Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 12. (Read 22017 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
They have a video on their youtube channel that visualizes what the platform will do, features ,advantages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDA-YwrXjk .

They will create smart farm that will provide raw food then they will use that in lap for the production of plant based meat. This project is for farmers not for normal people ( we benefit of it of course as individual since is going to solve some that will face ).

Even if the ATFS project is designed for farmers, and not for ordinary people, we can still support it. Because the development of agriculture in our time is becoming very popular and necessary for society.

I's the uniqueness of the project will make them popular in crypto world. Lets keep supporting atfs and help them to increase popularity so that they can get more investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
great project and very interesting, the project engaged in the field of agribusiness is very good, i sure if this project have good prospects forward, there are many investors will join this project

They have already attracted may investors towards their project and also proved themselves and their potential to make high profits in the agricultural industry. They have also made a very great roadmap which can lead them to become a huge agritec company in the future.

Well, the ico is still on-going and we cannot tell now that all about atfs is great. They need to improve their project and they still need to gather more investors to join the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.

Members should support first the ico sales so that atfs can have more funds to support the project. If ico is successful then they can follow all their plans and road map.
Smart farm 2.0 is surely incredible but we need to see this farm this is the kind of project that get you really excited and so eager to see how it is. The farm concept is purely epic but completely artificial
By saying artificial, it might have some chemicals used to a certain food which is more healthier and also the plant based meat they are saying which is really new to me. Really waiting that there will be more info for this platform to enlighten everyone who have questions and doubts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What ATFS say completely destroys problems in the food distribution channels? They will make a new way for distribution base on blockchain technology?
Indeed. They will be having a new way for its distribution channels with their unique blockchain technology. Distribution are easier than ever.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.

Members should support first the ico sales so that atfs can have more funds to support the project. If ico is successful then they can follow all their plans and road map.
Smart farm 2.0 is surely incredible but we need to see this farm this is the kind of project that get you really excited and so eager to see how it is. The farm concept is purely epic but completely artificial
Activity: 574
They have a video on their youtube channel that visualizes what the platform will do, features ,advantages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDA-YwrXjk .

They will create smart farm that will provide raw food then they will use that in lap for the production of plant based meat. This project is for farmers not for normal people ( we benefit of it of course as individual since is going to solve some that will face ).

Even if the ATFS project is designed for farmers, and not for ordinary people, we can still support it. Because the development of agriculture in our time is becoming very popular and necessary for society.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
great project and very interesting, the project engaged in the field of agribusiness is very good, i sure if this project have good prospects forward, there are many investors will join this project

They have already attracted may investors towards their project and also proved themselves and their potential to make high profits in the agricultural industry. They have also made a very great roadmap which can lead them to become a huge agritec company in the future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
In countries where Agriculture industries are huge, the problem will be the access to the internet and education about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and they might even need to be educated in using computers. Will this project target individual farmers or set a community for them before encouraging them to be part of ATFS?
Activity: 434
In the currenct situation we are facing, there are lots of challenges beyond the field of agricultural matters. I am motivated to support this project. Why? Because the platform is really promising. It is a project that wanted to make a big changes in the community that will make a solution for the food industry in the supply chain. And for this, I was hoping it will come to happen.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
What ATFS say completely destroys problems in the food distribution channels? They will make a new way for distribution base on blockchain technology?

Yeah that's there plan I think but and they must collect first enough funds to supply there platforms and research so for me this will be hard and challenging for the team ATFS.
Activity: 84
Of course it's interesting project, but I'm curious how the law of different countries will react to this. Please note that agriculture is currently not very profitable in Europe, but it still exists because it is a matter of strategy in the event of war or other states' policies - independence in terms of nutrition. All matters related to nutrition are controlled by global or European bodies
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 98
Yes a space where consumers will be able to track and check their own food's quality and how did it grow . Also they will increase the production and hopefully decrease food shortage in the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.

Pretty good news for the team ATFS then. Maybe many had been attracted and hook to the ATFS platform and road mark of the project. I think they will reach soon their target within the first month of February.
ATFS  will surely acheive it's softcap target soon.And after acheive the soft cap the ATFS will achieve harfcap soon.the unique idea of this project attract the more investeros and it helps to achieve all goals.
I think this project has the capacity to reach its hard cap and also has potential to give huge profits to its investors as the project grow in very less time. As we can see this project is already attracting many investors due to its unique and very high potential concept of making the agricultural process more easy and efficient.
Activity: 322
ATFS meets the future requirements with all the plans and goals it designed with the Missions and strong goal it aim to achieve for the better quality and improvements which it is focussing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.
surely hitting softcap means they are good and ready to go but i havent seen a video yet or live product from this or is it till after ico?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well most of the projects have a fairly low softcap cause it's like a moral boost when you say you have reached the softcap as compared to the unrealistic hard caps usually
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: