Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 45. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Great platform. Cannot wait to try it!
Activity: 42
You better buy some tokens and calculate your potential profit, not ask for recommendations.
Activity: 210
Well I care, because that’s my business. But really, all these fashionable girls ready to promote and advertise your product are completely unreliable. So if you have some recommendations who would promote my cosmetics please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

I’m afraid you have come to the wrong place Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Marketplace business model is unbelievably successful. I believe that blockchain-based marketplaces are sooo powerful that we cannot even predict the results. Cool idea. Let’s see if it’s gonna work.

Only idea for a project for the sake of success as time has shown is not enough. You need a large community to promote the project, but here I still dont observe this to be honest. Without a major investor, they will not be able to develop.
Activity: 126
Well I care, because that’s my business. But really, all these fashionable girls ready to promote and advertise your product are completely unreliable. So if you have some recommendations who would promote my cosmetics please do not hesitate to drop me a line.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is a great project, congratulations!
Prepayment does not work as well as post-payment does not work. It is just business. No one cares.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I consider this to be another challenge for me. Hope to join the top ranks on your platform!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Business owners will definitely win from this platform Smiley
Merit: 10
My desire to buy some tokens grows. Is there any possibility to make it before the pre-sale starts?
I guess there’s not
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
My desire to buy some tokens grows. Is there any possibility to make it before the pre-sale starts?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I’ve been working in this industry for over 15 years, and I’ve had different experiences. There were both fruitful and problematic collaborations, there were successes and falls. This is not a decision to make in a few minutes. Provide people with more details to make their choice simpler and make the things clearer.
Thank you for your advice. You are totally right: this is not a simple choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I’ve been working in this industry for over 15 years, and I’ve had different experiences. There were both fruitful and problematic collaborations, there were successes and falls. This is not a decision to make in a few minutes. Provide people with more details to make their choice simpler and make the things clearer.
Activity: 252
Yeah, but the pre-sale is the kind of success indicator. Those who want to make sure they take the right step must wait until the public sale starts.
Activity: 42
Pre-Sale is still attractive. The price per 1 token is only 10 cents higher.
The lowest price is EUR 0.2 but this is only for private sale participants.
since I’ve invested in some tokens recently, cannot spend money on Aqer tokens yet. but to all those who still hesitate: do not miss a chance to change your professional lives.
It seems to me their revenue will be even higher.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
you’re right, but still J this is just a video marketplace.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Advertising market is bottomless. EUR 60 million is not so much.
Pages:
Jump to: