Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 44. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.
I do not quite understand, your plant products will eat cattle or you will grow plants similar to meat. Sorry, I really do not understand.

Well, this kind of funny to see and hear. A carnivorous plant then? I think their mission there is to plant and teach people how to manage healthy lifestyle via substituting meat for vegetables.

We cant fully understand what lies nehing the plant based technology without knowing the technical details of the project, but in thier whitepaper there is a part that even Bill gates dont belive that what he is eating is a pure meat, but it really is a plant based meat. A meat substitute that tasted like meat but a came from plant. Healthier and can overcome the problem in meat scarcity.
So this is why some people said about artificial meat, as what I understand this is made up of plants. Well, it's kind new to me because I've never experienced eating this kind of meat. I'm getting interested into this project because of this plant based meat.
Activity: 574
Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?

Yes, of course, it depends on the techniques and professionalism of the team ATFS. I think they have professional people like biologist, scientists and also in people expert in food handling to make this kind of food.
I adhere to your opinion and believe that we live in a time when there is almost nothing impossible. Therefore, it is worth supporting the project in their idea of ​​making our world better.
Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?

Yes, of course, it depends on the techniques and professionalism of the team ATFS. I think they have professional people like biologist, scientists and also in people expert in food handling to make this kind of food.

You are right, if this professional people can really replace natural meat by artificial meat then this is really a big project with great potentials. I just hope all their plans succeed because this will really need a lot of funds to start with.
But i really have a doubt about "new meat". I have a question, what is pros and cons of ATFS meat? Although, i know ATFS support agritech, but i'm curious about what they will work?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You are right, if this professional people can really replace natural meat by artificial meat then this is really a big project with great potentials. I just hope all their plans succeed because this will really need a lot of funds to start with.

What about the demand for this kind of "meat"?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
An interesting scheme of project monetization, I'm curious, the products grown using new technologies will also be sold for the project's token?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 294
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Well, it has been answered for several times in this thread and you still asking the same question that already answered before, I'll explain it again so you can understand.
Currently, US & China are banned from participating in this ICO.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 28
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Activity: 40
What is the progress of your project for now?

Also I once saw ICO based on meat - is it something like this?
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
how much fund accumulated until now? where I can check it, I see so much supply coin and the price/coin is also so expensive, I think it is necessary to burn half of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.
I do not quite understand, your plant products will eat cattle or you will grow plants similar to meat. Sorry, I really do not understand.

Well, this kind of funny to see and hear. A carnivorous plant then? I think their mission there is to plant and teach people how to manage healthy lifestyle via substituting meat for vegetables.

We cant fully understand what lies nehing the plant based technology without knowing the technical details of the project, but in thier whitepaper there is a part that even Bill gates dont belive that what he is eating is a pure meat, but it really is a plant based meat. A meat substitute that tasted like meat but a came from plant. Healthier and can overcome the problem in meat scarcity.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I do not quite understand how monetization will occur. I hope that the developer will explain how this will happen. In general, the very idea I liked
This is a very great project based on a very innovative concept which can lead them to a high profit and also a large number of people will support it in the future as it is focusing on a very important aspect of the human life which is food and agricultural. They are trying to integrate the technology with agricultural to enhance its power and help people in many ways.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
In my opinion, Korean government maybe dont have any affect at this project, althought ATFS aim at Asian.
Most ICO's are free the governments control for now , i don't exactly know what's going on with korea and the crypto world ,but they seem to be given it alot of attention and large number of koreans are using crypto exchanges instead of stock exchanges.

To date, much attention is paid to koree. more than all of this and triggered such a price reduction for all the CRITES. Something that is not pure.
Activity: 308
I do not quite understand how monetization will occur. I hope that the developer will explain how this will happen. In general, the very idea I liked
Activity: 224
An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
I'm not really sure but, the Korean government usually don't want to take apart on the ICO, so the answer is no. However, will this project come along to North Korean?
In my opinion its a big no. Considering that North Korea doesn't want their citizens to have access to the internet aside from the government and i think they will not accept any offer outside their country especially that it is a crypto bass.
You do not know and do not represent a few different peoples of the north and south Koreans. They have a completely different mentality and cooperation between them I consider impossible.
Activity: 252
The Blockchain phenomenon is gradually settling into people’s lives, making it imperative to understand its applications and limitations. Blockchain can make the food industry better, and ATFS is going to be first global blockchain for agritech future.
Most of the peoples globally have started adapting blockchain technology and now it is good to see agritech future linked to the blockchain technology. I guess, both will have a bright future together.
The Blockchain phenomenon is gradually settling into people’s lives, making it imperative to understand its applications and limitations. Blockchain can make the food industry better, and ATFS is going to be first global blockchain for agritech future.
I am also amazed by the current Blockchain phenomenon, making it very important to understand its application and its limitations in terms of crypto. I am right ATFS will be the first global blockchain for the future of agritech and the prosperity of the people in the world of agriculture is very helpful to our society.
Activity: 196
Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
Yeah the platform is really focusing on protein food and i really will appreciate if there is a small video on the agritech farms. I will like to see that it will help alot
Just cause it is doing pretty great and sensual things but I think this this was it should reach the very farmers from the third world countries like India China and most of the Africa
Pages:
Jump to: