Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 19. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
so does this accept every type of crypto currency?
this specific project has its own token.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.
Of course there's a good reason behind the private sale, pretty sure that they will make it public soon, for now lets trust their decision.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.
that's what I thought, I'm pretty sure they have a pretty good reason to do so, for now lets just wait patiently for further updates, who knows? maybe they will open the ICO to the public soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
so does this accept every type of crypto currency?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
yeah too bad, not only that they're looking for someone who fits their qualification but someone that can provide a wealth proof as a "professional investors" as well.
maybe lets just wait for further announcement maybe the team is thinking what is the best for the project and they searching for improvement what are going to be part are going to be click let just wait if some changes.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
yeah too bad, not only that they're looking for someone who fits their qualification but someone that can provide a wealth proof as a "professional investors" as well.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Hey admin, what’s the difference between AENCO and ETHEAL? You guys probably have reviewed other medical/health related ICO’s before you start, right?

I think aenco and etheal has a lot of differences to each other because those two are not related so the concept are different in every ways . And based on what I see on their whitepaper I think they really make some research about this project.
Activity: 122
I think that Aenco will have a positive impact on the healthcare industry. This not only contributes to the further advancement of medical research, but also helps companies find solutions to medical problems.
medical problem by people is not a part of this project they created this platform for financial problem when it comes to health you will be paid using their token lending capitalize.
Aenco goal is to provide financial support for the researchers and innovators to create new innovations. Sometimes, even they have good ideas they cannot proceed due to lack money. This is why Aenco wanted to resolve so that they may continue and explore the technology.
Thanks for clarification about the main goal of Aenco. It is clear to me that Aenco was created to support researchers financially and they are not focused on healthcare.
Activity: 434
I think that Aenco will have a positive impact on the healthcare industry. This not only contributes to the further advancement of medical research, but also helps companies find solutions to medical problems.
medical problem by people is not a part of this project they created this platform for financial problem when it comes to health you will be paid using their token lending capitalize.
Aenco goal is to provide financial support for the researchers and innovators to create new innovations. Sometimes, even they have good ideas they cannot proceed due to lack money. This is why Aenco wanted to resolve so that they may continue and explore the technology.
Activity: 137
Hey admin, what’s the difference between AENCO and ETHEAL? You guys probably have reviewed other medical/health related ICO’s before you start, right?
They have same concept but different process, and i'm sure that the team of this of this project are working hard on it.
Activity: 339
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

If this project will be successful, they may have an reseaserch about cure into sickness that did't yet discovered. And i know that this project will succeed.
Well, I think Aenco was created because of the purpose of finding cure on the diseases that are very rare but deadly.. It is also created to help healthcare technology to improved and help them financially while doing a research.

The project has a fairly large team of developers and advisors. But I have seen several medical projects and none of them can boast of significant success (except for the ICO). But I don't think that the big international drug development corporations don't have enough money to Fund their development.
With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

If this project will be successful, they may have an reseaserch about cure into sickness that did't yet discovered. And i know that this project will succeed.
Well, I think Aenco was created because of the purpose of finding cure on the diseases that are very rare but deadly.. It is also created to help healthcare technology to improved and help them financially while doing a research.
Merit: 101
I like the concept of this business. Really good vision, absorbing website, cognizant website!
Yes, especially if it is applied in real life I'm sure that this will be a great help to a lot of people, rich or poor. Those who are rich can help reduce their healthcare costs, those who are poor will be able to pay with those fees to protect their health.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Another project should be focused on, concept and vision are great Grin It's really for everyone in the world, blessed are the people and countries that will primarily get help from this project.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: