Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 32. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I recommend you to join ATFS's Social medias.They put a lot of information there, and it would not be good to miss something important. I'm already following their channels.
Yes. I have join their telegram channel, have a lot people and questions were discus at here Wink. Especially about AFTS airdrop stage 1 and 2 Wink.. Join with us, everyone!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ATFS is a new & interesting project because of their new thinking...This is a agritechnology project with blockchain..They are creating some farm thing to maintain this project successful..
Activity: 560
ATFS is not an on-the-spot program. It is futuristic, and the vision is something we deal with now or pay for it later. Nice idea
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I recommend you to join ATFS's Social medias.They put a lot of information there, and it would not be good to miss something important. I'm already following their channels.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better
and improved in future ,with a variety of perfect supporters
So far as what I can see, this project is gaining more supporters from various fields of expertise. That's what makes it perfect because eventually the collaboration will work out better and better to achieve one goal of this project and that is to Innovate the Agricultural Industry.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I just joined the telegram group of this project and that is helping me and many other people like me,also I think that the sub reddit of ATFS is doing great.
Yeah it will be a good thing to do and all asking about meat you have your curiosity answered there the team want to engage and make people understand the concept behind their Technology and how they are going to use it
Activity: 196
I just joined the telegram group of this project and that is helping me and many other people like me,also I think that the sub reddit of ATFS is doing great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We are more  Shocked astonished with the ATFS CEO David Kim of ATFS Lab, they made inevitable adjustments to put our ICOs on its normal and safer tracks for all parties involved. Token rate change to 1USD = 20 ATFS tokens, Soft and Hard cap change to USD $2 million and USD $20 million also the incentive program is changed, cheer with the best deals of ATFS and make success.
Activity: 434
ATFS , This is a collaborations for between blockhain and Agritech i think it can be will create a better
I am also amazed by this project he has such ideas to combine blockchain with agritech, this is very amazing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
What else besides the support for the creation of Smart Farm 2.0, a disruptive decentralized platform and vegetable meat to fight the impending food crisis will solve the project ATFS?
ATFS had come on boarding to the crypto platform setting it's  missions to meet the challenges of all the fake food aiming the future Agritech.
Activity: 98
What else besides the support for the creation of Smart Farm 2.0, a disruptive decentralized platform and vegetable meat to fight the impending food crisis will solve the project ATFS?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.

aha ok, great, an insider. Could you please explain us how those kind of plant based meat made from?  How can we be sure that these kind of bio-synthetic products doesnt hurt our immunsystem and health ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.

In my  opinion is worth investing that's why I'm hurry to invest during this time with 30% bonus, you right the market is recovering but no to where I can get profit for selling my tokens. Anyway let's hope for the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
I will try to explain. If people does not eat meat, and begin to eat at least his substitute (which will be made by this command ), then gradually animals meat need on shops counters disappears. To the word, in 100 years will not be slaughterhouse.
Do you mean, that people will not be eating meat in 100 years? Yes, there are more and more vegetarians, but that does not mean that most will stop eating meat, which have been eating for centuries.
This project can help to develop modern agriculture, but it won't make people stop eating what they like.
Bro, it is easy. See, you do not eat meat and your son too, his children too will not be is meat. From here and answer that in 100 years meat of animals to food they will not use.
In fact, quite possible. I was thinking too conservatively. The mentality of people is changing. Maybe not in 100 years, but it is going to happen.
Projects like this one are needed.
It is very pleasant to meet the person who thinks just as you. And that for the occasion of meal , then increasingly more people will realise that meat of animal it last century, this that time, when people could not live without it. Now in 2018 there is mass of useful and tasty meals exclusive any murders of living substances.
Activity: 252
Brilliant idea, I think. Does the developer offer hydroponic plant cultivation? This is a very progressive technology of the future.
What is hyperponic plant cultivation? It really sounds intresting and hope the team will include it. The team is really going to have good profits in the future which will give the coin and the investors a good profits. Hopefull the project will get a huge number of investors.
Brilliant idea, I think. Does the developer offer hydroponic plant cultivation? This is a very progressive technology of the future.
Activity: 602
It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
I agree it realy important thst this project will be applied to every country specificaly Africa where the most number of people not being able to eat 3 times a day.
This is why this project is really important to be supported by many investors especially on what you're pointing out about in Africa. People there suffers hunger and hopefully the team find a way to attract the investors to participate in their platform for the good of the African people.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
I agree it realy important thst this project will be applied to every country specificaly Africa where the most number of people not being able to eat 3 times a day.
My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.
It is starting to rise back again though just hoping that it will be continuous so we can caught up to the token sale of this project. However at the same time it is our chance to buy other cryptocurrencies while it is still cheaper.
Buying cryptocurrencies while the value is low will be a wise idea because we can make such a lot of profits when the timing is right. Anyway, let's just continue to support this project because this is big and I'm sure this needs a lot of fundings. By participating in this platform is also like helping our farmers to be more productive and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: