Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 23. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The missions of ATFS are really innovative which brings huge change in the agritech platform and helps all the farmers. Its thought process is realy great as block chain meets the Agritech. It had huge supporters what we come across about ATFS from other social channels.
Activity: 518
ATFS goals helps all farmers to enrich them self and we will have a better agricultural products as they have the better missions dealing to bring a better changes in the agritech future with the better solutions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
At present, the issuance of new projects whether there are policy requirements?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Something got my attention while I was reading your op earlier. It is regarding the "plant based meat" you guys mentioned. I have tried dofferent kjnds of vegemeat since I got some fellow who are vegetarian. What makes your product different from those that are alreadt sold kn the market.

Admin is not participating in this thread anymore. But ı am going to speculate little bit and try to find an amazing answer which could animate vegan fans to buy this product.

- plant based meat with kangoroo taste
- plant based meat with cow taste
- plant based meat with barbecue sauce taste
- plant based meat with wild animal taste

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
As we observe ATFS if getting more popular as we see huge supporters including the investors are supporting and when we asked few investors they reply they are better satisfied to choose ATFS and wish to share this opportunity to the other friends, ATFS dealing with blockchain meeting agritech with various missions is amazing as we understand it will fly moon for all the outcome we experienced.
Activity: 574
I like many think the project promising, but the team did the marketing research? Farmers wishing to participate in this project? Do your products appeal to consumers?
I think that you should consider cooperation with a company that would allow and persuade farmers to take part in the project. Probably many of them are busy with their woek and may not find out about ATFS.

I think that this project will still be developed  if it collects the right amount of money in ICO. In addition, if we are talking about this product, it probably will not interest in nowadays farmers, but someone like special scientists.
Yes. At least ATFS have their aim about make Smart Farm at some Asian countries, when they have capital, we can believe that can hit all of their target at roadmap.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I like many think the project promising, but the team did the marketing research? Farmers wishing to participate in this project? Do your products appeal to consumers?
I think that you should consider cooperation with a company that would allow and persuade farmers to take part in the project. Probably many of them are busy with their woek and may not find out about ATFS.

I think that this project will still be developed  if it collects the right amount of money in ICO. In addition, if we are talking about this product, it probably will not interest in nowadays farmers, but someone like special scientists.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?
Activity: 196
This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes this project had a great potential from the very start and the beginning of the campaign.
I have been following this project closely and it is pretty obvious that it is destined to become a successful one.
Activity: 182
What is the targeted amount of investment?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Presented by the developer of the plafors sounds like a fantasy, as a project from the future, but I would like to learn the technology in more detail, unless of course it is a confidential secret.

We need dreams to achieve reality. We have a more detailed plan laid out in our white paper. Please check it out here: https://www.atfslab.io/documentation-en/
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
I am not sure why this project needs to increase the bonus to that percentage. I think it will affect the token value in the future. Do they really need the funding from the crow sale as soon as possible?

It is just an incentive. Do not worry.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Actually this project has been great for me because it is related to the agriculture field and having my ancestors farmers, i get a bit early attracted to such projects. Hope this project reaches good heights in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I want to ask the developer, there is a difference in soft and hard cap almost 4 times. Does the team have enough money to continue the work if only the soft cap is collect?

Maybe that's why the crowdsale campaign is not so active...

That's not it mate. I think are improving their site or just they are busy with there other business, But hoping they answer all these quires for the sake of the members and investors.
i think they have raised alot already i hope they reach softcap soon lets see how its going to fan out because am all in for the new protein meat i want to see it real and basically clear out curiosity
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Something got my attention while I was reading your op earlier. It is regarding the "plant based meat" you guys mentioned. I have tried dofferent kjnds of vegemeat since I got some fellow who are vegetarian. What makes your product different from those that are alreadt sold kn the market.
Yes, if the project is finally realized, many people will be able to take advantage of his work. For example, such as your guy who is a vegetarian.
Soon, everybody would let know that this ATFS has good concept. Their idea is really futuristic yet idealistic in a way to help everyone to have healthy lifestyle. Lets keep supporting them.
People are which do not go to work already as a matter of fact more sound way of life is observed. I say about those people who, for example, study freelance. If to trace for that project and to wait up to the product which he will issue, I think disappointed you will no longer remain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
ATFS is first global blockchain agritech. ATFS is really great project. The project will change our daily lives. I hope many investors will support this project
Activity: 434
I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.
Activity: 574
Yes, if the project is finally realized, many people will be able to take advantage of his work. For example, such as your guy who is a vegetarian.
Pages:
Jump to: