Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] - page 2. (Read 12529 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 100
CryptoMan
December 04, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
In White paper it is often mentioned that IBA coins will be utilitarian. Explain, please, what does this mean and what are the differences of such tokens from the standard ones?

there are two tokens as far as i understand - security and utility ones.
the security is used as investment vehicle to attract investment.

the utility one is used for the system operation and its interaction with its users, members, partners and 3rd party modules.
for example as a proof of stake/work transactions, for confirmations of membership, registration, usage, license payments, micro transactions inside the system.
hope i explained how our token is going to be used..
CryptoMan
December 04, 2017, 08:19:43 PM
Hello. Will coins be immediately transferred to my balance account after paying for purchasing coins?

they will be shown in your orderbook account but you will be able to transfer them only after the main event - token sale is over.
CryptoMan
December 04, 2017, 08:18:42 PM
What bonus reward is currently valid for investors?

we are planning to give 25x times more tokens for those ones who already purchased our tokens in the next few days
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 02, 2021, 05:09:43 PM
How are the things going?  Cheesy
Activity: 5
September 06, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
BuildApp network platform construction based on blockchain and the market for mobile advertising, it is a safe process and more transparency. In this way the users it very handy on your phone. I find that it saves time and effort
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:27:16 AM
IbuildApp Network (IBA) added to Idex exchange

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/990992976653504515

https://idex.market/eth/iba

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
yes, but IDEX under maintenance and transaction volume for IBA is still 0. hopefully after maintenance finished IBA has good transaction volume
yes, I also expect the same thing, but until now IDEX exchange is still under maintenance, does anyone know when IDEX maintenance is finish? because it's already 1 week
Activity: 588
May 04, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Congratulation !

yes, but IDEX under maintenance and transaction volume for IBA is still 0. hopefully after maintenance finished IBA has good transaction volume
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Congratulation !

Activity: 93
April 22, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
Greetings. I saw that 30% of issued tokens are going to be used for long-run development. Does anyone know what exactly IBA coins are used for?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
April 21, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
I received 5 IBA tokens in my wallet a while ago. Are there markets trading it? And what is the purpose of this token?
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
SCAM ALERT!!!!1
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

Christmas Update from iBuildApp Network

Thank you and congratulations to the iBuildApp Network community!

Thank you for your support we have now achieved 50% of hard cap for the Token sale.

We, at iBuildApp Network, would like to express our appreciation to the community in supporting us. As a result we would like to announce a very special Christmas gift:

1) Every IBA token buyer now gets Christmas bonus- your IBA tokens already purchased will be multiplied by 25 times
2) the new IBA token price will be flat $0.10 USD
3) the new token supply for sale will be 50,000,000 IBA tokens
4) Token Sale is extended till Feb 15
We are humbled and motivated by the community developing around IBA Token: 375+ purchasers, 458+ members of our Telegram channel.

Your passion drives us forward!

Do not put your money in this, they do not know what they doing, they have my coins for more than 6 months, and they change the rules every 10 days this is a garbage ICO, I asked them for my coin back and they banned me from the group
Activity: 2
December 26, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Christmas Update from iBuildApp Network

Thank you and congratulations to the iBuildApp Network community!

Thank you for your support we have now achieved 50% of hard cap for the Token sale.

We, at iBuildApp Network, would like to express our appreciation to the community in supporting us. As a result we would like to announce a very special Christmas gift:

1) Every IBA token buyer now gets Christmas bonus- your IBA tokens already purchased will be multiplied by 25 times
2) the new IBA token price will be flat $0.10 USD
3) the new token supply for sale will be 50,000,000 IBA tokens
4) Token Sale is extended till Feb 15
We are humbled and motivated by the community developing around IBA Token: 375+ purchasers, 458+ members of our Telegram channel.

Your passion drives us forward!

Wow! That's fine news. Best of luck!
Activity: 51
December 13, 2017, 10:16:08 AM
The project is really promising! I would like to see its future development.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 09:51:17 AM
When there is a distribution of a baunty? Where it is possible to look how many it is added tokens for the social company? Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 06:26:26 AM
How can I participate in the bounty program?

Hello,

Unfortunately, our Bounty Campaign is over.

Are you planning a new one?
Activity: 56
December 11, 2017, 10:42:59 PM
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
December 11, 2017, 04:48:08 AM
Dear iBuildapp team

Apologies for been bring this subject to main ANN thread but despite of several PM you haven't yet reply me back!
As you know/agreed I've translated your project to Portuguese and created a thread in Portuguese community channel:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-ibuildapp-network-get-tokens-for-viewing-ads-pre-sale-aug-31-2138075
I would like simply to know when I will receive by bounty rewards for this work?
Please kindly PM me back!

Thank you!
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.

Yes, it sounds very cool. But can anyone name specific advantages for all users of the platform, which will appear due to the introduction of the possibility of concluding various license agreements?
Activity: 209
December 07, 2017, 11:02:00 AM
In my opinion, it would be possible to implement this platform with all its advantages without introducing tokens. Why, after all, did the founders of the company decide to put into service the coins of the IBA?
Hello. Tokens will be introduced to significantly expand the range of license agreements between the seller and the buyer. Thanks to the technology of the blockchain the platform will allow to conclude various license agreements.
Is there any example of a licensing agreement that can be concluded on the iBuildApp Network platform through the use of blocking technologies?
Yes, of course! For example, it will be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of active users using the product. For example, for each active user per day.
Greetings to all)) Your example sounds very interesting. Are there any other examples?
As far as I know, it will still be possible to conclude licensing fees based on the number of computing resources used (CPU time, memory, disk, traffic). For example, for every 1 MB of network traffic. So far, no more examples, but I'm sure that closer to launching the platform, developers will add several more options for licensing agreements.
Pages:
Jump to: