Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 46. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
Yeah the platform is really focusing on protein food and i really will appreciate if there is a small video on the agritech farms. I will like to see that it will help alot
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Something is wrong here. It seems to me that it is not realistic to replace natural protein from meat with vegetable. That it was just as useful. Do you have advertising? Video presentation can be?
I believe for "protein" there is no non-vegetarian and veggie, protein is protein we can get it from both veggie and non-vegetarian. ATFS aims with their missions they innovated to eradicate unhealthy fake and secure the health of AGRITECH future.
I always want to hope for the best when it comes to our health and this project is no exception. But in order to correctly understand the concept of this project, it will not be superfluous to create a visual presentation for better understanding.
Activity: 294
An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
I'm not really sure but, the Korean government usually don't want to take apart on the ICO, so the answer is no. However, will this project come along to North Korean?
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
An amazing project from the Korean team, but I wanted to ask, does the Korean government control the conduct of the ICO?
Activity: 434
It's not very easy for me to understand the technical details of the project, but if the project reaches the set goals, people's lives will definitely be better.
That's also what I understand about this project that it will help people to live more by researching more about foods and meat. This is the first global blockchain for agritech so i expect a positive outcomes about this platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hi. how can you get tokens other than their purchase?
Activity: 294
Something is wrong here. It seems to me that it is not realistic to replace natural protein from meat with vegetable. That it was just as useful. Do you have advertising? Video presentation can be?
I believe for "protein" there is no non-vegetarian and veggie, protein is protein we can get it from both veggie and non-vegetarian. ATFS aims with their missions they innovated to eradicate unhealthy fake and secure the health of AGRITECH future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?
What do you mean by artificial meat? If you are going to read it carefully there is no such thing as "artificial". The meat that will be a by-product of this in-genius project will be produced using natural production but with the used of modern technologies that will be developed using the integrated knowledge among its affiliates.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Agriculture is still a big factor, useful for many, necessary for anybody, so better keep this project tight and keep supporting it.

I agree, this is very important in our everyday life. I hope ATFS will discover a good features that will really help the people most especially those poor people that can't support their needs.
Activity: 224
I am interested in the ICO that starts tomorrow. I am in the US. Can I purchase these tokens?

I saw on the website something that says if you are in the US you are not allowed to participate. Can some enlighten me?
Yes, unfortunately the rich, poor Americans can not participate in many ICO, they are forbidden to do it in fact by a commission on securities.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am interested in the ICO that starts tomorrow. I am in the US. Can I purchase these tokens?

I saw on the website something that says if you are in the US you are not allowed to participate. Can some enlighten me?
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
What are your main competitors in this sphere of business?
Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
which I really like because the ATFS Platform is very good and very humane, with attention to agricultural technology that would benefit farmers to develop their knowledge in agriculture and can use technology as an effort in agriculture. this will greatly make the farmers will be prosperous and prosperous.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

Hi, we have multiple revenue streams when all 3 missions are on. We have the revenue from selling crops from our Smart Farm 2.0 and our plant-based meat product varieties.
I do not quite understand, your plant products will eat cattle or you will grow plants similar to meat. Sorry, I really do not understand.

Well, this kind of funny to see and hear. A carnivorous plant then? I think their mission there is to plant and teach people how to manage healthy lifestyle via substituting meat for vegetables.
Activity: 112
Our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that people are hard to conquer, and one of those inevitable problems, the problem in the food industry is still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a solution for this Agricultural issues. And todays generation, technology is just something that is common for everybody, that we believe that everything is possible through great innovations. Moreover, through this project that will make the quality of food better, I can see that more people are looking forward to this just like me. I am looking forward to this project to come to reality.
Activity: 574
I love the mission! First time I'm trying out an ICO, but as a vegan and environmentalist, what better way to start? Smiley
Smiley You can buy ATFS token or join ATFS bounty, sharing to your friend about ATFS and their mission. Passive or directly support this project, oh basic only keep observing this topic.
Agriculture is still a big factor, useful for many, necessary for anybody, so better keep this project tight and keep supporting it.
Of course agricultural industry need to developing more and more with food demands. ATFS should aim to poor or developing country to help them on agritech Smiley.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
Pages:
Jump to: