Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 44. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Aqer Team, if you are looking for some inspiration, here it is. I believe in you guys and want this solution to hit the ground.
Activity: 182
If you have ever worked with the existing marketplaces you know for sure they are pure evil. Aqer, can you please save the game?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I would really hope that the project can really go to the very end, because there are a lot of projects that promised clients a lot and could not be completed)
Activity: 98
Quite impressive information. can’t say I’m surprised but I haven’t expected such a well-done description. hopefully the upcoming implementation will be brilliant.
Activity: 182
I guess this is exactly what we needed. Looking forward to the pre-sale.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
The idea of "Artificial Intelligence Quotations for Entertainment Rights" is a groundbreaking idea, but also very difficult to implement and successful. In addition, the design is quite monotonous, hope this shortcoming will be overcome. Besides, the forced KYC also cause many difficulties for investors.
Activity: 224
I have to agree that it is hard to cooperate with vloggers and bloggers. And I have to agree that there is no better way to promote your product than cooperate with those people.

You know it depends on your niche, industry and region. There isn’t one and only way to succeed, but platforms like this one can totally help.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I have to agree that it is hard to cooperate with vloggers and bloggers. And I have to agree that there is no better way to promote your product than cooperate with those people.
Digital content needed a hero and here it is. Thanks for your efforts! Looking forward to the pre-sale and time when I can full my wallet with your tokens
The demand in the Aqer tokens graphic looks like “started from the bottom, now we’re here”. Exponential growth is a tricky thing, so I’d recommend you to make sure you can handle it.
Activity: 238
125,000 vloggers on the 5th year? You must be kidding, that’s too much. Are you going to gather all the world’s vloggers on one platform?
Activity: 392
I’ve heard a lot of forecasts about this platform. some of my colleagues even plan to join the pre-sale. no doubts, looks quite attractive but could you please provide some more information about the benefits for the business owners? ‘cause as for me, I’d like to found out something more.
Activity: 280
the point is to implement all this into one powerful solution. and besides that, do not forget about the front-end. emphasizing the back-end functionality and playing with AI is good, but it is also necessary to make it attractive for the potential user.
Activity: 439
I’ve never been interested in statistics, but I’m a bit shocked that 1,000,000,000 people visit Youtube monthly. So it is nice idea to have YouTube bounty campaign to promote  AQER
Activity: 266
Do you like that interface?

Screenshots are the only thing we have. It is too early to say something about UI/UX.

The first impression is poor. I believe the platform’s design will be better.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Looks like you have prepared a great expansion plan. Good luck with the implementation.
woow.
Im surprised that only 2% of the capital are devoted to cybersecurity. that’s a rather expensive service, so im not sure if its enough.
Activity: 238

Screenshots are the only thing we have. It is too early to say something about UI/UX.
Activity: 392
The platform for helping people to promote their products is going to spend 33% of their capital for promoting purposes. Fascinating Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: