Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW) - page 8. (Read 5636 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

I found it in an official tweet from @2gether_global

@2gether_global tweeted this on August 13, 2019 at 01:00PM:
 http://twitter.com/2gether_global/status/1161231071079469056

But, in effect it has been deleted. I guess either the news was premature or there was some kind of wrong information.
In any case, I do not think that this issue will take too long.

On the other hand, like you, I am hoping that all wallets can be "mixed." It will be a bombshell.

they already said that this is going to happen but couldnt give a timeframe.
probably around when the token gets issued. which is after the approval.

this weekend im going on a holiday and ill only use my 2gether card for all expenses Smiley

which coin would you spend? i like to use cheap coins like ada and xlm but maybe its better to pay with eth or dash.
one thing to note, i think i didnt pay any txfee with ada, which is awesome  Grin
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
This is popular business model but at the same time very difficult to make happen, huge regulatory pressure . FATF guidelines and many more obstacles.

In any way , is there an ICO planned ?

yes the ico is planned as soon as the token is VFA Aprooved which is in around 1-3 month we hope.
the team is very bullish that it is going to happen 100% because they have been working for this the last 3 years.

btw, they already made it happen. the product is out and we use it.

actually its the only card were you can spend crypto and dont have to convert it to fiat first Smiley

currently there is a presale going on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
This is popular business model but at the same time very difficult to make happen, huge regulatory pressure . FATF guidelines and many more obstacles.

In any way , is there an ICO planned ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 61

I found it in an official tweet from @2gether_global

@2gether_global tweeted this on August 13, 2019 at 01:00PM:
 http://twitter.com/2gether_global/status/1161231071079469056

But, in effect it has been deleted. I guess either the news was premature or there was some kind of wrong information.
In any case, I do not think that this issue will take too long.

On the other hand, like you, I am hoping that all wallets can be "mixed." It will be a bombshell.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

good find, how did you get it? because its deleted now  Shocked
ive only read from crypto french that we should expect news soon Smiley

the wallet feature is really nessesary, people want to buy crypto and use them, not keep then in their wallet or do they`?! Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
sadly you cant send the crypto from your fiat wallets to external wallets. is this feature comming soon?

I have read in more than one site that it will be possible, although we still do not know when.
Being patient is a must  Smiley

It should be solves as soon as possible due to many people stuck in that point waiting to open accounts..
sadly you cant send the crypto from your fiat wallets to external wallets. is this feature comming soon?

I have read in more than one site that it will be possible, although we still do not know when.
Being patient is a must  Smiley
Activity: 52
soon there will be some hot features enabled like receiveing personalized recommendations on your finances
and the ability to sort every transaction to get future predictions for your liquidity.

for now your can already organize your transactions into categorys.

qué buena pinta!
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Future features look very cool.
Must wait, but it will be worth it  Shocked

dont Judge a book by its cover Smiley

the visa Card is already working. you can spend btc and eth from external wallets and buy crypto with fiat cc.

Future features look very cool.
Must wait, but it will be worth it  Shocked
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
soon there will be some hot features enabled like receiveing personalized recommendations on your finances
and the ability to sort every transaction to get future predictions for your liquidity.

for now your can already organize your transactions into categorys.

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
here is the code for the Signature, in case anyone want to improve on that, ill join vitex for now Smiley

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td]
[center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif]◾[color=transparent].[/color][b]Presale[/b][b] [color=red][size=7pt]LIVE[/size][/color][/b][color=transparent].[/color]✔[color=transparent].[/color]◾ [b]Crypto Visa [color=red][size=7pt]EU OUT NOW[/size][/color][/b][color=transparent].[/color]✔ ◾ [b]Bonus Payments[/b][color=transparent].[/color]✔
◾ [b]Cashback[/b] ✔ ◾ [b]Rainshowers[/b] ✔ ◾ [b]Ambassador Bounty[/b] ✔
[font=verdana]Founding the next way of banking [b][color=#118F11]D[/color] [color=#1EA124]E[/color] [color=#2CB437]Z[/color] [color=#3AC74A]E[/color] [color=#47D95D]N[/color] [color=#55EC70]T[/color] [color=#62FF83]R[/color] [color=#5EEB7C]A[/color] [color=#5AD775]L[/color] [color=#56C36F]I[/color] [color=#52AF68]Z[/color] [color=#4E9B61]E[/color] [color=#4A875B]D[/color][/b][/center]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td][color=#0091FF][/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/color][color=#1A9FBF]█[/color][color=#28A6A0]
[/color][color=#35AD80]|[/color]
[/td]
[td]
[color=#0091FF]║[/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/color][color=#1A9FBF]█[/color][color=#28A6A0]
[/color][color=#35AD80]║[/color]
[/td]
[td]
[color=#0091FF]█[/color]
[color=#1A9FBF]█[/color][color=#28A6A0]
[color=#35AD80]█[/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/color]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td][font=verdana][url=https://www.2gether.global/][b][size=25pt][color=#2684FF]2[/color][color=#2984F1]g[/color][color=#2C85E3]e[/color][color=#3086D6]t[/color][color=#3387C8]h[/color][color=#3687BA]e[/color][color=#3A88AD]r[/color][color=#3D899F].[/color][color=#408A91]g[/color][color=#448B84]l[/color][color=#478B76]o[/color][color=#4A8C68]b[/color][color=#4E8D5B]a[/color][color=#518E4D]l[/color][/size][/b][/url]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[color=#35AD80]█[/color]
[color=#0091FF]█[/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/td]
[td]
[color=#35AD80]║[/color]
[color=#0091FF]║[/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/td][td][color=#35AD80]|[/color]
[color=#0091FF][/color][color=#0D98DF]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][center][font=Courier New][size=8pt][b][i][color=#39A372]A[/color][color=#39A97D]I[/color] [color=#3AB595]o[/color][color=#3BBBA1]p[/color][color=#3BC1AD]t[/color][color=#3CC7B9]i[/color][color=#3BC1AD]m[/color][color=#3BBBA1]i[/color][color=#3AB595]z[/color][color=#3AAF89]e[/color][color=#39A97D]d[/color][color=#39A372][/color]
[color=#39A372]C[/color][color=#39A77A]o[/color][color=#39AC83]m[/color][color=#3AB08C]m[/color][color=#3AB595]u[/color][color=#3AB99E]n[/color][color=#3BBEA7]i[/color][color=#3BC2B0]t[/color][color=#3CC7B9]y[/color] [color=#3BBEA7]d[/color][color=#3AB99E]r[/color][color=#3AB595]i[/color][color=#3AB08C]v[/color][color=#39AC83]e[/color][color=#39A77A]n[/color]
[color=#39A372]P[/color][color=#39A77A]e[/color][color=#39AC83]r[/color][color=#3AB08C]s[/color][color=#3AB595]o[/color][color=#3AB99E]n[/color][color=#3BBEA7]a[/color][color=#3BC2B0]l[/color] [color=#3BC2B0]b[/color][color=#3BBEA7]a[/color][color=#3AB99E]n[/color][color=#3AB595]k[/color][color=#3AB08C]i[/color][color=#39AC83]n[/color][color=#39A77A]g[/color][/i][/b][/font][/center]
 [/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]

[/td][td]
[/td]
[td][font=Book Antiqua]❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
[color=red]⚠⚠ Join presale now![/color]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]

[/td][td]
[/td][td][center][font=Georgia]★ [url=https://www.2gether.global/][b][color=blue]Website[/color][/b][/url] ★
★ [url=https://twitter.com/2gether_global][color=blue][b]Twitter[/b][/color][/url] ★
★ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129358.new#new][color=blue][b]BTCT ANN[/b][/color][/url] ★[/center][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
This project is really influencing me to get early in in spite of bad previous experiences with tokens selling projects.

yeah i know exactly what your are talking about.
there is still some stomach pain from time to time Wink

however, $10 (in crypto or creditcard) to join, enjoy the benefit of a working debit card and feel the rush once it takes off 🚀

there have been some very successful icos.
2gether did everything right in these times and launched with a working product.
not only a working product, but the best working product currently available in the EU market.
Your Funds are save like in a traditional Bank. Actually they are stored on Kraken.
and let me quote the website 2gether.global:

Security
Your money is secure in 2gether
Your money is managed by Pecunia Cards E.D.E., an Electronic Money Institution regulated under European directive 2009/110/EC. As a European financial institution, Pecunia Cards E.D.E. is subject to ongoing supervision by the Bank of Spain and deposited in an ECB regulated bank.

Unlike banks, Electronic Money Institutions cannot lend or invest their customers’ deposits and must have them available at all times.

the tools are here, we just have to use them Smiley
Activity: 62
Attending South Summit is a great opportunity for us to pitch 2gether 🎙

With 400+ media outlets expected to be present and the attention of business leaders and investors from the #Fintech space, we are certain to leave a lasting impression. #SouthSummit19 #2gethergoals 🚀

https://twitter.com/2gether_global/status/1159427580677763075?s=20
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Unfortunately I don't have time to collect airdrops for founders in discord and I usually miss them but alert founders can collect some rain.

you dont have to collect the rain.
sometimes tips lay on the ground and you can pick them up yes. people loose envelopes that you can catch yes.
but the rain is showering on all founders. sometimes you have to be online, sometimes even offline people get wet.
check your balances. if you were in the channel you probably have some 2gb in your wallet.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

we also have constant airdrops for founders in discord. dont miss.
btw we should notify some airdrop/bounty channels...

oh and lets not forget, 2GT is still in presale.
if you want to get into a big project early, here is your chance.

Unfortunately I don't have time to collect airdrops for founders in discord and I usually miss them but alert founders can collect some rain. This project is really influencing me to get early in in spite of bad previous experiences with tokens selling projects.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Looks nice Wink
The truth is that a signature campaign is missing. Maybe they are already thinking about it ...

for now we have a nice ambassador program.
it is only for founding members, so you have to get in with at least €10.
but you get a working crypto visa without any additional fees and €10 in 2GT token.

for anyone interested here are the terms for the ambassador program.

let me break it down for you:

Accounts:
youtube, bitcointalk, twitter, instagram

Work:
Like, Retweet, Post

Payment:
$5-$25 a week

we also have constant airdrops for founders in discord. dont miss.
btw we should notify some airdrop/bounty channels...

oh and lets not forget, 2GT is still in presale.
if you want to get into a big project early, here is your chance.

Looks nice Wink
The truth is that a signature campaign is missing. Maybe they are already thinking about it ...

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
hey guys i started to work on a nice signature for 2gether.global founders
maybe we have some talented people to create a nice one.

here are [LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]
and a list of designers, maybe we should outsource.

maybe we can get a banner bounty, even if not, i would like to rock one Smiley

hottest presale in a while, get in while you can.

Presale LIVE ✔ ◾ EU Visa OUT NOW ✔ ◾ Bonus Payments
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of Banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org