Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 24. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
At least for now you can read their documentation and find out more about their idea.
The providing one, I believe, is bounded with how to get a monthly revenue in a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Seems like a nice project. We can value those project when btc goes up a little bit.
At least for now you can read their documentation and find out more about their idea.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2

I am pleased to visit the page of the Alicoin Cash project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
A lot of interesting information. Do you want to know more about the project? Come there.
Looks fascinating, especially on behalf of bounty campaign. Undoubtedly, I'm in it.

Sure, but I think that no coin will overcome BTC in the nearest future.
The point was not to overcome Bikcoin but to create our own legends among Altcoins.

you just say general facts, not arguing your opinion in any way. anything can happen, but try to create a "legend" as you say you need to explain how it will work out.
Do you want me to say how to create Altcoin no less popular than Bitcoin? I don't know that. I try to say that if people created Bitcoin they eventually will create something better and maybe it will be some kind of new Altcoin.

Okay, we have ETH what much more better than BTC or any forks of it. Did it more popular than BTC? Nope. Because all alt is dependent on BTC.
Do you think that BTC is more important because it has launched earlier than all other cryptos?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Oh yeah, it's very good. Users are the most important for devs now and every time.
For a healthy and stable project, it is important to satisfy both newcomers and loyal supporters alike. You don't know what's going to happen next!
I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good
Oh yeah, it's very good. Users are the most important for devs now and every time.
Activity: 28
📣 CryptoCoinNews - Alicoin Cash Brings in Robot to Help with Online Investing 📣

It’s a real pleasure to watch cryptocurrencies marching on despite the best efforts on the part of big government and bigger banks. True, there are some impediments on the way, and a few bad apples give a bad name to the entire industry (who would even want to put 1600 files with child abuse on the Bitcoin blockchain? And why?!). Never the less, healthy coins with a real promise keep popping up here or there, and Alicoin Cash is definitely one of them.

Read more on CCN.com

This coin is scum

Hello, our most dedicated fan or more correctly to say a troll.
Thousands of members of our community disagree with you.

Thank you for your activity in our branch.
Activity: 98
I'm very glad to see new people in this thread every day, alicoin gets stronger and that's good
It looks like a nice and profitable project, then why not?
I've seen it before, people trying to create bad pr for crypto, this can't go well!
The sad part is that in the eyes of majority, it is going to throw negative shade.
I believe that there are people who are willing to look past the shade of negativity and defamation, but it's important not to forget about the majority of the people who crave for simplicity when dealing with crypto.
Activity: 112
I've seen it before, people trying to create bad pr for crypto, this can't go well!
The sad part is that in the eyes of majority, it is going to throw negative shade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
There are still so many people who don't understand how fast are the trends in the world changing, but I think that with the change of generations everything will become better and crypto will be more popular than usual currencies
We need to stay calm when facing situations such as you described, it's probably a cheap attempt of old currencies supporters to discredit crypto!
That's quite an interesting idea, that people who wish to sabotage cryptos may be behind those files themselves.
Activity: 8

It’s a real pleasure to watch cryptocurrencies marching on despite the best efforts on the part of big government and bigger banks. True, there are some impediments on the way, and a few bad apples give a bad name to the entire industry (who would even want to put 1600 files with child abuse on the Bitcoin blockchain? And why?!). Never the less, healthy coins with a real promise keep popping up here or there, and Alicoin Cash is definitely one of them.

Read more on CCN.com

This coin is scum
Activity: 112
That's quite an interesting idea, that people who wish to sabotage cryptos may be behind those files themselves.
Activity: 168
Read more on CCN.com

An interesting publication about the role of robot assistance in the Alicoin Cash project.
And although I already read about it in the White papers of the project it was not bad to refresh it in memory.
CryptoCoinNews - Alicoin Cash Brings in Robot to Help with Online Investing

Activity: 28

Read more on CCN.com
Activity: 168

I am pleased to visit the page of the Alicoin Cash project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alicoin.Cash/
A lot of interesting information. Do you want to know more about the project? Come there.
That is definitely the funniest drivel I've ever heard. Cryptocurrency constantly develops itself w/out any help of BTC, moreover, more and more people nowadays prefer Ripple and ETH rather BTC.
I believe that many people prefer eth, but not ripple. everything started from bitcoin, that's why he's on top
All the same, it doesn't matter if Bitcoin price goes up or down, non of other cryptocurrencies lose/receive a cent on it!
I think there are people that can't really distinguish between altcoins and bitcoins, so there's that. But, most of the altcoins tend to anchor themselves to eth value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I support your opinion. I'm glad that the Alicoin community is also growing on the facebook page.
By the way, over the past few days a dozen new articles have appeared there.
thank u for remiding me, I usually use facebook only in bounties, so I forgot to subscribe to alicoin page. hope to find interesting & useful info about project there
Pages:
Jump to: