Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 38. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
as they said they will publish info about team, but if investor doesn't want to tell his name it's his right. don't u think so?
You have a point. It’s not necessary, obviously. Investors won’t have any profit from this.
It is so weird to read such words!
 "Investors won’t have any profit from this". In my opinion, everyone looks forward to earning profit
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What do you think about this ICO? will they reach the goal and earn 2,8 million $?
I think it's really hard, even impossible to predict whether they will. Of course, I wish Alicoin Cash good luck. I would like to see how this project will go in the future.
You are absolutely right. I think that this project is definitely worth following
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you think about this ICO? will they reach the goal and earn 2,8 million $?
I think it's really hard, even impossible to predict whether they will. Of course, I wish Alicoin Cash good luck. I would like to see how this project will go in the future.
how much every of you plan to invest?
Hard to say at this point, as right now I am gathering as much info on this project as I can.
It`s very measured strategy, way to go!
It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
interesting point of view, but u're right. many people make small investments and then bigger and bigger. I hope same will be with this project
Here the situation on the cryptographic market will still be important for me.
If the bitcoin course is confidently going up, then during the period of revival you yourself will want to come to life.
By the way, the bitcoin rate has risen today: BTC / USD 8936.55 $.
Yes , you are right. But I don't want it's so important to stay in darkness when BTC isn't high. Happy it has risen .
Hard to say at this point, as right now I am gathering as much info on this project as I can.
It`s very measured strategy, way to go!
I think this idea have some loopholes. What do you guys think?
What loopholes are you speaking about? I want to compare our opinions and observations
thanks, but I'd like to see the answers from the manager or from the team. I would like to know that they are also interested in their project, like us. do you have a bounty campaign?
They don’t have bounty campaign but as far as I know they are planning to launch it
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
thanks, but I'd like to see the answers from the manager or from the team. I would like to know that they are also interested in their project, like us. do you have a bounty campaign?
if you really were interested in this, then you would read all the messages in this topic. team gave answer on your question a few days ago
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
I think this idea have some loopholes. What do you guys think?
We think it's good too. We are here because we think so!
Activity: 168
While I'm going to invest a bit. I'm waiting for the presentation of the project team.
Well, then I'll decide finally. After all, it happens that the appetite comes with eating.
interesting point of view, but u're right. many people make small investments and then bigger and bigger. I hope same will be with this project

Here the situation on the cryptographic market will still be important for me.
If the bitcoin course is confidently going up, then during the period of revival you yourself will want to come to life.
By the way, the bitcoin rate has risen today: BTC / USD 8936.55 $.
Well, I think people are mainly interested in profits that they can gain out of this project as opposed to getting behind the idea of cryptocurrencies, which should be accepted beforehand, honestly.
But it is startling how most people miss the point of cryptos not only being money bags, but also exquisite tools that can reshape our world as we know it.
While I'm going to invest a bit. I'm waiting for the presentation of the project team.
Well, then I'll decide finally. After all, it happens that the appetite comes with eating.
Activity: 126
This will serve as a reminder of who this project aims to satisfy!
It basically allows people to see the idea behind the project, and not just the potential profits.
Well, I think people are mainly interested in profits that they can gain out of this project as opposed to getting behind the idea of cryptocurrencies, which should be accepted beforehand, honestly.
Activity: 168

This will serve as a reminder of who this project aims to satisfy!
It basically allows people to see the idea behind the project, and not just the potential profits.
Pages:
Jump to: