Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 40. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Im keen on IT, but actually don’t get the hype around distributed databases. Do we actually need them?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I’m doubtful. Migration to this platform may be painful, and I’m not sure this is what the digital content market needs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I know it doesn’t make sense sense to share my experience here in comments, but I am really looking forward to some reliable platform.
Activity: 182
It is not a piece of cake to run your own blog. It all starts with the enthusiasm but when you see how much fraud surrounds you the motivation simply fades. I have tried to build a cooperation with large businesses for 3 or 4 times and nothing worked. Hopefully, AQER will change that.
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Based on all the facts I’ve found out about the new platform, the best feature is ranking. I just wonder how it will work in practice.
Merit: 111
vite
And what’s next? Blockchain-based traditional markets? Cash-free economics? Or what? Digital industry works well and does not need this type of tools.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Are there many people who are going to buy AQERs? I am quite doubting, but I think that this ICO will get a lot of investments

I guess many of us have not made the decision yet. It is obvious when checking average amount of investments per month. There is some statistics. Investing now are too suspicious

I am going to take part. However, I don’t have much money for investing. Sometimes around 400-500 dollars..
Activity: 224
Are there many people who are going to buy AQERs? I am quite doubting, but I think that this ICO will get a lot of investments

I guess many of us have not made the decision yet. It is obvious when checking average amount of investments per month. There is some statistics. Investing now are too suspicious
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

we'll see, today private starts and A maximum number of 35,000,000 tokens are sold at EUR 0.2. AQER has several partners who will help make the ICO AQER successful, and I hope the AQER team displays their funding.
Activity: 439
Activity: 266
You know, I am not really good at some technical aspects of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, but I really want to understand what is a smart contract and how it influence this project Huh Smiley
Long story short, this is an encoded self-executing agreement between 2 parties of cooperation.
Activity: 280
You know, I am not really good at some technical aspects of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, but I really want to understand what is a smart contract and how it influence this project Huh Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Great news for authors and publishers! Good luck to creators! I truly believe that this project have some chances to become leading in it’s niches
I think the future of creating commercials belongs to artificial intelligence or very advanced neural networks. Take a closer look - most video ads are very similar and fundamentally little different from each other. A truly unique idea is very rare. I think most of the "casual" advertising in the coming years will create an advanced neural network and it will significantly hide the costs of advertisers.
Activity: 392
You might be kidding me! Trustworthy business relations can be real!
Activity: 238
Wow, I’ve already fallen in love with this tool. Can’t wait to try it. I would like to know when MVP will be ready)) Does anyone know?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Great news for authors and publishers! Good luck to creators! I truly believe that this project have some chances to become leading in it’s niches
Activity: 252
And they may find lower prices. And the chosen blogger will be just another cheater.
lovely perspective Smiley)
Activity: 42
And they may find lower prices. And the chosen blogger will be just another cheater.
Activity: 210
Everyone here is talking about doubled–tongues and unprofessional bloggers. But you have no idea how many times I’ve faced fraud in my blogging career!
No, we don’t Smiley share with us your experience Smiley
I have 300k subscribers, and I receive nearly 300-360 messages about cooperation daily. I answer ALL of them, present my price list and wish a good day. And you know what? I receive a positive answer and payment from like 10-15%. What would you say? I spend my time, I’m open to interesting cooperation but I just cannot take the percentage higher.
don’t you think it’s all about prices?
Change your price list, and the percentage will change!
But what is more important for you? High-quality content or low price?
The combination, my dear. The golden mean.
The point is not the prices. It’s all about the businessmen who look for the cheapest service.
Activity: 126
Everyone here is talking about doubled–tongues and unprofessional bloggers. But you have no idea how many times I’ve faced fraud in my blogging career!
No, we don’t Smiley share with us your experience Smiley
I have 300k subscribers, and I receive nearly 300-360 messages about cooperation daily. I answer ALL of them, present my price list and wish a good day. And you know what? I receive a positive answer and payment from like 10-15%. What would you say? I spend my time, I’m open to interesting cooperation but I just cannot take the percentage higher.
don’t you think it’s all about prices?
Change your price list, and the percentage will change!
But what is more important for you? High-quality content or low price?
The combination, my dear. The golden mean.
Pages:
Jump to: