Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡ - page 28. (Read 2790 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
What's the last day of token sale?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
im interested by ur one... What is the base price of 1 your token? Can i buy yours tokens with any discount (maybe on the 1st day of the Pre-ICO)? Oh, and when will starts pre-ICO itself? Thanks for feedback!
IСO is already running, you can see all the detailed information about discounts and bonuses on the site https://armpack.io
February 12, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Your website States: "POLYMERIUM is not subject to inflation and volatility of cryptocurrencies, which makes it a more reliable investment object." And due to what, how do you protect against cryptocurrency inflation?
You are looking at the wrong site, our site https://armpack.io
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
With such great marketing tools brands and large companies can contribute a lot, so for them this project should be really interesting. Hope there will be hype on the project.
February 11, 2018, 06:16:23 PM
What is the ico price for each coin? do you know if the coin will hit some great exchange soon? could anyone help me to find some news about this project?
Hi, all the information is here https://armpack.io

the first exchange will be an exmo, then kucoin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
What is the ico price for each coin? do you know if the coin will hit some great exchange soon? could anyone help me to find some news about this project?
February 11, 2018, 03:57:03 PM
I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh
All similar systems were centralized and did not provide broad marketing tools. So are weak teams that make a weak business.
February 11, 2018, 03:55:41 PM
Do you have a bonus system (referral program)? I would like to know more because I read that the system you have. It would not be a bad option to attract investors. Smiley

To use the referral program, you need to register here https://dashboard.armpack.io/dashboard

Thanks for the reply! Just to clarify, the referral system is single-level or multilevel?
At the moment, a single-level

Also wanted to ask, the system provides Refback for referrals? Unfortunately, many systems do not allow referrers to set their own size. Therefore, I would like to know how it works for you.
If you are going to invite an investor who intends to invest at least 50 eth, then we can increase the percentage
February 11, 2018, 03:54:22 PM
I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
Thank you, we also think so =)
Activity: 22
February 11, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
I wonder how it will develop the project
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).
I want to see Kazakhstan on this list. I love my country and I want us to keep up with modern technologies and programs. I hope that the program will also be implemented in our country in the coming years.
Activity: 22
February 11, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
Activity: 1
February 10, 2018, 01:02:38 PM
I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh
February 10, 2018, 11:19:12 AM
Do you have a bonus system (referral program)? I would like to know more because I read that the system you have. It would not be a bad option to attract investors. Smiley

To use the referral program, you need to register here https://dashboard.armpack.io/dashboard

Thanks for the reply! Just to clarify, the referral system is single-level or multilevel?
At the moment, a single-level
February 10, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Why don't you have any affiliate program? It is a good way for advertising.

There is only a referral program
February 10, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Why don't you have any affiliate program? It is a good way for advertising.
February 09, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
What are the marketing possibilities of the platform and why You have cancelled the bounty?
ArmPack platform will allow brands to target by parameters such as the level of spending per month per week, the level of spending per month / week for a certain product segment, geography (buyers of a particular store / district / city). These are the main differences that no service can provide.
The bounty is canceled because bounty members negatively affect the rate of the token upon entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 1
February 09, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
What are the marketing possibilities of the platform and why You have cancelled the bounty?
February 05, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
Do you develop now your open accounting and document circulation system? How an investor would be able to check it?
February 05, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Would you be so kind to tell more about your anti-counterfeiting system?
Hello, on each package of the product there is a one-time code that is chroned in our blockchain. The code has all the information about the product, release date, expiration date, supply chain, etc. Using the application of ArmWallet, the buyer checks the code and verifies that the product is original. Codes can not be faked. For product verification, the buyer receives bonuses from the manufacturer in ArmCoin or in his tokens. This will not only save the world from fakes, but also save lives - for example, forgery of medicines will stop. Manufacturers will be able to make unique marketing through the application of ArmWallet and target advertising to the maximum desired audience (choose preferences, monthly expenses, geo-position, etc.).

Good idea! Does it work only with offline shopping, or could be implement also to e-commerce?
The system will work in all areas

That is big plan! Will you start in all areas, or do you plan to start from something particular, e.g. e-commerce?
Pages:
Jump to: