Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 25. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.

Yes, bitkoyn today something surprised, fell to 500-600 dollars is unclear why.
Bitcoin something all can not go up to the level of $ 10,000.
But the project Alicoin Cash is certainly very attractive.

That's bullshit
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.

It's scum
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
That is definitely the funniest drivel I've ever heard. Cryptocurrency constantly develops itself w/out any help of BTC, moreover, more and more people nowadays prefer Ripple and ETH rather BTC.
I believe that many people prefer eth, but not ripple. everything started from bitcoin, that's why he's on top
All the same, it doesn't matter if Bitcoin price goes up or down, non of other cryptocurrencies lose/receive a cent on it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good

I support your opinion. I'm glad that the Alicoin community is also growing on the facebook page.
By the way, over the past few days a dozen new articles have appeared there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
u're right, all altcoins rely on btc. so when btc price drops, price of other coins is dropping too
That is definitely the funniest drivel I've ever heard. Cryptocurrency constantly develops itself w/out any help of BTC, moreover, more and more people nowadays prefer Ripple and ETH rather BTC.
I belive that many people prefer eth, but not ripple. everything started from bitcoin, that's why he's on top
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
u're right, all altcoins rely on btc. so when btc price drops, price of other coins is dropping too
Great project..... Wish you best of luck for your future planning.

Thank you! To the Moon! 🚀

Join the ICO on 31th March!

Scum plans
Scum project
Scum project
I do not see this as a good investment.
  Angry
Activity: 77
Activity: 57
This is nice project. I have already signed up, moreover, I rely on the future information of yours!
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good

It is a really interesting project and the interest of the forum members is real. It's really a measure of the interest the Alicoin project is getting.

Activity: 98

Sure, but I think that no coin will overcome BTC in the nearest future.
The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.

So, the problem was in the wrong promotion.
Activity: 252

The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.

Activity: 18
Activity: 98

Ehm- that's what I actually said... I think they tried to say that if you need to, you can create an alt that will replace bitcoin, but if everything was so simple, it would already happen. Therefore, to speak such phrases is very, very wrong.

Activity: 252

Ehm- that's what I actually said... I think they tried to say that if you need to, you can create an alt that will replace bitcoin, but if everything was so simple, it would already happen. Therefore, to speak such phrases is very, very wrong.

Activity: 10
Nice work go to future
Pages:
Jump to: