Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 42. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
this project doesnt really need the blockchain technology; may be its good to gain more fintech interesting investors but the project itself has just to do with bio-tech.  I dont know what a farmer has to do with a Token ?  But if they really reach a good ICO and the token also get listed in some decent exchanges, then its good for us traders, hodlers, etc.  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This ATFS will surely bring a great impact in the community. People will be able to solve the current problems in the Agricultural matters especially in the Food and Science Industry. I believe in the better performance of this project and can create a big difference in the food industry. Through this AgriTech, people will be able to overcome the necessary problems to be solve. So goodluck to the ATFS Team. Keep striving and progress for the better.
Yes. ATFS need to keep their hard working for complete their mission. And i believe they can do that. Keep support and bring more investor for them.
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Well, it has been answered for several times in this thread and you still asking the same question that already answered before, I'll explain it again so you can understand.
Currently, US & China are banned from participating in this ICO.

Yeah also I think in some parts of Korea they also banned ICO, But it also depends on the project, They can choose who is not be participating the ICO. But the good side is many now are hook on this project especially on unique features like substituting meat for vegetables.

Korea is pretty strange though, Btc and other cryptos are worth way way more there but on the bad side they also banned exchanges and other ICOs lol
Previously, the developer wrote that they did not banned, but adjusted, so it might even be better for business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
ATFS is a very promising project. This project has a lots of potential. I am well - amazed to the ATFS Team for pursuing this kind of project, a project wherein it allocates the frield of business, technology and agricultural matters. I was hoping for the better success of this project that will surely make a boost in the industry. I believe that ATFS can make a big difference in the crypto community and as well as to the agricultural and food industry.
Correct meal is guarantee of health. And even if it will not extend life, it is to improve her quality. It is checked my other by the vegetarian, he from childhood itself eats properly, without any chemistry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
An excellent project for farmers, we urban residents, it can be interesting only as investors. I will watch.
Haha. Yes, you can observing this topic to know ATFS will do anything for farmer at Asia. Their missions are so awesome.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Well, it has been answered for several times in this thread and you still asking the same question that already answered before, I'll explain it again so you can understand.

Yeah also I think in some parts of Korea they also banned ICO, But it also depends on the project, They can choose who is not be participating the ICO. But the good side is many now are hook on this project especially on unique features like substituting meat for vegetables.

Korea is pretty strange though, Btc and other cryptos are worth way way more there but on the bad side they also banned exchanges and other ICOs lol
Activity: 406
The idea is certainly good, but the developer does not interact with the community very much and it upsets, the participants have a lot of questions and I would like to hear answers to them. Good luck.
Activity: 325
Merit: 110
Why can't I deposit from an exchange? isn't my deposit address unique and trackable?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Even if they banned it people there will make a way to participate if they really want to join the project. Aside from those countries there are still so many countries out there. We dont need to worry now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I think even if they already banned ICOs from their countries people who live there can still make a way to bypass it and can still participate in more icos, but it still depends because some icos now are requiring their members to undergo kyc verification process.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

As the time goes by we have a great ICO project which I'm very amazed due to their features that is all about farmers and agriculture technology. As we know in agricultural field is very important here in our society that involves business. Also, I appreciate that the project and team members vow to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system. Definitely this project have a great potential in the future due to its features that probably help in our society.
Activity: 574
Not so long ago I wrote here that I need a video review, so to speak for a concept of how this will work in real life. There are a lot of questions about this.
I also did not see the answer to this question, maybe the developers are very busy, and maybe already working on this issue. You need to give a little and see the result.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Not so long ago I wrote here that I need a video review, so to speak for a concept of how this will work in real life. There are a lot of questions about this.
Activity: 294
I heard bithumb taking 400ppl from banks to work for them. İs Samsung have iot devices .? Could be nice some collabration with them

Samsung is a great potential indeed if they will be given the opportunity to work with this project. They are huge mover in stock exchange so they can support the projects potential financial needs.
I think its impossible since Samsung is a big company, and this ATFS project is just a little project but has a good future to be reached. I hoping ATFS will collaborate with Samsung too anyway.
Activity: 224
The goal of ATFS is clear and it will definitely revolutionize the food industry. Targeting the Agriculture area first is a good step as they get inner to the food industry. With projects such as this, it will definitely help the society.
It is very good that the team wants to make a revolution in the production of products, I think it will please everyone except the manufacturers. But where can I read more about the production of "meat" from plants?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The goal of ATFS is clear and it will definitely revolutionize the food industry. Targeting the Agriculture area first is a good step as they get inner to the food industry. With projects such as this, it will definitely help the society.
Agritech seems so promising with a great idea the whole farming idea with transformation is great. When we start to analyze ATFS some factors seems it is going to have a great future in the digital trend. Even i was linked to the agritech field few times, we can understand the basic idea, hope it reach heights.
Agritech is very promising with a brilliant idea with the idea of ​​agriculture with a tremendous and extraordinary transformation. By using this Agritech will sanggat help our farmers, thanks a lot for Agritech.
Activity: 182
I heard bithumb taking 400ppl from banks to work for them. İs Samsung have iot devices .? Could be nice some collabration with them

Samsung is a great potential indeed if they will be given the opportunity to work with this project. They are huge mover in stock exchange so they can support the projects potential financial needs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This project is litterally awesome, as its purpose. I would like to ask you: how do you keep the price of all of this technology enough low for the mass production (about the smart farm part)?
they minimize cost by focusing on key area of the project and also requiring a very nice set of tools and technique all to minimize and then produce in mass quality i think that is also this project goal overall
Pages:
Jump to: