Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 35. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Philosophy and  psychology can be very similar sometimes...
And yet, they are separate, especially if we are talking about crypto market.
You are right! In my opinion, understanding of the psychology of the person is the key to success!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Do you know another benefits? Yes, it is an amount of coins which every user can earn. Bounty is a good instrument at all, it is efficient for developers and profitable for users.
no, I don't know. but also I don't understand why it's necessary to say "benefits". maybe he knows about others, so I'll wait for answer
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
what benefits are u talking about? maybe amount of coins which will be given during bounty?
Do you know another benefits? Yes, it is an amount of coins which every user can earn. Bounty is a good instrument at all, it is efficient for developers and profitable for users.
I've seen a few bounty campaigns in my days. Quite a business model, I tell you, fits in just great with the ICO. It's a great way to start off a successful ICO campaign.
Activity: 168

Question to the representative of the project Alicoin:
The road map for the Alicoin platform includes: Q3 2018 - Testing the platform.
When is beta testing planned?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?

This was an important moment for the Alicoin community. In a few days we will publish information about the team on our website.

The representative of the project Alicoin already twice here on the forum answered the question about the team, about the imminent presentation of the Alicoin team!
And he said that she would be introduced here afterwards. Well, well done, that once again answered.
We are waiting for the presentation of the project team Alicoin.

The longer the answers to the questions posed by the members of the forum are delayed, the more they lose their patience and confidence. Wise it would be for the members of the forum to respond a little more patiently.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
we don't even know dates of pre-sale, so I think we will know more about project before selling
Concerning this project, I'd like to add that amount of benefits via potential bounty campaign will have an influence on its success as well.
I think that we will learn about all these details in the near future.
Activity: 70
It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
we don't even know dates of pre-sale, so I think we will know more about project before selling
Concerning this project, I'd like to add that amount of benefits via potential bounty campaign will have an influence on its success as well.
what benefits are u talking about? maybe amount of coins which will be given during bounty?
Activity: 252
Because that's give more leads. Also, focusing on specific users, we will get more profit than if we are sprayed onto a bunch of small ones. this is what I see as a strategy in the alicoin now. perhaps we will be provided with bounties, but how much I observe and participate in this, they are not as useful as they could be.
It can give more opportunities, and it cannot, all depends on circumstances. There are many users who haven't too much money (if counted for a single one), but there is a rich man who can be attracted by the project and invest much money in it, like really much. It works for the cryptomarket, and for every other market. For example, Wikipedia being a nonprofit project, gains big invests from businessmen who can invest, let us say, $500K at a time. I don't understand why you call bounties useless, because they really help projects to collect money for further work. They might not reach the goal of a money that was established by devs, but they can attract new users to participate and invest so they are a good instrument.

I'm talking only about those bounties that require minimal entry. Like 100 subscribers on Twitter. Because will participate those people whose audience is interested in crypto business. I do not think that some kind of beauty guru will suddenly want to draw attention to this. That's why this kind of bounty is good, but the other is not. Because one person with 30,000 subscribers will attract more than these 30,000 with an audience of 100.
Activity: 406

Well, every business or project are interested in people with a big audience of fans and subscribers, and it's important for the PR and marketing.

Because that's give more leads. Also, focusing on specific users, we will get more profit than if we are sprayed onto a bunch of small ones. this is what I see as a strategy in the alicoin now. perhaps we will be provided with bounties, but how much I observe and participate in this, they are not as useful as they could be.
It can give more opportunities, and it cannot, all depends on circumstances. There are many users who haven't too much money (if counted for a single one), but there is a rich man who can be attracted by the project and invest much money in it, like really much. It works for the cryptomarket, and for every other market. For example, Wikipedia being a nonprofit project, gains big invests from businessmen who can invest, let us say, $500K at a time. I don't understand why you call bounties useless, because they really help projects to collect money for further work. They might not reach the goal of a money that was established by devs, but they can attract new users to participate and invest so they are a good instrument.

Well, every business or project are interested in people with a big audience of fans and subscribers, and it's important for the PR and marketing.

We were talking about people, not market. However, this conversation is not intended for this thread.
Yes, that's what I said. I mean, you can posting about ICO, speaking and asking. For Bounty campaining it is ok and enough. The second question, does it interesting for ICO? As for my, Bounty is not really profitable if it available for everyone.
Now ICOs will be interested not in the sheer amount of followers, but people who can create content.

Sorry, but you wrong. ICOs interested in people with a big audience and more profitable content, like video or something. It's different between "amount of followers" and creators.
Yes, that's what I said. I mean, you can posting about ICO, speaking and asking. For Bounty campaining it is ok and enough. The second question, does it interesting for ICO? As for my, Bounty is not really profitable if it available for everyone.
Now ICOs will be interested not in the sheer amount of followers, but people who can create content.

Sorry, but you wrong. ICOs interested in people with a big audience and more profitable content, like video or something. It's different between "amount of followers" and creators.
It is in human nature to try to resist any responsibility, especially one that comes with extreme repercussions when reshaping our world since we only have one world to reshape.
Interesting thoughts and well said. You're a bit philosopher, as I can see.
Half of the success that comes with opening a new project, crypto or not, lies in the deep understanding of human psychology. I don't think philosophy has anything to do with it.
Activity: 126
You seem to know a thing or two about cryptocontent. What would your suggestions be?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
ICO won't be in jeopardy in general, but the rules will become more strict (or there will soon be any rules at all, so far it was the wild west). It's a good thing to have guidelines in place that also protect investors from scammers.

That's right you said. In general, it would be necessary to develop some kind of international legislative framework for advertisers - teams of starting projects with ICO.
Then, Facebook sites, Google Twitter and others would return to this advertising sector. After all, these prohibitions clearly bear a temporary nature.
Obviously, we must wait for such international legislation.

Well, Facebook, Google and Twitter have other motives than just protecting investors from fraud. They fear that the strong decentralization will also come for them as well and make them obsolete. There are decentralized social networks underway and decentralized search engines as well. They are trying to protect themselves more than they claim to protect investors. Actually, it is much more about themselves Wink
Wait, wait, wait! Am I right that FB and twitter block the only AD ICO, not stuff what people do when joining Bounty?
I think that as long as you express your opinion, and not straight up promote something, it is ok.

Pages:
Jump to: