Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 36. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wait, wait, wait! Am I right that FB and twitter block the only AD ICO, not stuff what people do when joining Bounty?
I think that as long as you express your opinion, and not straight up promote something, it is ok.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Bounty campaign, huh? That would certainly boost the numbers! Aside from that, I think a few articles in well-respected e-magazines would be highly beneficial.
I think "Bounty campaign" obsolete already. I got that they have campaigned for bloggers. If they conduct a usual campaign for FB or twitter or etc, then it's nice, but, as for me, it's absolutely useless.

So the campaign of advertising of project Alicoin for YouTube of bloggers is provided. There will be a good reward in bitcoins.
And if there is a good creative approach, the bonus size will be increased. All world platforms will not advertise ICO launches anymore.
Bounty campaign as in the former past is now impossible.

Wait, wait, wait! Am I right that FB and twitter block the only AD ICO, not stuff what people do when joining Bounty?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What about other cryptocurrencies? Is there a chance of being potentially rewarded not only in Bitcoin?
I don't think this is that big of a problem, considering how widespread crypto exchanges have become.
Extraordinary, by the way, can funds from this platform be withdrawn on an e-wallet?
Yes, they can. You can withdraw your funds at any time
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
What about other cryptocurrencies? Is there a chance of being potentially rewarded not only in Bitcoin?
I don't think this is that big of a problem, considering how widespread crypto exchanges have become.
Extraordinary, by the way, can funds from this platform be withdrawn on an e-wallet?
Bounty campaign, huh? That would certainly boost the numbers! Aside from that, I think a few articles in well-respected e-magazines would be highly beneficial.
I think "Bounty campaign" obsolete already. I got that they have campaigned for bloggers. If they conduct a usual campaign for FB or twitter or etc, then it's nice, but, as for me, it's absolutely useless.

So the campaign of advertising of project Alicoin for YouTube of bloggers is provided. There will be a good reward in bitcoins.
And if there is a good creative approach, the bonus size will be increased. All world platforms will not advertise ICO launches anymore.
Activity: 126
That's why people read them and that's why they're actually valuable. I never said it would be easy.
Who would need e-magazines in 2k18? There are plenty of information you can get on popular websites and forums, like bct.
I don't know, credible sources such as aforementioned e-magazines are what people usually take away to read, unlike forums which are associated with trolling, feminists and kids.
Activity: 168

Well, you can't hurry up those magazines, as they pick the project for revision themselves when the time is right.
That's why people read them and that's why they're actually valuable. I never said it would be easy.
Who would need e-magazines in 2k18? There is plenty of information you can get on popular websites and forums, like bct.
Activity: 155
It's interesting that I did not see the answer to my question. where else can you write? in the telegram channel someone answers?
Well, you can't hurry up those magazines, as they pick the project for revision themselves when the time is right.
Activity: 252

It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
we don't even know dates of pre-sale, so I think we will know more about project before selling
Concerning this project, I'd like to add that amount of benefits via potential bounty campaign will have an influence on its success as well.
It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
we don't even know dates of pre-sale, so I think we will know more about project before selling
Concerning this project, I'd like to add that amount of benefits via potential bounty campaign will have an influence on its success as well.

In the project Alicoin is impressive symbiosis of the actual popular components at the moment for the community of users.
In this, my personal opinion, the way to the fact that he will find a good response from people.
It’s obviously a very good and simple  strategy. Before investing everyone would like to know more about the project
Activity: 406
You have very good and solid project which can easily hit its maximum threshold of $7 million based on the features which will be provided. At the same time I will draw your attention towards the logo of Mastercard on your card which you need not use just to convince people to invest. Everyone who is active in this space knows both card issuers have stopped support for cryptocurrencies based cards. It will bring you maximum transparency if you clear this thing in my fair suggestion.
Thank you, we'll discuss it. Still, we are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard and have reasons to believe that they might work out.

I want to say: "But from this place - in more detail". However, I liked your message. Later, let us know about the outcome of the negotiations. Very interesting. In this business - success to you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Attention!

As to all the questions about the team, I was kinda dodging them, sorry, but I finally know the details. The presentation is being prepared and it should be finished in 3 days if everything goes as planned, might take up to 1 week but not more. Idk what they're doing with that presentation, must be something big.

The team said that they are not an anonymous or incognito team, just messed up with this part a bit, and honestly weren't thinking it will raise so many questions.

I can understand all the fuss it's creating, still, I'll kindly ask you to wait several days, the announce will be posted here soon
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You have very good and solid project which can easily hit its maximum threshold of $7 million based on the features which will be provided. At the same time I will draw your attention towards the logo of Mastercard on your card which you need not use just to convince people to invest. Everyone who is active in this space knows both card issuers have stopped support for cryptocurrencies based cards. It will bring you maximum transparency if you clear this thing in my fair suggestion.
Thank you, we'll discuss it. Still, we are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard and have reasons to believe that they might work out.
Pages:
Jump to: