Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW) - page 7. (Read 5636 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

For instance Bnext (who also use Pecunia Cards Services) issues  not nominative cards, what is commly appreciate for users. They use that card as a prepaid cars with any identification required.

But in the end the problem is the same, right? Imagine an 8-year-old boy, with a non-nominal prepaid card, trying to pay a train ticket to a cashier.
In a vending machine he would have no problem, because it does not require identification.

i see what you mean. but in school you get a id card. could use this to identify if nessesary.

i thought about it like auto recharge the kids card every week with €15, but he/she is only allowed to spend €10 a week.

hard cash will be gone very soon so its good to learn about the usage with card early on.

i dont know what a non-nominal prepaid card is or how that differs from our card, anybody explain? google wasnt much help.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1

For instance Bnext (who also use Pecunia Cards Services) issues  not nominative cards, what is commly appreciate for users. They use that card as a prepaid cars with any identification required.

But in the end the problem is the same, right? Imagine an 8-year-old boy, with a non-nominal prepaid card, trying to pay a train ticket to a cashier.
In a vending machine he would have no problem, because it does not require identification.

any problem in both situation. Boy does could pay also in any kind of shop, restaurant, etc. because his card would have no name on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61

About age, in addition to being a limitation of the sector is also a personal limitation: Imagine a cashier charging a child/teenager with a card.

It has a couple of more or less easy solutions:
- Additional cards.
- Limits per card.

So your children could make virtually any purchase that does not require identification Wink

About age, in addition to being a limitation of the sector is also a personal limitation: Imagine a cashier charging a child/teenager with a card.

It has a couple of more or less easy solutions:
- Additional cards.
- Limits per card.

So your children could make virtually any purchase that does not require identification Wink
maybe we need a function for a personal limit.

Ahah.
Someone suggested a personal limit for kid use, but should be done for older ones too indeed Wink

yep that was me Smiley i thought i could quicker awnsers to my questions in discord and i did Smiley
for anyone not up-2-date: 2gether is 18+ because of the sector it operates in. totally understandable.

today i saw people people in some chat saying that there is no good crypto visa card with benefits in eu.

good chance for me to prove them wrong Cheesy

anyway It seems to me that there is not enough 2gether ads on Internet. I can't remember where I saw 2gethet at first time but once I have enrolled into it, I see word of mouth the most powerfull tool to reach everyone...
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Ahah.
Someone suggested a personal limit for kid use, but should be done for older ones too indeed Wink

yep that was me Smiley i thought i could quicker awnsers to my questions in discord and i did Smiley
for anyone not up-2-date: 2gether is 18+ because of the sector it operates in. totally understandable.

today i saw people people in some chat saying that there is no good crypto visa card with benefits in eu.

good chance for me to prove them wrong Cheesy

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

Ahah.
Activity: 62
With the Summer still rocking hard ⛱️ we can only recommend one thing:

Buy a cold one with crypto and enjoy your Holidays! 🍻

https://twitter.com/2gether_global/status/1163810449189507072?s=20
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
sorry guys, currently im very busy but its very simple to create a sig for your rank.
if you have some time to kill why not read into it and try it yourself.

ive posted the links to some tutorial earlier...

im not even 100% on my last one, could need some more work.
i just dont have the time right now Sad

however, the whole weekend ive spend too much money with my 2gether card.
its way too simple to use Cheesy

would be nice to have a card to give to my kids and create a limit for them.

My rank does not yet allow me such a signature, but I am sure there will soon be a bounty with adapted signatures for different ranks.

I'm in!

Haha, yeah, exact same problem Smiley

Agree with both @ericbal and @polylogic.
My rank does not yet allow me such a signature, but I am sure there will soon be a bounty with adapted signatures for different ranks.

I'm in!
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
That's a cool idea, well done!

thanks, i think those signature banners do have a big impact on the community if enough people use them in their sig.

its very targeted on btct users and most probably already know or use 2gether but its still a nice way to get the word out.

there are many topic in many forums and people only have "x" time to read them. i choose carefully what i click but signature banners are just in the face.
no need to click them.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
.... automatic recharge, hm.. i didnt intend to use it. but ill take a closer look at it and see what it can do for me.

usually i got enough funds on the card.

I have a €200 recharge rule when the balance is less than €200. More than enough for any type of daily purchase.

If I need more than one small purchase, the auto-recharge takes care.
And if I need a purchase of a significant amount, you can always force the recharge.

It seems to me a very useful option.

ok so whenever the card has less than €200 it will automaticly recharge another €200 ...
so my balance would always be around 399,99 ? thats smart.
you spend another 200 and its recharging Smiley

but still have to sepa to back to credit card at some time or it could reach the limits.

most daily purchases i can pay contactless... its very quick and most likely the best way to pay.

can we get official information about android pay, apple pay, samsung pay, google pay?
.... automatic recharge, hm.. i didnt intend to use it. but ill take a closer look at it and see what it can do for me.

I have a €200 recharge rule when the balance is less than €200. More than enough for any type of daily purchase.

If I need more than one small purchase, the auto-recharge takes care.
And if I need a purchase of a significant amount, you can always force the recharge.

It seems to me a very useful option.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
whats your strategy? if you only want to spend fiat then you can use any card...

Any card does not return me 1% in crypto tokens Grin

My strategy is based on automatic recharges. I shop with fiat or buy crypto with the preloaded balance.

However, your example has reminded me of an idea that some banks already do: Rounding.
You buy something for €27, the bank charges you €30 and the rest sends it to a different address of your property. A kind of self-saving.
Replace "send to another address" to "buy XX crypto" and there you have a great suggestion Wink

yeah ur right, 2gehter could implement this. auto-round-up-2-crypto
great idea Smiley i guess people would use it. you could choose at what "," you want to round up.

rounded to:
27,70 or
28,00 or

whats your strategy? if you only want to spend fiat then you can use any card...

Any card does not return me 1% in crypto tokens Grin

My strategy is based on automatic recharges. I shop with fiat or buy crypto with the preloaded balance.

However, your example has reminded me of an idea that some banks already do: Rounding.
You buy something for €27, the bank charges you €30 and the rest sends it to a different address of your property. A kind of self-saving.
Replace "send to another address" to "buy XX crypto" and there you have a great suggestion Wink

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

It seems that there is a downward trend. Maybe it is better to pay your purchases with fiat and btw buy some more crypto Grin

hmm.. problem is everything is stuck in the wallet. you maybe right.
if i use fiat im on the save side.

ive tried to do it like this:

i know i need to spend 27€
i load 40€ from fiat to crypto (the one which currently has the lowest price)
and spend that 27€ with that given crypto.

the rest is crypto saved.

but this is very time consuming.

so i buy 1 ether and spend it. (above the purchase price)

It seems that there is a downward trend. Maybe it is better to pay your purchases with fiat and btw buy some more crypto Grin
Pages:
Jump to: