Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 13. (Read 22017 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Yes, an interesting project and already collected a lot of money. I prefer to participate in projects, when its future is already clear. I will participate in the company's bounty.
I would not say that it is a big amount of the collections for ICO. And as a whole soft cap only 2000000 $ that as well a little. The main so that developers they be not mistaken with calculations they had enough money to realisation of conceived.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, an interesting project and already collected a lot of money. I prefer to participate in projects, when its future is already clear. I will participate in the company's bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.

Members should support first the ico sales so that atfs can have more funds to support the project. If ico is successful then they can follow all their plans and road map.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.

Pretty good news for the team ATFS then. Maybe many had been attracted and hook to the ATFS platform and road mark of the project. I think they will reach soon their target within the first month of February.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Looking good on how you're token sale is going, almost 3/4 of the soft goal. One thing that I'm a little bit concern is how can this platform meets the agreement of a certain government that might be against crypto? But knowing that it will improve the capability of our agribusiness, really hoping that this will be a successful one for a healthier food in the future.
Yeah, I visited their website and it is getting closed to its softcap which is $2M. This is just show that their platform is genuinely an effective way of helping people. Also, with this project I am hoping that they will train farmers to be more productive.
Activity: 672
The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
The project saved the world? Can you tell us more about this? I did not find such information.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

The support that the project need is to help them spread the good words about atfs project and also help them to invite more serious investors to help them run the project.
Activity: 574
Tell me please, in which country will the ATFS project be launched? And which countries are you aiming for in the future?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
The project is an All round solution to the world's growing food crisis by providing relevant technological advances in agriculture. It is setting a better agritech for the future.
Yes your right this is the future of agriculture. Through thier research and development, they will make the quality of agriproducts much better someday.
This project will be actually be great for us but also it would be good for several common individuals because this project will really increase the quality of foods and it will gradually have a positive effect on human body.
Activity: 434
Agricultural sector is one of the important thing here on earth that we should pay out attention. With agriculture, we don't have the food we eat and also the things we have. So, I was glad when this project come to exist. I hope this will surely make a big changes and make a solution for the agricultural problems facing today.

Yes, I know but how can they overcome the problems being faced by the farmers. It is going to be good if the atfs team overcome a solution for farmers.
By my own understanding, I think this platform will help the farmers by providing solutions. A solution which is to make them more productive and efficient. Also, they have this smart farm 2.0 which enables proactive prediction, real time response and situation-specific simulation 24/7/365.
Activity: 476
This project is growing very rapidly among investors and developers as this is a unique project and one of its kind as it is trying to make a food industry revolution using new technology and is focused on creating high-quality food products for its clients which is a very great approach of this project.
Yeah, as time goes by many people are attracted on this project which very unique that can be good for all of us. As I appreciated that involves agricultural and sciences.  I'm that the team will continue this spectacular project that can be have a great potential in the future.
Activity: 294
Sounds interesting to know that blockchain meets agritech, I think with the blockchain technology integration, it will make your farm managing easier than manually manage them.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The team kind of reassures me, great project!
Activity: 126
 nice project and very interesting because it focus on  Agribusiness. hope that we could benefit from your project guys...gud luck  Smiley
Activity: 98
i think this project must be successfull and have a good development on this and nice idea
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Agricultural sector is one of the important thing here on earth that we should pay out attention. With agriculture, we don't have the food we eat and also the things we have. So, I was glad when this project come to exist. I hope this will surely make a big changes and make a solution for the agricultural problems facing today.

Yes, I know but how can they overcome the problems being faced by the farmers. It is going to be good if the atfs team overcome a solution for farmers.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I think the ICO sale has a slow pace. Does it have to do with this project's goal which is to innovate the plant-based meat?
In the long run, this project might have a high ROI if it can get the local government of every countries approval for research and education to farmers.
Activity: 182
On the last stage of the ICO which is the STAGE 4, 1 ETH would be 5000 token with no bonus. Stage 1 to Stage 3 they offerred bonuses, early birds are really prioritized by them.
It just means that they are giving a fair chance to everyone to join and invest on thier project. This project could be a huge success in the future thats why they wanted more investors to fund them.
Activity: 322
This project is great
I see a lot of people's interest in the project
I think the project will be successful and I support this project
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: