Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 20. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think that Aenco will have a positive impact on the healthcare industry. This not only contributes to the further advancement of medical research, but also helps companies find solutions to medical problems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Why does the PRE ICO and PRIvate investors had their 50% of token locked for 3 months after ICO? What is the significance of that?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Amazing project, Brilliant idea, a team of qualified professionals. There is still time to take part in it and receive a great opportunity to earn
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I expect this business increase well and perfect. Interesting website, judicious idea, seamless logo.

I really hope too because having a healthcare related blockchain is very rare so I'm expecting something unique about this project and I heard that the backbone of this project are professionals so I think this project will work.
Activity: 434
This project is another healthcare platform use blockchain technology, I've seen also same of this, but when I read the some of the details in the whitepaper 'it might be some of the concepts is more promising compare the other I encounter in this field of the crypto market, will guyz...goodluck this amazing project...
Yes its true they are some ICO with the same concepts but I do believe, Aenco will be unique as they are truly serious in the project. They are not keen to the fund to raise but to help the researchers and innovators to come up with the best technology. 
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

If this project will be successful, they may have an reseaserch about cure into sickness that did't yet discovered. And i know that this project will succeed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I expect this business increase well and perfect. Interesting website, judicious idea, seamless logo.
This kind of project will definitely succeed. All are set even the people behind of it even leaders are has a strong background which would help a lot.
Yes, And it shows that the whole Team is ready for everything they do and they really know what to do and what they do for this project.
Activity: 350
I like the construct of this business!
Responsive idea, seamless design,  good plan.
simple but effective.  That can everyone will amaze. One stop shop is one of unique strategy for financial healeth and etc. Simple platform that can every easily understand.
Activity: 371
"Silence And Work Hard"
This project is another healthcare platform use blockchain technology, I've seen also same of this, but when I read the some of the details in the whitepaper 'it might be some of the concepts is more promising compare the other I encounter in this field of the crypto market, will guyz...goodluck this amazing project...
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Aenco is a really cool and unique project that will be a "one-stop shop" for providing advanced institutional funding
Activity: 16
Activity: 17
People pay more and more attention to health, will be good project if have good dev .
Activity: 434
This kind of project will definitely succeed. All are set even the people behind of it even leaders are has a strong background which would help a lot.
Activity: 288
With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.
Activity: 82
The investors and the team who realize that this project will be a huge success, investor do not worry about because this project is very trustworthy and secured. And I am proud to be part of this project. The mission and vision of this project made more convinced.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Aenco's plaform focuses on strengthening its blockchain and decentralized applications. It also provides and rewards their healthcare partners with institutional grade financial solutions.
They are able to interface providers with rich medical utility and will be combining its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with wider healthcare technology community.
It is really good to find project which is based on blockchain technology and has purposes to change the medical aspect.S
Such ambitious projects on medical care services can help to increase health-care quality in the future.
Best wishes for Aenco project.
Activity: 122
Aenco's plaform focuses on strengthening its blockchain and decentralized applications. It also provides and rewards their healthcare partners with institutional grade financial solutions.
They are able to interface providers with rich medical utility and will be combining its solutions platform and core financial ecosystem with wider healthcare technology community.
It is really good to find project which is based on blockchain technology and has purposes to change the medical aspect.S
Such ambitious projects on medical care services can help to increase health-care quality in the future.
Best wishes for Aenco project.
I hope that Aenco will push through the market because of their capabilities to change the world of healthcare wherein it combine the health technology and financial solutions.
Activity: 462
The IB, smartcap and exchange solution will gave the most benefit to the token holders backed up by financial and medical utility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I wish this project will be prosperous. Absorbing activity, excellence design, clear-cut job!

I really hope too but based on their frontpage I assume that they really know what they're doing so I really expecting that this project will grow more .
Activity: 350
In my opinion, this project is one of a kind, it is indeed a "one-stop-shop".

Absolutely ! That kind of idea really gives aenco a boost from other cryptocurrencies in the market. Aenco's uniqueness is one of the reason on why it will become successful in the future.
really unique one stop shop strategy. No wonder this ico will click to anyone. Every body wants a ico that have a potential in the beginning until the end to success. I think this aenco will success
Pages:
Jump to: