Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 36. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Wow, I am impressed!  Where can I read the details of your Bounty campaign?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Vegetable meat. Sounds interesting. Is there a description of the production as they are going to do it? Pretty funny. I would like to see a video presentation.
There was already raised the issue of creating a video presentation, but as I understand the developers did not react to it. If they do not have time for this, they could offer some kind of generosity to the one who will do the work for them.

absolutely agree with you, if they do not have time they can hire some experts to do those kinnd of videos for them. This is already an existing company with many years experiences; if they want something huge like this, so they have to do more...

Yes, they can offer a bounty for someone to create a short video presentation with their project or a simple flow chart will do. The devs must be active in this kind of concerns.

no thats not what we mean. The video must be created from an insider in the company, so that the people & investors & followers can see how these plant based meat produced. This is important for trust, bcs this is not something u invest like in gambling, wifi, social media, credit product. This is the basic like water, air ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nowadays, people are very found of any interesting and eye catching projects. When talking regarding the blockchain, is not just about cryptocurrencies. Now it's coming to the sanctum of food industry when "Blockchain meets the food chain". Let us be part of this great project that will really make the food industry better. I am hoping for more interesting developments coming from ATFS. I believe in the great potential it have for the industry. I am also willing to witness the success of this project.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Very, very interesting project, only very incomprehensible information about the technology. I think this is some sort of soybean? Soy is similar in its composition to meat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Developers want to start production. But incidentally, you have to solve different questions. Do they have enough experience? I hope that yes.

Maybe devs have this enough experienced to run this project smoothly. They have teams that will make the researches to make this project improve and to make it more successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This kind of project won't only attract support from farmers or investors but it can also attract the support of government agencies and also institutions that are into agriculture
Probably that's right because this is a serious project which deals with foods. Government must focus on the peoples need which is about food because as the years is passing by more and more people are increasing so the possibility of the supply of meat will not be enough. Thanks to this platform because it will be the answer to our problems about food shortage.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Vegetable meat. Sounds interesting. Is there a description of the production as they are going to do it? Pretty funny. I would like to see a video presentation.
There was already raised the issue of creating a video presentation, but as I understand the developers did not react to it. If they do not have time for this, they could offer some kind of generosity to the one who will do the work for them.

absolutely agree with you, if they do not have time they can hire some experts to do those kinnd of videos for them. This is already an existing company with many years experiences; if they want something huge like this, so they have to do more...

Yes, they can offer a bounty for someone to create a short video presentation with their project or a simple flow chart will do. The devs must be active in this kind of concerns.
Activity: 574
The original idea, I was a city dweller once thought that meat grows in a supermarket Smiley I hope the new product will not suffer from taste.

Im sure devs will do their best to make the project successful, and they will do their best to not affect the taste of the meats. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in a very short time.
Thats right it realy important for the project to make sure that the quality of agriproducts will remain the same.

Funny) As soon as you imagined it? I'm curious to know) Behind the walls of the supermarket are stalls for cows? and the guinea pigs? they are very far from the city.
Guy you do not understand jokes? I certainly know where the meat is taken. But have you been in the barn for a long time? I have been there for a long time, I just have nothing to do there and I'm interested in how meat is obtained from the plant in this project.
Of course it was a joke and we all know how meat gets to the supermarket. But it's really interesting to know the exact way of making meat in this project.
Activity: 224
The original idea, I was a city dweller once thought that meat grows in a supermarket Smiley I hope the new product will not suffer from taste.

Im sure devs will do their best to make the project successful, and they will do their best to not affect the taste of the meats. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in a very short time.
Thats right it realy important for the project to make sure that the quality of agriproducts will remain the same.

Funny) As soon as you imagined it? I'm curious to know) Behind the walls of the supermarket are stalls for cows? and the guinea pigs? they are very far from the city.
Guy you do not understand jokes? I certainly know where the meat is taken. But have you been in the barn for a long time? I have been there for a long time, I just have nothing to do there and I'm interested in how meat is obtained from the plant in this project.
Activity: 98
How many investments are planned to be collected, and will the project develop if the planned amount is not collected?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
the development team has very big plans. I hope that they have enough experience, in order to implement all the plans.

Well, the implementation and improvements of the project will also depend on how the ICO will be successful or not. But hoping they can survive the ICO stage.
I really hope so because the project would benefit many if they get to launch the project well since it is focusing on agriculture.

Yes, this project really helps to the people who are based on agriculture field but before accepting this project we have to study more details what they mentioned in white paper. So how this one will be beneficial to agriculture.

Yes, I think many investors know that before they invest in some ICO's they are first going to read and reviews the project On how can benefit them in an agricultural platform.
Activity: 434
This is why we have to go on: https://medium.com/@atfslab/upcoming-protein-shortage-cannot-be-addressed-with-animal-meat-1ae10a8379c0

Upcoming-protein-shortage is right infront of you !!

Now we really are getting it why we have to make ATFS succeed. This is not just about the project to have token sales or have a high price that you can dump or hold. It's about it's content, they're making ATFS to have a ready solution when the protein shortage comes and really affects everyone, atleast at that point plant based meat are already operating and processing. In that, we should really take seriously about the next generation that will live here on Earth. ATFS put the project here in blockchain so that the interaction will be faster and the building process to succeed will be greater.
ATFS should be supported by many investors because as we can see the given link and by just reading the title we can say that this platform must be implemented as soon as possible. By innovating foods for the future I'm sure this future shortage of meat will be given a solution. So to solve this problem, ATFS is here to help us.
Activity: 294
Developers want to start production. But incidentally, you have to solve different questions. Do they have enough experience? I hope that yes.
It might be they have enough experience because I have seen their team members on their website and it seems they experienced as a team.
Activity: 308
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 186
Application projects in 2017 the lowest increase, which requires application projects calm down to do something, I think there will be an explosion in 2018
Activity: 182

Activity: 434
the development team has very big plans. I hope that they have enough experience, in order to implement all the plans.

Well, the implementation and improvements of the project will also depend on how the ICO will be successful or not. But hoping they can survive the ICO stage.
I really hope so because the project would benefit many if they get to launch the project well since it is focusing on agriculture.

Yes, this project really helps to the people who are based on agriculture field but before accepting this project we have to study more details what they mentioned in white paper. So how this one will be beneficial to agriculture.
it is true this project really helps our farm and also saves our lives without a farmer we can not enjoy the results. I myself have not fully scraped white paper.
Foos and agricultural is one of the basic need of human life and this project is focused on this aspect which is a very great advantage of the project over others as this as made this project get a special importance. They are also using technology to develop this farming industry which is a very great effort by the project and due to this, it will surely get a large number of supporters and investors too.
if this project can utilize technology well for the agricultural sector this will make the existing agriculture in the world will be more advanced and a farmer will benefit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I think that ATFS is gaining momentum, I should buy some of it in this time with discount, I just wait to sell some tokens on bittrex then I'll invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: