Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 50. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
DID YOU KNOW THAT AS OF NOW HARA HAS:

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

212       VILLAGES IN INDONESIA

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

Join us in our HARA Token telegram to get know more about HARASmiley

Your field agents are only in Indonesia?

You are going to develop in several new countries on several continents, field agents will also be there?

from which direction will you start to develop in new countries?

Good questions! Yes, HARA field agents are based in Indonesia for our initial deployments and pilot projects. They are young farmers and other young people from the local villages that are interested in agriculture. We train them to be able to assist the farmers in providing their data. If we will be deploying HARA in other countries, we will also be training field agents from that country for them to be able to easily facilitate the data collection process and have a close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

But for now, HARA is focused on developing further the project with its initial deployment in Indonesia but, HARA is also open for partnerships outside of Indonesia like our partnership with African Business Institute in Lilongwe, Malawi and Kampala, Uganda.

You can read our whitepaper to see our roadmap. Also, live chat with us on Telegram. Smiley
copper member
HARA’s parent company Dattabot was honored with one of the “30 Most Promising Growth-stage Startups” awards at the Forbes Indonesia's Digital Conference 2018. Apart from this award, HARA also secured a nomination for the Innovator award.

Forbes Indonesia’s Digital Conference 2018 was an international event aimed at helping growth-stage startups become the next unicorn, a startup company with a value of over $1 billion. The conference also served as a venue for corporations to look into digital transformation and meet with entrepreneurs in the technology sector.

“I feel very blessed that Dattabot’s HARA Project was awarded a ’30 Promising Growth-stage Startups” award, and that we were chosen as one of the nominees of the Innovator award. The appreciation from Forbes Magazine and the belief it expresses in our mission reaffirms that we are on the right track to deliver a positive impact on society,” Regi Wahyu on receiving the award.

Regi also participated in the last session of the event, What’s Next and Beyond, in which the focus was on how technology will influence future development. Regi briefly presented the product that HARA is building and how it is set to transform the agriculture sector through the use of blockchain technology.

The reason why Dattabot decided to go into agriculture is that this sector has never been touched by this technology in developing countries. In America, they can do precision agriculture because the farmland is wide open, not like Indonesia.
I am really excited to see how technology as advances as blockchain can really disrupt these sectors. This is something where nobody so far has been willing to do the dirty work.”

Read more here. Join us on Telegram for more updates.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

Your field agents are only in Indonesia?

You are going to develop in several new countries on several continents, field agents will also be there?

from which direction will you start to develop in new countries?
copper member
You can now have a quick overview of HARA's achievements, the status of our achievements, and our goals through HARA.ag.
On this site, you'll have a walkthrough in our HARA platform architecture, private chain, and protocols. It also shows the projection of how many farmers we aim to on board in the coming year!

Let us know what you think about our product page! If there is anything you’re still curious about, but can’t find on our site, just let us know — we’ll provide the data.

Join us in our Telegram Community for a live chat. Thanks!  Smiley
copper member
HARA continues expansion to the world’s most socially impactful sectors by partnering with TeleCTG

We are pleased to announce that HARA has found a new partner in TeleCTG. Our partnership with TeleCTG is one of the first steps in our plan of expanding into the world’s most socially impactful sectors. These are the sectors in which we can really make a difference.

TeleCTG is a medical technology start-up from Indonesia, which has developed a simplified, portable, and cost-effective cardiotocography (CTG) device. A CTG device is used to record the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy.

The work we will do together will assist in answering the challenges faced by the healthcare and agriculture sectors in rural areas. Both HARA and TeleCTG target to assist a part of the population that does not currently have access to the tools needed to improve their lives. These people need both HARA’s and TeleCTG’s help, resulting in a natural fit for a partnership.

HARA is excited to have found a partner in TeleCTG and expand our operations to the healthcare sector. It is the first step we make outside of the agriculture sector, and we are glad to have an innovative company like TeleCTG by our side to help improve the lives of millions.

Join us in our community on Telegram! Smiley
copper member
How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 

Yes, you can be a data qualifier as long as you are a token holder. But in order for you to maintain and get access to the platform, you'll need to have a minimum staked balance. It will allow you to receive any notifications on any activities in the platform based on what type of notifications you want to receive.

oh, okay. how many tokens do I need to stake?

The minimum staked balance will change depending on the overall usage of the platform and will fluctuate accordingly.
Activity: 101
How can you make sure that the platform has enough data qualifiers for the data exchange to run in a timely manner?

Data qualifiers add value to the HARA ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the exchange. They only provide a portion of the data rating which is a combination of algorithms and that help us determine the validity of the data we collect. Qualification adds a secondary layer of assurance and creates insights into the data we could not have foreseen by using Artificial Intelligence alone.

You can read more about this in our whitepaper. Also, visit our website for more information.

So I can be a data qualifier since I will now be holding a HARA token once you distribute the Token Giveaway. Or, is there a required number of Tokens to participate as a data qualifier? 

Yes, you can be a data qualifier as long as you are a token holder. But in order for you to maintain and get access to the platform, you'll need to have a minimum staked balance. It will allow you to receive any notifications on any activities in the platform based on what type of notifications you want to receive.

oh, okay. how much tokens do I need to stake?
copper member

copper member

copper member

8,054     FARMERS

7,278    LAND POLYGONS

341       FIELD AGENTS

IDR 573M Microloans

copper member
I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.

Yes, you are right. HARA is indeed a very good complementary project for Dattabot because of their experience in the big data industry.
Know more about HARA in our newly launched tech site, HARA.ag for the updates. Also, join us in our Telegram community.

Thanks for the answer, I liked the list of countries of your priority development. Tell me, you take on several countries from several continents. Will you open offices in these countries?

Our initial target is developing countries where agriculture has been vital to the country's economic development. These countries also have high internet and mobile penetration rate, which are requisite for the adoption of the HARA platform. In addition, a combination of highly mobile and banking/microfinance institutions reach increases the potentials for HARA and it's incentive system to be accepted by farmers as data providers.  

HARA started in Indonesia and will expand to empower billions in the other countries. We are not closing our doors for those kinds of possibilities.

Join us our Telegram to get more updates.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I looked through the white paper, the Indonesian project, based on the big data processing company that already exists there. I think if they qualitatively use their existing connections, then there will be investments.

Yes, you are right. HARA is indeed a very good complementary project for Dattabot because of their experience in the big data industry.
Know more about HARA in our newly launched tech site, HARA.ag for the updates. Also, join us in our Telegram community.

Thanks for the answer, I liked the list of countries of your priority development. Tell me, you take on several countries from several continents. Will you open offices in these countries?
copper member
Become part of the first blockchain for social impact project from Indonesia by joining our bounty program today!

Our bounty program runs alongside our HARA Token Giveaway that we announced last week. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform. Find out here to see what you can do to get your free HART.

Join us in our Telegram to get more updates about HARA.
copper member
For the month of September, we welcomed two additional members of our Board of Advisors.

Dr. Yos Ginting is a blockchain promoter in the service industry. Ginting will assist in the growth of HARA with his expertise in outreach activities. As an advisor, he will mostly focus on helping build the HARA community and engage with blockchain and agriculture industry experts and business leaders. Koji Shima is the CEO of Paw Mark Japan, and President Commissioner of PT Amalgamated Tricor. Shima has over 30 years of experience in international trade, retail sales, and investments in America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. With his investment experience around the world, Shima advises HARA Token how to approach new investors in the blockchain world.

Read more about here. To see the full list of our advisors, read our whitepaper.
Activity: 82
For the month of September, HARA has partnered with the Indonesia and Japan Horticulture Public-Private-Partnerships Project (IJHOP4), a technical cooperation project assisted by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA). JICA is the Japanese governmental agency that coordinates the country’s official development assistance. Another partnership is with Bridge X Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions and lastly, Hexa Agro, a wholesaler of agricultural products.

To know more about these partnerships, you can visit our medium, HARA Token

Wow. I didn't know you're partnered with them! Anyway, I am curious why HARA partnered with Hexa Agro? I am not familiar with them

HEXA Agro is a wholesaler of agricultural products. It functions as the off-taker in a closed loop farming ecosystem that they themselves established in the Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Sulawesi. The ecosystem ensures a fair price for the farmers’ yield while helping them get access to the microcredit Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to support their business.

Getting access to microcredit can help the smallholder farmers increase their farm output immensely, as they will be able to invest in better seeds. On the other hand, in order for banks to extend the KUR microcredit, data is required about both the farmers and their farms. In the collaboration between HARA and HEXA Agro, HARA got farmers and field data to help Bank BNI, which is also part of the HEXA ecosystem, to disburse the KUR microcredit to a local farmer.

HEXA as an off-taker will be able to see the potential of the yield in the upcoming season using HARA. HARA will also help HEXA to supervise its farmers based on the data that HARA collects from them.

You can read this article to give you more idea about this partnership. Smiley
Oh, okay! I see that you are having lots of partnership and I think that's important to grow the ecosystem. By the way, I am curious of what is the role of HEXA Agro, a data buyer or a data provider?
copper member
For the month of September, HARA has partnered with the Indonesia and Japan Horticulture Public-Private-Partnerships Project (IJHOP4), a technical cooperation project assisted by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA). JICA is the Japanese governmental agency that coordinates the country’s official development assistance. Another partnership is with Bridge X Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions and lastly, Hexa Agro, a wholesaler of agricultural products.

Wow. I didn't know you're partnered with them! Anyway, I am curious why HARA partnered with Hexa Agro? I am not familiar with them

HEXA Agro is a wholesaler of agricultural products. It functions as the off-taker in a closed loop farming ecosystem that they themselves established in the Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Sulawesi. The ecosystem ensures a fair price for the farmers’ yield while helping them get access to the microcredit Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) to support their business.

Getting access to microcredit can help the smallholder farmers increase their farm output immensely, as they will be able to invest in better seeds. On the other hand, in order for banks to extend the KUR microcredit, data is required about both the farmers and their farms. In the collaboration between HARA and HEXA Agro, HARA got farmers and field data to help Bank BNI, which is also part of the HEXA ecosystem, to disburse the KUR microcredit to a local farmer.

HEXA as an off-taker will be able to see the potential of the yield in the upcoming season using HARA. HARA will also help HEXA to supervise its farmers based on the data that HARA collects from them.

You can read this article to give you more idea about this partnership. Smiley
Activity: 82

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: