Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 10. (Read 35528 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
The public sale went by and sold out too fast Sad I forgot and slept and when I checked Tokenomy it's all sold out. I guess my chance of buying will only be in the listings.

We're sorry to hear that Sad , it really sold out quickly. But don't worry you will have your chance once HART is listed in exchanges.
99% of projects have a much lower cost on the exchange)) It will be very good if this project is traded at a high price.

Everything needs a process, let's wait for the right time
I believe the team can work on this project according to the roadmap and bring Hart to the moon
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The public sale went by and sold out too fast Sad I forgot and slept and when I checked Tokenomy it's all sold out. I guess my chance of buying will only be in the listings.

We're sorry to hear that Sad , it really sold out quickly. But don't worry you will have your chance once HART is listed in exchanges.
99% of projects have a much lower cost on the exchange)) It will be very good if this project is traded at a high price.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Do you know? Java contributes the most agriculture workers in Indonesia with more than 15 million workers! Learn more how HARA brings tech into the fields to empower the grassroots level here: https://medium.com/@HARAToken

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

Wow that's a lot of agricultural workers that HARA could potentially help  Smiley

That's what we aim for, is to empower those at the bottom of the pyramid  Smiley please take time to read about us by clicking the link we would appreciate it  Smiley
Activity: 31

Do you know? Java contributes the most agriculture workers in Indonesia with more than 15 million workers! Learn more how HARA brings tech into the fields to empower the grassroots level here: https://medium.com/@HARAToken

Wow that's a lot of agricultural workers that HARA could potentially help  Smiley
copper member

copper member

It’s tomorrow! We will be participating in Green Fest: Spirit of Millennials in JCC, Jakarta! Stop by at our booth and get special HARA merchandise. See you there!

copper member

Yes, I know but there is still no announcement to where and when is the listings.

We have no information yet on when and where but it will be soon.  Smiley

How long do I need to wait?

Not long since it will be in the 1st quarter of 2019, we appreciate your patience.  Smiley
Activity: 26

Yes, I know but there is still no announcement to where and when is the listings.

How long do I need to wait?
copper member

copper member

copper member
I've checked the apps on Google Play Store, but it seems it's still in alpha/beta phase. If I install and then use it now, will my data stays when the apps when live?

Looking forward to join as your field agent btw, and probably I'll recommend it to my peers too if the apps work great.

The MVP will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2019, yes you will be able to keep your data since it's already in the database, Data providers will receive notifications regarding the tasks that have been performed to qualify their data.

Thank you for your interest in the project and recommending it to your peers, we hope HARA will be a great help for you, as long as your in Indonesia, you can easily access the app and become a field agent  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I've checked the apps on Google Play Store, but it seems it's still in alpha/beta phase. If I install and then use it now, will my data stays when the apps when live?

Looking forward to join as your field agent btw, and probably I'll recommend it to my peers too if the apps work great.
copper member
How do you make sure that data qualifiers are providing accurate data?

HARA is implementing a machine learning algorithms to ensure accurate data quality over vast amounts of samples. Much like image captchas, Data Qualitification will get better over time. Additionally, any submitted data on the exchange must earn a minimum rating before any exchange can happen.

That's great but how will you rate the Data qualifiers?

a data qualifier’s rating comes from qualifying other data qualifiers in order to
ensure high quality data is being submitted. The tokens for rating qualifiers are initially taken from
HARA seeding fund then funded by portion of the proceeds from the ongoing transactions. This
acts as a self-regulating mechanism to ensure that data qualifiers are providing accurate data
and to avoid data qualifiers gaming the system. The rating that data qualifiers received enables
them to have access to better tiers of mini tasks and automatically increase their credibility.
Activity: 37

HARA is implementing a machine learning algorithms to ensure accurate data quality over vast amounts of samples. Much like image captchas, Data Qualitification will get better over time. Additionally, any submitted data on the exchange must earn a minimum rating before any exchange can happen.

That's great but how will you ensure the quality of the  Data qualifiers?
copper member

Activity: 37
copper member

Good code is usually followed with good test. The same rule also applies to smart contract creation.

copper member
Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing

We have not, though it looks promising. We have not decided yet on which exchange HART will be listed on.
Pages:
Jump to: