Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 4. (Read 35528 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Have you released your Beta already? I saw a similar one in the Appstore.

Just to clarify, we haven't released our beta yet. It will be released in the first quarter of 2019, and for now, the apps that our team is developing are focused on the deployment teams to help them with the farmers. We will give you updates about this, so make sure to keep yourself posted.

My bad, It's not on the Appstore it's in Google Play.

The HARA app that you saw in Google Play is the HARA wallet.  Smiley

Why partner with PUNDIX if you have HARA Wallet?
copper member
Activity: 210

Just to clarify, we haven't released our beta yet. It will be released in the first quarter of 2019, and for now, the apps that our team is developing are focused on the deployment teams to help them with the farmers. We will give you updates about this, so make sure to keep yourself posted.

The HARA app that you saw in Google Play is the HARA wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 27

copper member

Have a good Valentines Day! Don't forget to send farmers some love... and chocolate Wink

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
copper member

Activity: 27
copper member
I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?

The farmers need to share a lot of data, which are:

Farmer related data, Location specific data, Cultivation data, Ecological data & Market Information & Transactional data.

That sounds like a lot and there's still some Meta - data I think, do you have anyone that can check the quality of the data?

We have our Data Qualifiers that do that for us, HARA is implementing a qualification mechanism to drive the accurate rating of data. Any data submitted on the exchange must earn a minimum basic rating before any exchange
can occur. This adds a secondary level of information aggregation to allow for dynamic forecasting. Data providers can allocate more token in order to drive more qualifications, thereby increasing its rating.

Can you briefly explain more about the data qualifiers?

In the HARA Ecosystem, a data qualifier can be anyone who holds HARA Token and interacts with the data provider community, or transacts with the data providers in the supply chain. Data qualifiers are incentivized with HARA Token to do their part consistently. The work they perform will add to the rating of the data sets on the HARA Data Exchange, influencing buyers to acquire certain data sets. The data qualifiers help lift the HARA Data Exchange to a higher level of usefulness and guarantee the visibility of quality data.

Activity: 10
I see that farmers are the main drivers of the exchange, what data do they need to provide?

The farmers need to share a lot of data, which are:

Farmer related data, Location specific data, Cultivation data, Ecological data & Market Information & Transactional data.

That sounds like a lot and there's still some Meta - data I think, do you have anyone that can check the quality of the data?

We have our Data Qualifiers that do that for us, HARA is implementing a qualification mechanism to drive the accurate rating of data. Any data submitted on the exchange must earn a minimum basic rating before any exchange
can occur. This adds a secondary level of information aggregation to allow for dynamic forecasting. Data providers can allocate more token in order to drive more qualifications, thereby increasing its rating.

Can you briefly explain more about the data qualifiers?
copper member

“Business at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a huge business potential but is at risk of execution,” said Regi Wahyu at the Developing Inclusive Business & Impact Investment seminar yesterday.

Inclusive business that includes the poor will definitely reduce poverty I wish majority of business would follow this idea..

HARA prides itself with this practice  Smiley We will continue on building an Inclusive Business with the mission of Empowering billions by utilizing a global and transparent data exchange.
Activity: 26

“Business at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a huge business potential but is at risk of execution,” said Regi Wahyu at the Developing Inclusive Business & Impact Investment seminar yesterday.

Inclusive business that includes the poor will definitely reduce poverty I wish majority of business would follow this idea..
copper member

copper member
Seeing the post above I also have trouble understanding one of your partners which is bluezelle

The partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service that leverages underused computer resources from people around the world by turning them in into storage providers for its network, for which the providers are compensated.In the partnership, HARA will help extend Bluzelle’s services of data storage to any stakeholder that requires their services to make the most out of both the companies’ ecosystems, and optimize the stakeholder’s income potential. By introducing Bluzelle to a greater variety of customers, HARA will help fulfill Bluzelle and HARA’s shared mission to empower people through data.

So basically the stake holders can utilize the underused storage of people around the world, I'm still kinda trouble understanding but thanks!

Here's a link on how Bluezelle works, I hope it helps  Smiley https://youtu.be/tYQk5vWc83o
Activity: 22
Seeing the post above I also have trouble understanding one of your partners which is bluezelle

The partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, scalable database service that leverages underused computer resources from people around the world by turning them in into storage providers for its network, for which the providers are compensated.In the partnership, HARA will help extend Bluzelle’s services of data storage to any stakeholder that requires their services to make the most out of both the companies’ ecosystems, and optimize the stakeholder’s income potential. By introducing Bluzelle to a greater variety of customers, HARA will help fulfill Bluzelle and HARA’s shared mission to empower people through data.

So basically the stake holders can utilize the underused storage of people around the world, I'm still kinda trouble understanding but thanks!
copper member

Activity: 22
copper member
Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

To Summarize, the collaboration is mutually beneficial?

Yes, both parties will benefit from each other  Smiley
copper member

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
Activity: 37

To Summarize, the collaboration is mutually beneficial?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: