Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 29. (Read 3591 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

My favorite is Cryptonews. It's really helpful. You should check it right now to earn lots of useful information
I also think that activity on such forums as BitcoinTalk will have much more efficiency for the success of the cryptocurrency.

Uhm- Place full of subjective opinion of people who can carry complete nonsense? I think forums is good only for seach projects, for fun and for news feed
You know, bad reviews are also a good PR. People who see only positive news are unlikely to believe in the reality of such success.

I'm extremely disagree. In crypto business, one small mistake and you already lose the audience. As an example, the situation with the Tron. People saw that they copied white paper and their token fell sharply in value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You are welcome. If you look for some sources which are out of YouTube, don't forget to check these ones: coinmarketapps, coindesk, cointelegraph.
Unfortunately, I have already seen these sources so I got nothing new for me  
What new would you like to find out?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
You are welcome. If you look for some sources which are out of YouTube, don't forget to check these ones: coinmarketapps, coindesk, cointelegraph.
Unfortunately, I have already seen these sources so I got nothing new for me  

My favorite is Cryptonews. It's really helpful. You should check it right now to earn lots of useful information
I also think that activity on such forums as BitcoinTalk will have much more efficiency for the success of the cryptocurrency.

Uhm- Place full of subjective opinion of people who can carry complete nonsense? I think forums is good only for seach projects, for fun and for news feed
You know, bad reviews are also a good PR. People who see only positive news are unlikely to believe in the reality of such success.
Activity: 100
Gift.ONE, the global biggest airdrop organization of cryptocurrency, is airdropping million Tokens! 1GIFT = US$0.2, 100 gift tokens = 20 get 100GIFT by registration, Gain more 100000GIFT from any activities, Click link to get GIFT: https://gift.one/i/DRkQOh Win lottery for iPhoneX、BTC、ETH、GIFT everyday!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
In which currencies do you accept deposits? Only in the, Ethereum? I would like to make a
deposit in NEO, is there such an opportunity?
They accept BTC, LTC and ETH. I think that it's impossible to make deposit in NEO, unfortunately

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
In which currencies do you accept deposits? Only in the, Ethereum? I would like to make a
deposit in NEO, is there such an opportunity?
I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
Can you share some interesting channels about crypto with us, please ?

If it were so simple, then the market would be oversaturated. I agree that the more risks, the more profit you got. But if you take the ICO market specifically, then there are risks that can not be foreseen. This repels some investors.

The market would be saturated? It would not be simply because of the rule I stated. The higher the risk, the less people are willing to take it.

I agree with this. I mean, if it was easy, there would be too many people who want to do it. This is not the most difficult earnings, in any case, many tries, without fear of losing a hundred bucks or something, but there are still those who abstain.
ICO starts in a few days ! Have you already decided to participate in it ?
I've decided to join it as soon as I found out that it would be launched
Of course, I mentally participate!
It would be bad to lose such a chance.
You can check Crypto Coin News. Definitely one of my favourite channels. Great content and pretty wide audience

Thank you! There is a lot of interesting as well as useful information
You can check Crypto Coin News. Definitely one of my favourite channels. Great content and pretty wide audience

Thank you! There is a lot of interesting as well as useful information
ICO starts in a few days ! Have you already decided to participate in it ?
I've decided to join it as soon as I found out that it would be launched
Activity: 56
I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
As far as I know, Facebook is always a part of ICO.
yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
So what is the problem to earn them on FB?
I don't think you can solely rely on Facebook to earn a few coins. Although, I've seen some bounties that offered to do so, now that I think of it.
Activity: 406
As far as I know, Facebook is always a part of ICO.
yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
So what is the problem to earn them on FB?
because they didn't announce their bounty campaign yet, why are you sure that it will include facebook?

Not really. I mean not in every sphere. In the cryptocurrency it is a matter of course. In any case, if everything is correctly calculated, then problems will not arise and the risks are minimized.

As a rule of thumb you are good to go with big profits being closely tied to high risks. The market - if it functions properly - will take care of that property being present at almost any point in time.

If it were so simple, then the market would be oversaturated. I agree that the more risks, the more profit you got. But if you take the ICO market specifically, then there are risks that can not be foreseen. This repels some investors.

The market would be saturated? It would not be simply because of the rule I stated. The higher the risk, the less people are willing to take it.
Well said. You're experienced though. But this works on every market that exists.
Pages:
Jump to: