Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 6. (Read 35528 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes, you're right it's a long wait but definitely plausible in the future, but for now our main focus are the existing farmers who are in the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley
Bad projects will die over time, whilst good projects will grown and more matured over time.
HARA, in my opinion, is a good project and has high potential for further acceptance in human society, and in agriculture ares in particular.
In HARA project, I believe and will support it next few months.
After that, I will re-assess its achievements to see how good it will be before deciding to cash out and exit or keep investing or even investing more.

Thank you for your comment Smiley We will continue working to improve so that we won't disappoint our supporters.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Yes, you're right it's a long wait but definitely plausible in the future, but for now our main focus are the existing farmers who are in the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley
Bad projects will die over time, whilst good projects will grown and more matured over time.
HARA, in my opinion, is a good project and has high potential for further acceptance in human society, and in agriculture ares in particular.
In HARA project, I believe and will support it next few months.
After that, I will re-assess its achievements to see how good it will be before deciding to cash out and exit or keep investing or even investing more.
copper member
Not only HARA project, but also crypto and blockchain technology in general are more appropriate for young generations.
I agreed with you that focusing on young generations (college's students, as you suggested) is good.
It will require long time , but it deserves for long waiting time.
Young generation will be much easier to accept, comprehend, and apply new things (blockchain-based apps such as HARA).
I think it's quite difficult to acquire or onboarding farmers (assuming they're old, like >40 years old). A possible plan in my mind is to promote HARA to college students which majored in agriculture so that they'll join the network after the finished or while they're studying. Generation Z or young people in general, especially in Indonesia is familiar with tech already, so that's a plus. University can help them to make a connection with local farmers too. So it's easier to get new customers or indirect customers.

copper member
1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year?

1 million is a big number, we're talking about people here who might not understand new technology, has difficulties on switching lifestyle and understanding stuff like uploading data and so on. I believe 1 million is a very big number actually, kinda ambitious even. It will take days or months just to convince 1 or 10 people to use or join HARA, so 1 million is a big target.

We are coordinating with local governments, NGOs and community leaders to help us in acquiring farmers, For the areas that have an unstable internet connection, Our app can work offline and will able to upload when there is internet.

I think it's quite difficult to acquire or onboarding farmers (assuming they're old, like >40 years old). A possible plan in my mind is to promote HARA to college students which majored in agriculture so that they'll join the network after the finished or while they're studying. Generation Z or young people in general, especially in Indonesia is familiar with tech already, so that's a plus. University can help them to make a connection with local farmers too. So it's easier to get new customers or indirect customers.

We have field agents to assist famers in those aspects and also our deployment team, We will attract the farmers with benefits in joining HARA as we have done before, benefits like loans, loyalty points, and market data.

That's a great suggestion, but for now we will focus on acquiring the existing farmers. Since they are the ones that need help the most and also our goal is to improve their current situation by joining HARA

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year?

1 million is a big number, we're talking about people here who might not understand new technology, has difficulties on switching lifestyle and understanding stuff like uploading data and so on. I believe 1 million is a very big number actually, kinda ambitious even. It will take days or months just to convince 1 or 10 people to use or join HARA, so 1 million is a big target.

We are coordinating with local governments, NGOs and community leaders to help us in acquiring farmers, For the areas that have an unstable internet connection, Our app can work offline and will able to upload when there is internet.

copper member
Why only focus on farming? the food sector is very broad, What about the other sectors like livestock production and and fishing  how can you contribute to that sector as well? I dont see them on your roadmap.

We will start from agri, to poultry, to MSME; As long as we focus at bottom of the pyramid  Smiley

Speaking of, How many farmers do you have already?

As of now we currently have 10,113 farmers, HARA plans to acquire as much as 1m farmers by the end of 2019.

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year? and what about areas that have an unstable internet network, can't that make a problem? I see your platform is good but without the internet it won't be maximal..

Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
Why only focus on farming? the food sector is very broad, What about the other sectors like livestock production and and fishing  how can you contribute to that sector as well? I dont see them on your roadmap.

We will start from agri, to poultry, to MSME; As long as we focus at bottom of the pyramid  Smiley

As of now we currently have 10,113 farmers, HARA plans to acquire as much as 1m farmers by the end of 2019.

1 million is not a big number, are you sure it will be reached by the end of the year? and what about areas that have an unstable internet network, can't that make a problem? I see your platform is good but without the internet it won't be maximal..
copper member

January was a long and busy month for us... But we totally enjoyed every second! Let’s take a moment to reflect how we started the year with Singularity NET, MIT and more! Read all the whole recap of January here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2HX9Ku7

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

With all the happenings in January, I think the public sale was the highlight.

We are proud of how our public sale sold out so fast and reached the hardcap in a short period of time, we thanks the supporters and those who believe in HARA for this.   Smiley
Activity: 82

January was a long and busy month for us... But we totally enjoyed every second! Let’s take a moment to reflect how we started the year with Singularity NET, MIT and more! Read all the whole recap of January here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2HX9Ku7

With all the happenings in January, I think the public sale was the highlight.
copper member
If I am a token holder but I’m not in Indonesia, can I still be a data qualifier?

yes, in our plan, all token holder will be able to do proof of works as participation of data qualifier  Smiley

What are your data qualification methods?

Data qualification method will be gamified in various ways, such as:
• Swiping for image recognition or confirmation
• Providing photographic proof of requested items
• Answering questions related to the data
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
If I am a token holder but I’m not in Indonesia, can I still be a data qualifier?

yes, in our plan, all token holder will be able to do proof of works as participation of data qualifier  Smiley

What are your data qualification methods?
copper member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
copper member

January was a long and busy month for us... But we totally enjoyed every second! Let’s take a moment to reflect how we started the year with Singularity NET, MIT and more! Read all the whole recap of January here: http://bit.ly/2HX9Ku7

copper member

Activity: 15

copper member

Activity: 15
copper member
Since HARA is  utility token, but once it is utilized the token will be liquidated, how will you push the price up then?

price will naturally go up depending on what service(s) are attached to the HARA tokens and the demand for it, if the tokens are use in any form to secure service or pay for any, it will some how reflect on price, it is not in the place of team to push price up artificially, that won't last long before a major dump occur, HARA is aiming to make farmers more inclusion.

Yes, you're right. Thank you for your input. More farmers will equal to more data contribution.
copper member
Since HARA is  utility token, but once it is utilized the token will be liquidated, how will you push the price up then?

We have network operators who can manage the liquidity of the tokens from the farmers. That's why one of our partnerships is with BridgeX
Pages:
Jump to: