Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 21. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I expect this business increase well and perfect. Interesting website, judicious idea, seamless logo.
Activity: 39
I expect this business becomes a great success! Consistent project, unblemished design, very nice results.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In Aenco, we believe communication is prerequisite to the success of the project. Our co-founder Darren Lui just did the very first “Ask Me Anything” session. Here is the summary of the AMA:

https://medium.com/@aencoin/summary-of-the-first-ask-me-anything-with-aenco-co-founder-darren-lui-ec59bb2ae56a

True! Communication is really a key to have a successful ICO eapecially to your supporters and investors. It is good that the team are open any feedback or suggestions from their supporters and followers.
Another advantage of Aenco, having an open communication between the team and their supporters. I believe it too, that communication is the key to have a successful ICO because the team and investors will be able to talk anything that will help to improve and have a better project.
Well, I hope all ICO have this Q & A with the co-founder or even one of the representative of the team so that they will know all the concerns of their supporters and especially their investors.
Activity: 333
Aenco's plaform focuses on strengthening its blockchain and decentralized applications. It also provides and rewards their healthcare partners with institutional grade financial solutions.
They are able to interface providers with rich medical utility and will be combining its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with wider healthcare technology community.
Activity: 333
This project is definitely worth the wait and i really believe that many people are in need of medical care and services. This project focuses on providing people healthcare financial solutions and this project also provides great profits for people invested on this project.
I really hope that the team behind this will be a great help for developing an amazing platform able to provide medical care, financial solutions and services.
Activity: 434
I wish this project will be prosperous. Absorbing activity, excellence design, clear-cut job!
If the researcher and innovators wanted to work together and develop more things for the health, this project should be push through. They need to help each other to be able to build an excellent outcome.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
This is a great project but can someone tell me on what field of medicine does this platform focus? The customer or investors need this kind of information.
I agree to you, this project is one in a million.
Activity: 26
Such idea are getting successful! Unbiased business, faultless logo, engaging approach.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
This is a great project but can someone tell me on what field of medicine does this platform focus? The customer or investors need this kind of information.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
ohhh no, since Project Shivom succeeded in reaching hardcap on ICO, now many emerging project with marketplace data healthcare system
is there no other project?
Activity: 308
I like your business. Excellence logo, wise approach, absorbing website!

Aenco's external image is one of the good things you can in this project but if you check the project's whitepaper , you'll be amaze more.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
I like your business. Excellence logo, wise approach, absorbing website!

Slick website and good navigation interface really helps for an ICO. No stress!
Merit: 101
This project was incredible. Imagine a group of researchers and innovators working as one to give people advance medical innovations and medical technologies.

Thats right and Aenco giving them support is incredible... The digital financing will be very helpful to these researchers and innovators. 
Activity: 378
In Aenco, we believe communication is prerequisite to the success of the project. Our co-founder Darren Lui just did the very first “Ask Me Anything” session. Here is the summary of the AMA:

https://medium.com/@aencoin/summary-of-the-first-ask-me-anything-with-aenco-co-founder-darren-lui-ec59bb2ae56a

True! Communication is really a key to have a successful ICO eapecially to your supporters and investors. It is good that the team are open any feedback or suggestions from their supporters and followers.
Another advantage of Aenco, having an open communication between the team and their supporters. I believe it too, that communication is the key to have a successful ICO because the team and investors will be able to talk anything that will help to improve and have a better project.
Activity: 462
Confirmation of the exchange one thing is sure, its one of the top 20, will be announced prior  to the crowd sale. Plus the working platform is 15mos away not bad for 50% bonus during the earlier phase.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Activity: 28
Good night, guys! It looks of this business will be better in the offing.
Outstanding website, sober vision, a rather interesting website.
Activity: 142

In my opinion, this project is one of a kind, it is indeed a "one-stop-shop".

Absolutely ! That kind of idea really gives aenco a boost from other cryptocurrencies in the market. Aenco's uniqueness is one of the reason on why it will become successful in the future.
Activity: 2
Hello) I represent Bitservice.IO, company licensed by European authority to provide crypto companies with a possibility to receive fiat investments legally at ICO stage. Having KYC and AML system, we are helping interesting projects at ICO stage to receive fiat money, using our own bank accounts to cover all client’s needs.

Upon researching the market we found out over 90% of ICO’s don`t collect fiat money, losing their chance to double investments. As I see, you are going on ICO soon, your project seems attractive and promising for us, we would like to offer you our help.

We work with each ICO individually. Please, contact me for further information about how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: