Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [ICO] [Airdrop] Faceblock - Decentralized Social Platform ⭐️ - page 22. (Read 16875 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop. It would have been better to share the coins equally among the number of people that joined than the random selection. If you want to build a strong community for this project, I suggest you give the airdrop to all who join.
Thanks. Wish the dev team success.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
j’espère que votre projet réussi je suis vraiment intéressé par tous ces projets basé sur la blockchaine c'est magnifique
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 111
Very good you project and good you website , i like it, good luck dev
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
hello Dev
Good idea, good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Haha Faceblock, i like the name!

The complete integration of faceblock tokens in the system seems interesting. Also the media intregration without "violating privacy and encryption".

But your airdrop is not a airdrop, it is a lottery. You should better change the thread title before the thread gets deleted.
Activity: 70
Good idea.
It look very interesting the mix between social and cryptocurrencies.

Good luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Are you going to use IPFS to store content?
Activity: 168
thanks for the airdrop! I have joined, really hope that I can receive my tokens as soon as possible.
Activity: 462
sounds like a great project ,good luck!
Activity: 56
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming
Activity: 112
I was sceptical at first glance, but after looking at website I'm quite intrigued. How your tokens will be used inside Faceblock? And are they mineable?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
It looks interesting, but I really need more details about the project. Please update the announcement with more updating information. Thanks, dev.

What details you are looking for? Probably you need to be more specific on what information you need to know about this project so the dev will be able to give the info you need. You may visit the official website or their twitter account as well, maybe what you want to know is already explained on their website.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
researve italian translate
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I like your name faceblock.
Activity: 36
Wow this looks very cool, social media on blockchain, the future!!
Activity: 186
accidentally stumbled upon you. interesting project, I'm interested. I will follow the news.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
i really like the idea of a decentralize social platform on the block chain technology.
can i can't find this project whitepaper or roadmap. maybe still working on it .
anyway have sime to throw on this project.
Activity: 122
Quite a creative concept.
My question is, how does this differ from d usual Facebook apart from the spelling?
Pages:
Jump to: