Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 47. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What are the main benefits of the platform to the farmers? I just want to understand more how HARA can help in improving their lives.
Smallholder farmers are farmers that grow their crops on a small plot of land, typically no larger than 2 hectares in size. They typically earn at or below the poverty levels in their home countries and generally have minimal access to modern farming techniques, agricultural data, or market information. In short, these are the people for which HARA could really make a difference.

Smallholder farmers are incentivized to input their data in exchange for loyalty points. The loyalty points that farmers earn can then be exchanged for a variety of goods and services at designated kiosks. For example, farmers can use the points to get discounts on agriculture products, phone credits, or school supplies. Furthermore, the farmers will be able to get access to market information and financial services, as well as get access to precision farming advice which could help them attain greater yields.

Visit our website to get more information about HARA.
copper member
Aside from the data exchange platform, what else does HARA has to offer in the market?
HARA offers an end-to-end solution for the food and agriculture sector through our features such as HARA Data Exchange, HARA Data Acquisition, HARA for Business, HART Scan, HARA Agro Companion, HARA Crypto Wallet, HARA Data qualification, and  HARA Point of Sale.

You can check our product website at HARA.ag to get more information about this and updates about our Technology. Thanks!

copper member
How much is the hard cap and soft cap?
HARA is seeking to raise 17,000,000 USD hard cap in ETH with a soft cap of 5,000,000 USD.
Whitelist yourself now for our Token Pre-Sale.
Thanks for replying! How much is the minimum for token purchase?
Details about our Token sale has not yet been released. I suggest that you whitelist yourself now so you will be notified about it as soon as we go live. Smiley Join us in our Telegram to get more information.
Activity: 77
How much is the hard cap and soft cap?
HARA is seeking to raise 17,000,000 USD hard cap in ETH with a soft cap of 5,000,000 USD.
Whitelist yourself now for our Token Pre-Sale.
Thanks for replying! How much is the minimum for token purchase?
Activity: 50
Aside from the data exchange platform, what else does HARA has to offer in the market?
copper member

Get ready for our Token Pre-Sale!
Join our Whitelist now by registering your email on our website.  Smiley

After you have submitted your email, you will be sent easy instructions on how to complete the process. Joining the whitelist ensures that you will be able to contribute as soon as the pre-sale opens. It is also a sure way not to miss out on the latest news regarding the sale, as you’ll be the first to know all the details as the date and token price.

Join us in our Telegram for updates!
copper member
Here's a list of HARA events before this month of October ends:

October 17          Summit DataGovAI, Jakarta

October 18          HARA Roadshow, Bandung

October 19          Blockchain Developer Day, Jakarta

October 23          Tech In Asia, Jakarta

October 25          Entrepreneur Organization Meet-up, Surubaya

October 26          Food Loss Challenge from Rabobank, Singapore

October 28         Endeavor Talk at Brightspot 2018, Jakarta

October 30         BEKRAF Blockchain Day, Jakarta

For more information, join us in our Telegram.

Activity: 84
Does HARA have a bounty program? I joined the token giveaway already
Yes, we have. You can check here for the details. Smiley We also have an on-going Translation and Signature Bounty Campaign thread.
Join us in our Telegram to get more updates. Thanks!
Got it! Might join that before the token sale begins. Thanks
copper member
Can you give me an example of your use cases since you will be having your ICO soon thanks
One of our use cases is our partnership for Rural Economic Development to improve market access of smallholder farmers with PRISMA (Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture), a multi-year program under the AIP-Rural which works to help spur growth in the agricultural value chain. PRISMA was designed to increase the competitiveness of poor farmers by giving them access to private and public services.

The program supports the AIP-Rural’s goal of contributing to increasing the net incomes of thousands of smallholder farmers in eastern Indonesia. PRISMA will create engagement with other agriculture stakeholders, like financial institutions and design and validate data collection models.

Meanwhile, HARA helps PRISMA to design and execute their development programs. Together, PRISMA and HARA collected 1500 farmers and HARA could provide agriculture information in a specific region for related stakeholders, such as financial institutions, input suppliers, and off-takers.

You can read more about HARA and PRISMA partnership here.
Visit our website to whitelist yourself and visit HARA.ag to get more use cases of HARA. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 54
Can you give me an example of your use cases since you will be having your ICO soon thanks
copper member
Yes, we have. You can check here for the details. Smiley We also have an on-going Translation and Signature Bounty Campaign thread.
Join us in our Telegram to get more updates. Thanks!
Activity: 84
copper member
HARA is designed in a way that empowers all those that take part in it. By creating a virtuous cycle, the benefits of the HARA Ecosystem ensure that it is sustainable. In the Road to Empowerment series, we will examine how this ecosystem works.

This is an article that will give you a quick overview of all stakeholders that participate in HARA’s data exchange. Read the full article hereGrin

Join us in our Telegram to get more updates!
copper member
How many coins will be sold during the ICO? Thanks
We have 46,440,000 HART available for sale. For private sale inquiry, you may contact us at [email protected].
Whitelist yourself now for our Token Sale.  Thanks!
Got it! I just don't know where to find these details about the Token Sale. Thanks
Whitelist yourself now so you won't miss out on the latest news regarding the token sale, as you’ll be the first to know all the details as to when and how much is the token price. Smiley

Activity: 60
We have 46,440,000 HART available for sale. For private sale inquiry, you may contact us at [email protected].
Got it! I just don't know where to find these details about the Token Sale. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 60
copper member

The HARA Token (HART) pre-sale is coming closer and closer

Make sure you are ready to participate! The initial token sale will be handled by two platforms, Tokenomy and Liquid. Please double-check if you already registered and completed your KYC!

Read this article to know what you need to do for each of these platforms so you can buy your HART as soon as it opens!
Yeah, I already registered using Tokenomy. I find it much easier to do their KYC than Liquid.  Grin Anyway, goodluck HARA
Great! Just make sure that your account is verified. Once your account has successfully been verified, you are all set to participate in the HARA Token sale through the Tokenomy Launchpad!
When the public sale goes live you can go straight to the HARA project page on the Tokenomy Launchpad, and then simply click on a button to buy your desired amount of HART. It will redirect you to the payment page where you can select your preferred payment currency, like BTC or ETH, and if you would like to pay from your account balance or an external wallet. All HART will automatically be deposited in your Tokenomy wallet once the payment has been transferred. Smiley
Activity: 50
https://i.imgur.com/IMvmRYA.jpg

Make sure you are ready to participate! The initial token sale will be handled by two platforms, Tokenomy and Liquid. Please double-check if you already registered and completed your KYC!

Read this article to know what you need to do for each of these platforms so you can buy your HART as soon as it opens!
Yeah, I already registered using Tokenomy. I find it much easier to do their KYC than Liquid.  Grin Anyway, goodluck HARA
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: