Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 33. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.

I agree, the btc price really dropped a lot. I hope it will recover and rise again soon. If it will continue then people will be doubt to invest their btc because they already lost a lot now. I really hope btc price will rise again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.
So what are you waiting for? The restoration of the cost of bitcoin and the Etherium will not take place soon. After such a sale of coins, we are most likely to wait a month to restore the price.
Why do you think it will take a whole month to rebuild the bitcoin and etherium? To date, they are gaining strength and quietly grow up.
Activity: 294
Hi guys, how's it going? Does the company have a bounty? I think with such an interesting idea the company should make good money.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
Why not this project can be reality? Agriculture is the main industry whole the world, even though your country is developing or not. And ATFS only has mission that using blockchain technology for agritech Smiley( 3 mini missions included)

Yup if supposedly they succeeded in these ICO. I think they can create more branches in the whole world that can support different language for investors to really understand their platform and road map.
It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
Africa? Oh boy, I think I will just say no for Africa, they will be eating all the router of this internet service provider, of course.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
So what are you waiting for? The restoration of the cost of bitcoin and the Etherium will not take place soon. After such a sale of coins, we are most likely to wait a month to restore the price.
Activity: 308
It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.

Yes, there is always a correction of price every january base on the graphs. I hope that price of coins will be stable again, I also hope ATFS ico will be successful and will get more supporters.
Activity: 224
TATFS team has a luxurious lineup, which is South Korea issued a project? At present, in addition to the introduction of real-name transactions, the issuance of new projects whether there are policy requirements?

A very good question, previously the developer wrote that the requirements are toughened, but did not write how the government studied this project. Is it allowed in South Korea?
Activity: 104
TATFS team has a luxurious lineup, which is South Korea issued a project? At present, in addition to the introduction of real-name transactions, the issuance of new projects whether there are policy requirements?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
Team has a very good background and mostly in the technology area I think I couldn't help but notice no actual farmer here and basically no one related to farming aspect I hope they do have some one related to farming as advisors it will definitely help

Maybe they have staffs that are related to this or some of their members already have knowledge about this. Let's wait and see what will be the next updates and plans of ATFS.
As far as I know, this project is going to make a team or a department that will focus on developing the Smart Farming and Agricultural Technology
For now, what they need are financial advisors and marketing experts for this project to gain more popularity, investors, and interested farmers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 476
The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.
Absolutely you're correct, on my own understanding many farmers will benefit as I appreciate this very inspiring project that all about agriculture and science. The AgriTech & Food Science Project and its team members vow to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
ATFS is much with the purpose of food with no fake or artificial along with the availability in future to meet the requirements, its promising focus is better enough to invest and we already reached second week and still we had an opportunity to avail 30% bonus.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.
Do you mean, that people will not be eating meat in 100 years? Yes, there are more and more vegetarians, but that does not mean that most will stop eating meat, which have been eating for centuries.
This project can help to develop modern agriculture, but it won't make people stop eating what they like.
Bro, it is easy. See, you do not eat meat and your son too, his children too will not be is meat. From here and answer that in 100 years meat of animals to food they will not use.
In fact, quite possible. I was thinking too conservatively. The mentality of people is changing. Maybe not in 100 years, but it is going to happen.
Projects like this one are needed.
Activity: 322
ATFS white papers looks legit and the project seems promising as we also had an opportunity by joining on stage 1 which is a 1 ETH = 6500 ATFS tokens, a 30% bonus, this first Globla block chain for agritech future seems well established.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.
Yes, this project has great importance to some people as agricultural is the basic need and the supply of the food chain for the people in the world and this is a long lasting project will gain more and more success as it operates every day. Technology can speed up this process and increase the profit too.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
As this project leaves that it is the first of its kind in the whole world I think there will be some point which have never been solved before and which have never even be faced so I think the search and development of this project will take more than the others.
Yes, At any new project have many problem will appear at the future. The main problem of ATFS maybe is how to make to farmers or agriculture companies know about their project Smiley
I think they can use many marketing strategies and they would have an expert team for that and by looking at their promotion in the ICO stage we can say that they will surely get some clients and will gain a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
As this project leaves that it is the first of its kind in the whole world I think there will be some point which have never been solved before and which have never even be faced so I think the search and development of this project will take more than the others.
Yes, At any new project have many problem will appear at the future. The main problem of ATFS maybe is how to make to farmers or agriculture companies know about their project Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: