Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️ - page 21. (Read 16873 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 10
Dev, I can do the Spanish Translation
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
the airdrop is very good, I'm sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best ...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It maybe like a facebook but who knows they can do better.
Activity: 141
I join the airdrop. good luck...
Activity: 116
This seems to be a nice project, good luck with it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Haha I really like your aggressive attitude and your name does not leave anyone with questions like what you are trying to do with this project Wink Decentralized social networks are the future, but there are also others tackling this market already.
Activity: 112
I was sceptical at first glance, but after looking at website I'm quite intrigued. How your tokens will be used inside Faceblock? And are they mineable?
You can send gifts to a friend, pay for something. We're working on many features on how to spend the tokens on the Faceblock platform, we will reveal more information pretty soon. Unfortunately you can't mine our ERC20 Token. Thank you.

Not mineable is good Smiley
Good internal use of tokens instead of infinite donations on modern platforms
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I love the uniqueness of this project. It looks realistic, though no one can tell for now but the future will determine. Nevertheless, the beginning is impressive.
Activity: 98
I join the project. I wish you successful implementation.
Activity: 218
Your project name reminds me of FaceBook. It's aim to decentralized social networks.  I will definitely put in under my watch list. Best luck.
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Good design but your logo is nearly same as Facebook in the right part of logo.

I think you can make new logo that tell who you are.

Anyway, Waiting for the crowd sale Good luck!  Cheesy

Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Very nice website and design, I like it. I have signed up for the airdrop.
Activity: 344
Haha Faceblock, i like the name!

The complete integration of faceblock tokens in the system seems interesting. Also the media intregration without "violating privacy and encryption".

But your airdrop is not a airdrop, it is a lottery. You should better change the thread title before the thread gets deleted.

Thank you for the support! About the airdrop, do not worry at all it's all being monitored and managed, nobody will win twice we promise you that. We might actually increase the number of the winners as some users requested.

hello Dev
Good idea, good luck

Thank you for the support!

Joined and reserved for more detailed information. Good luck everyone with the airdrop, it's still available for you.

good one  Smiley

Very good you project and good you website , i like it, good luck dev

Thank you for the Russian translation! Excellent work!

You don't want a Dutch translation Sad ?

Well sure Smiley If you are interested let us know so we will mark it as Reserved! Thank you!

Joined airdrop. It would have been better to share the coins equally among the number of people that joined than the random selection. If you want to build a strong community for this project, I suggest you give the airdrop to all who join.
Thanks. Wish the dev team success.

Thank you for the suggestion, we will discuss it and get back to you!!

I can help you to translate whatever you need to Croatian. If you need me, send PM. Btw great project ;-) Post retweeted and joined airdrop.

We would love to have a Croatian translation! If you want to do it please send us a message so we will mark it as Reserved. Thank you very much and good luck with the Airdrop.

Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.

Thank you! We wish you good luck  Wink

Thank you as well! Wink

Hi guys, im joined Airdrop. Thank you.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Aidrop Smiley
We wish you good luck! Thank you.

Thanks for the annoucement, devs. I have joined the airdrop. Hope that the project will work well.

We wish you good luck! Thank you.

Just joined airdrop and twitter
Good project!
Thank you, success team!

Thank you for the support!!

good project

Activity: 28
It looks interesting, but I really need more details about the project. Please update the announcement with more updating information. Thanks, dev.

Please send us an email with your questions ! Thank you.

Great, When you are going to project ICO? And which exchange you planning to be listed in?  Grin Grin

Ico will start tomorrow. Exchanges are not our main concern but we'll manage to list on some big ones ASAP after ico! Thank you.

join in crowd sale goodluck to your project dev

How will the product be monetized? How will the blockchain be supported?

Our whitepaper is being developed every answer will be there! Thank you.

Hey dev, how will you screenout the 14k out of 15k registerred airdrop application? I'm just curious.

Usually everyone who partipicated on the airdrop made at least 2 eth transactions, we got a person monitoring all the addresse's, and yes 99% of them are legit with transactions, of course we have some with 0 transactions (which obviously are fake ) these address will be removed from the airdrop, hope i answered your question.

This project is crowded hope the team is big or many devs goodluck guys hope it will grow in future

We have many devs! We can do this! Thank you for the support.

Quite a creative concept.
My question is, how does this differ from d usual Facebook apart from the spelling?

Privacy, Security, Decentralization, New features, everything is new literally. We have many ideas, you will see on the near future! Thank you.

i really like the idea of a decentralize social platform on the block chain technology.
can i can't find this project whitepaper or roadmap. maybe still working on it .
anyway have sime to throw on this project.

We are working on our whitepaper, there's a roadmap on About Us page and of course we're working on a more detailed one. Thank you!

accidentally stumbled upon you. interesting project, I'm interested. I will follow the news.

Wow this looks very cool, social media on blockchain, the future!!

I like your name faceblock.

Yes it's indeed nice!  Wink

researve italian translate

You got it! We will send you a message with the files and details, thank you!

reserved for more details about the project. It seems to be good project. Thanks for the post, dev.

I was sceptical at first glance, but after looking at website I'm quite intrigued. How your tokens will be used inside Faceblock? And are they mineable?

You can send gifts to a friend, pay for something. We're working on many features on how to spend the tokens on the Faceblock platform, we will reveal more information pretty soon. Unfortunately you can't mine our ERC20 Token. Thank you.

Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming

sounds like a great project ,good luck!

Are you going to use IPFS to store content?

We will reveal more information pretty soon Smiley Stay tunned!

Good idea.
It look very interesting the mix between social and cryptocurrencies.

Good luck.

Activity: 78
Just joined airdrop and twitter
Good project!
Thank you, success team!
What a good project.more power keep.it up

Is there reason to be concerned over the likeness to Facebook with the colors name and logo ?

The lawyers from FB might give you a run for the money...

I hate FB because I care about privacy

Good luck
We won't have any problem, many lawyers advised us before we even started!

hi dev ...
I support your project, hopefully this project successful..

well you should increase from 1000 wallets to 2500 at least in my opinion.

Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it.

I've joined and shared on twitter, facebook and subscribe

twitter : https://twitter.com/egakagure40/status/928475227864031232

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1574971499480003/permalink/1851196301857520

hopefully i get the prize, thank you devs and all team

Thank you for the support, we wish you good luck!

The project sounds interesting...

I wish you luck in your pursuit

Thank you for the support.

I already send message message for bounty.is there suppose to be a reply to know if I did it right or I should just wait.?goodluck with the project hoping for great development on this.I' ll keep an eye for updates.

We will reply to all messages ASAP. Our inbox is flooded!

Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Hi guys, im joined Airdrop. Thank you.

Good luck!
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
I can help you to translate whatever you need to Croatian. If you need me, send PM. Btw great project ;-) Post retweeted and joined airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: