Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 6. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
people are engaged in business, instead of promising mountains of gold on the Internet. So we need as much of exact information
Activity: 210
No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
haha Im not sure. my server drops far more often.
have you tried to work better or something? Smiley
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
neither do I. what I wanted to say is I’m a bit sick of blockchain.
Merit: 12
No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 42
Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
The AI is going to define your position.
I guess it is going to be really difficult to start.
It is not. If you have online followers and satisfied former customers, the start will be seamless.
And what about the newcomers?
I guess the newcomers will not join this platform.
Why not? Maybe they will, but it will cost them efforts to get some profitable orders.
There will be just an ENORMOUS number of opportunities for skilled vloggers. And those who need to study must start from something simpler.
Like Youtube?
yeah, or Instagram
Activity: 126
Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
It is not. If you have online followers and satisfied former customers, the start will be seamless.
Why not? Maybe they will, but it will cost them efforts to get some profitable orders.
There will be just an ENORMOUS number of opportunities for skilled vloggers. And those who need to study must start from something simpler.
Like Youtube?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 439
I think so too. on the contrary, it makes the entrance more conscious. So that then a bunch of people who conditionally threw 5 bucks on a bunch of projects would not spam on forums like this)))
So now you absolutely openly obgate those who do not have the opportunity to invest large sums ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 280
I think so too. on the contrary, it makes the entrance more conscious. So that then a bunch of people who conditionally threw 5 bucks on a bunch of projects would not spam on forums like this)))
Activity: 238
large investors are those who can put more than a hundred dollars some company’s wallet?))
in my opinion, 260-300 euros is quite a reasonable minimum for investing. Of course big investors usually have bigger funds
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 392
large investors are those who can put more than a hundred dollars some company’s wallet?))
Pages:
Jump to: