Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡ - page 26. (Read 2790 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how dо you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?
Please tell us in more detail. Very interesting project, but not all information is clear. What are the advantages? What are the disadvantages? What do we need to do for the initial launch in this project?
February 21, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Hi, it was completely changed the concept of the project. modified and improved the economy of the token.we have completely abandoned the peg to the production.no dividends now.

How will these changes affect the payback time of the project and the profitability for investors?
You know this update can really be important for the current market of crypto currency. I think it all depends on you and on your strategy, as well as the right investments. Keep for updates.
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
The develop strategy of the project is very clear and experienced.
I am confident in the team.
Is the going on some exchanges on the schedule?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
I think this project has a bright future. Is there any additional information?

All the additional information here https://armpack.io , if something is not clear, ask
Activity: 20
February 19, 2018, 08:37:45 PM
Tell me more about the conditions for investors. What can you say according to the insurance pillow. Will the project be transparent? I understand that high-margin investments are always a risk, but still Undecided
Conditions are simple, and are listed on our website. According to our assessment, the project carries minimal risks, because it is connected with a number of areas of the economy, from the crypto-currency purse to the blockchain for companies and side projects.
Having received answers to all questions, I decided to gladly start investing in this project and earning money with the guys. I am sure that common schools can justify a common goal. Cheesy
February 18, 2018, 08:35:02 PM
I think this project has a bright future. Is there any additional information?
February 18, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Tell me more about the conditions for investors. What can you say according to the insurance pillow. Will the project be transparent? I understand that high-margin investments are always a risk, but still Undecided
Conditions are simple, and are listed on our website. According to our assessment, the project carries minimal risks, because it is connected with a number of areas of the economy, from the crypto-currency purse to the blockchain for companies and side projects.
February 17, 2018, 06:20:23 PM
February 17, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Would you be so kind to tell more about your anti-counterfeiting system?
What do you think? It is difficult to invest in crypto currency so that you can further develop your business. How much more do you need to spend for marketing? And how much is it profitable?
February 17, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
Here, it's not even about the customers.
The main task is to properly invest their cryptocurrencies in order to get a good income.
February 17, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
What do you need to become a market leader?
Is it enough just to invest money, or do you need to apply the strategy of financial development?
February 17, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.
February 17, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Is there on popular trackers like Icoholder.com, Icotracker.net? I think your project should appear there, if not. Many projects have a high rating there. I'm sure your project will take a high position.
There is a project on the trackers, but before the update.
February 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
February 16, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
oh, and another one... Can u explain how it happens thats the bounty members negatively affect the rate of the token upon entering the stock exchange?
Bounty bounties do not buy tokens, but get paid for doing anything. As a result, their main goal is to sell their tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. Thus they very often reduce the cost of the token by their actions.
Activity: 70
February 16, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
Is there on popular trackers like Icoholder.com, Icotracker.net? I think your project should appear there, if not. Many projects have a high rating there. I'm sure your project will take a high position.
February 15, 2018, 06:40:54 PM
Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Hi, thank you. The application will be launched in 3 Q of this year. Any product is suitable, especially important industries are medicines and food, clothing brands

I agree, the idea of ​​the project is just super. As for the application, can it be downloaded for free? What is swinging products to check whether there is a need to make purchases in a certain place, what are the plans for cooperation with global brands? Roll Eyes
Of course, the application will be free)). We are not yet in the negotiating stage with major brands. For this we need to have a working system. Now we have about 10 medium brands.
February 15, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Hi, thank you. The application will be launched in 3 Q of this year. Any product is suitable, especially important industries are medicines and food, clothing brands

I agree, the idea of ​​the project is just super. As for the application, can it be downloaded for free? What is swinging products to check whether there is a need to make purchases in a certain place, what are the plans for cooperation with global brands? Roll Eyes
February 15, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
Hi guys!

Indeed, manufacturers who follow the authenticity of their products will be particularly interested in cooperating with you. Was there something like it before?
There was never such a system)
Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
Hi guys!

Indeed, manufacturers who follow the authenticity of their products will be particularly interested in cooperating with you. Was there something like it before?
Pages:
Jump to: