Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 49. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What will be the proceeds raised from the Token Sale?
HARA will use the proceeds to continue building data exchange platform and to grow and expand HARA Ecosystem.
This will be allocated to Deployment/Aquisition, Product Development, Business Development, Operations, and Reserve.
You can see our fund allocation in our whitepaper.

Also, whitelist yourself now for our token sale! Join us in Telegram for more information.
Activity: 82
What will be the proceeds raised from the Token Sale?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
We are excited to announce that the HARA whitelist is now open!

You can join the whitelist by registering your email on our website. After you have submitted your email, you will be sent easy instructions on how to complete the process.

Joining the whitelist ensures that you will be able to contribute as soon as the pre-sale opens. It is also a sure way not to miss out on the latest news regarding the sale, as you’ll be the first to know all the details as the date and token price.

Make sure to register now, and take the first step to help HARA create a better, sustainable economy for all!  Smiley

This is great! I'll just use either Tokenomy or Liquid account?

Just use only one verified account. Also, make sure that you have successfully completed their KYC process for the verification. Once the account is verified, you are all set and HARA will notify you for the pre-sale. Thanks!

Join us in our Telegram for more information.

I have registered already! Thanks
copper member

You can join the whitelist by registering your email on our website. After you have submitted your email, you will be sent easy instructions on how to complete the process.

Joining the whitelist ensures that you will be able to contribute as soon as the pre-sale opens. It is also a sure way not to miss out on the latest news regarding the sale, as you’ll be the first to know all the details as the date and token price.

Make sure to register now, and take the first step to help HARA create a better, sustainable economy for all!  Smiley

Just use only one verified account. Also, make sure that you have successfully completed their KYC process for the verification. Once the account is verified, you are all set and HARA will notify you for the pre-sale. Thanks!

Join us in our Telegram for more information.
Activity: 101

copper member

Make sure to register now, and take the first step to help HARA create a better, sustainable economy for all!  Smiley

Join us in our Telegram to get more information.
Activity: 84
Become part of the first blockchain for social impact project from Indonesia by joining our bounty program today!
Our bounty program runs alongside our HARA Token Giveaway that we announced. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

Find out here to see what you can do to get your free HART. Also, join us on our !

Wow! There's a new bounty! More ways to get HARA tokens before the ICO.  Cool I might do some articles featuring your project.
copper member
Become part of the first blockchain for social impact project from Indonesia by joining our bounty program today!
Our bounty program runs alongside our HARA Token Giveaway that we announced. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

Find out here to see what you can do to get your free HART. Also, join us on our !

copper member
             HARA continues its expansion to the world's most socially impactful sectors by partnering with TeleCTG!

TeleCTG is a medical technology start-up from Indonesia, which has developed a simplified, portable, and cost-effective cardiotocography (CTG) device. A CTG device is used to record the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractions during pregnancy.

Both HARA and TeleCTG target to assist a part of the population that does not currently have access to the tools needed to improve their lives. These people need both HARA’s and TeleCTG’s help, resulting in a natural fit for a partnership.

HARA is excited to have found a partner in TeleCTG and expand our operations to the healthcare sector. It is the first step we make outside of the agriculture sector, and we are glad to have an innovative company like TeleCTG by our side to help improve the lives of millions.

Read more about this partnership in our Medium.
Activity: 27
Do you have a spreadsheet to see if I was qualified in your HARA Giveaway?

Sorry, we do not disclose such information. We will just send you an email regarding the token giveaway once the slots are filled. Just make sure that you have completed all the steps to be able to participate. Smiley
Token Giveaway is different because it's only for 6000 participants and for only 100 HART. Token distributions will be after the end of our token sale and as of the moment, we do not have a public announcement yet as to when is the end.
copper member

Sorry, we do not disclose such information. We will just send you an email regarding the token giveaway once the slots are filled. Just make sure that you have completed all the steps to be able to participate. Smiley
Activity: 77
copper member
Is Blockchain the Future of Indonesian Farming?

In the agricultural sector, HARA Token wants to use critical information like soil quality, grain price, and land ownership from farmers and field agents to help Indonesian farmers increase annual yields. The country is fertile ground for rice production, but the entire industry is plagued by a series of entrenched problems, from poor land use practices to shady middlemen. It's a highly fragmented, shadowy supply chain that could seriously benefit from some sunshine.

Farmers who input this data into the Blockchain will be rewarded with HARA Tokens, which can be exchanged for needed goods like fertilizer. In the end, it could help make farmers more plugged-in and knowledgeable about prices, sales, and best practices. And for NGOs and government institutions, it creates a valuable data set that shows what's happening in the rice sector in real time.

Read more about HARA Token featured in VICE. Smiley
Activity: 50
Do you have any other bounties? I am not allowed to join your Translation and Signature campaigns because I'm still a newbie. Was hoping I could hodl more HART  Grin
You can join our Token Giveaway and our Bounty program. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

Join our Telegram for more updates!
Great thanks for this!  Cheesy
Activity: 60
Do you have any other bounties? I am not allowed to join your Translation and Signature campaigns because I'm still a newbie. Was hoping I could hodl more HART  Grin
You can join our Token Giveaway and our Bounty program. Through the bounty program, aside from supporting our project, you can earn HARA Token (HART) with each task that you perform.

I am not aware of this bounty program. I think I will join in creating an article for HARA!
copper member

Activity: 50
Hey, may I know if HARA has plans for ICO? because I don't know when it will be, just waiting for the distribution of HARA tokens for airdrop. Thanks
Hello, our whitelist announcement for our token sale is coming real soon. Airdrop distribution will be done when our token sale ends. Tokens are already reserved for those who have successfully joined the airdrop so make sure you've made it.

You can also join us in our Telegram group to get more updates. Thanks! 

Thanks for the reply. I will just wait when will it be then 
copper member
Hey, may I know if HARA has plans for ICO? because I don't know when it will be, just waiting for the distribution of HARA tokens for airdrop. Thanks
Hello, our whitelist announcement for our token sale is coming real soon. Airdrop distribution will be done when our token sale ends. Tokens are already reserved for those who have successfully joined the airdrop so make sure you've made it.

You can also join us in our Telegram group to get more updates. Thanks! 
Pages:
Jump to: