Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 27. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
ATFS seems great with its vast services and we see huge investors as it strategically provides the best profit model for producers and consumers in the disruptive decentralized platform. It legit leading better than others.
I hope ATFS will working like you said. But it is really have some inactive of ATFS representation. Althought at telegram we ca see above 3600 member and   have a lots dicussions. We still need more update at ANN thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
ATFS seems great with its vast services and we see huge investors as it strategically provides the best profit model for producers and consumers in the disruptive decentralized platform. It legit leading better than others.
You're right, which is a great project that for sure will support by many. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
There are many unusual, interesting projects, but many of them do not success. I feel this one can be different, because they do it in professional way.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
ATFS has great potentials of blowing up if they get it right and  pulls through . With the world 's growing population ,this is very much needed. best of luck
my guess is they can actually be the first set of ico to bring tangible agrictech to blockchain because i havent seen any like it but they just need some few improvements and basically a team to make farmers push here
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Food shortage is a common problem from every countries around the world. Hopefully atfs will be able to ressolve the crisis permanently.
Agree, and another problem is that due to less productivity in agricultural products, price are drastically increasing which makes poor people suffer.
Actually, I'm a little bit have doubts about how this platform helps the community about food shortage because this kind of problems is really needed to be taken seriously. The platform I think can't handle the food shortage around the world but at least they have a proposal about how to solve the upcoming future problems.

I think it's hard to find a solution that will eliminate all food-related epigrams. In addition, the UN is trying to do the same for years... However I strongly believe that it's good first step in this direction.
Well if the UN considering how big they are had the same idea as ATFS , i believe they will be able to find a permanent solution for food shortrage . But again UN will not yet think of anything like ATFS strategies ,nor ATFS is going to be as widespread and big as UN .
Activity: 294
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Food shortage is a common problem from every countries around the world. Hopefully atfs will be able to ressolve the crisis permanently.
Agree, and another problem is that due to less productivity in agricultural products, price are drastically increasing which makes poor people suffer.
Actually, I'm a little bit have doubts about how this platform helps the community about food shortage because this kind of problems is really needed to be taken seriously. The platform I think can't handle the food shortage around the world but at least they have a proposal about how to solve the upcoming future problems.

I think it's hard to find a solution that will eliminate all food-related epigrams. In addition, the UN is trying to do the same for years... However I strongly believe that it's good first step in this direction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The softcap and hardcap already been reduced. But where would you be getting funds for the project aside from tokens that will be on sale? Would big companies would be participating and be partnership with you guys? For the project to grow and succeed ahead?

They must have studied the case and put softcap required to start the project, I understand what you are trying to point here, is true that the money collect by tokensale could not be enough for future of project. There is a project that tries to address this problematic, it's Cardano. it will allow project to keep funding their project even after ICO.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
looking forward to this great project with a great concept. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Yes, the concept of the project is unique which make this project more attract full than another project. This project can become more successsful if it gets proper funds to support it. They are also an offering great discount on the tokens which is a great deal for the investor.
Activity: 10
looking forward to this great project with a great concept. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 574
How I wish this will also promote medical marijuana to society, since this is an agriscience project it should be able to prove to the government the medical effecticeness of this plant.

no worries, nowadays the blockchain projects fusioning with each other. I think if this project get success then a fusion with marijuana project and also cannabis project and their society is very possible  Cool

This is supposed to be an agriculture related project not a marijuana or other drug related one, working with those will make sure you face a TON of legal issues
What makes you think that this project will produce drugs? The project is aimed at improving the production of food industry. You need to read more carefully the basic information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's a great opportunity now for ATFS to advance in their respective field and keep the competition far behind and become the dominant project on it's kind on this platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
How I wish this will also promote medical marijuana to society, since this is an agriscience project it should be able to prove to the government the medical effecticeness of this plant.

no worries, nowadays the blockchain projects fusioning with each other. I think if this project get success then a fusion with marijuana project and also cannabis project and their society is very possible  Cool

This is supposed to be an agriculture related project not a marijuana or other drug related one, working with those will make sure you face a TON of legal issues
Activity: 8
How the revenues of users actives will be provide?
Activity: 380
The project is very amazing.very great idea use in this project.this project is related to the food and agriculture  based on the blockchain technology.i belive that this project will become huge profitable for all the members.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ATFS white papers with its innovative and meaningful launch seems more legit. It's scope of mission is much adorable as it aims to completely destroy problems in the food distribution channels.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is there a skatking bonus for atfs as well? That would also be a great idea since this business has a long term project
Agree, given function would be by the way to the holders tokens, to receive not bad bonus for storage always pleasingly. I think to the founders would be worth to think of addition of the system pos.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

I agree, as of this days this project will gives big help on our society using our new technology apparatus which enable to purchase a good output. Hoping a great and better success on this project as I see spectacular potential in the future.
I also think that in the future the project will cooperate with many partners and manage to agree on mutually beneficial terms
Yes, this project will surely get a good partners as well as good investors who will help to promote the coin more. Hope this project goes to great heights with a good future ahead. Also i am pleased to know that now good projects are coming out on agricultural technology.
Activity: 434
The whole team workin on ATFS is really a great one that strongly encourages us to engage here in ATFS and let us to join the ATFS Project to bring revolutionary change to the agriculture industry in which there are huge demographic opportunities. Moreover, this is really a great opportunity for us because of the problem and challenges we are facing now regarding food control and supply chain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Wow, this is my favorite first project. Because, in this project there are mentioned all the people who work in the team and even described in detail the achievement. I think this great project need not be doubted, because the success rate is quite high. Come on, what are you waiting for?

Well, even if high bonuses will be given in ico sales, it still need to have a good advertising and promoting strategies so that all investors will be aware that this project is having their ico sales.

Yes it seems the ICO is not going as they were hoping for. But how does this 150% bonus actually work? If everybody gets that bonus, doesn't it mean that everybody has the same stake in the network as before? It's not a "bonus" if everybody receives it.
I think it's total bonus, maybe you can take sometime to read their introduction because I see that in stage 1 of their ICO  they will be giving 30% bonus. This 150%  is only making us to pause for a moment to take time why 150%. Even I have been curious so as I read the introduction I see that it's a forecast if we avail of their ICO.
Activity: 392

I agree, as of this days this project will gives big help on our society using our new technology apparatus which enable to purchase a good output. Hoping a great and better success on this project as I see spectacular potential in the future.
I also think that in the future the project will cooperate with many partners and manage to agree on mutually beneficial terms
Pages:
Jump to: