Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 41. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
If I invest in a project, can I visit the plantation as a guest?
Yes, you can.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I still don't see how crypto is involved in ths. Sounds like a kickstarter campaign to grow and sell bananas. Are the buyers buying the bananas with bananacoins? What is the fundamental reason for someone owning bananacoins? Do they own a share of the new banana plantation and get dividends or something? Again... what does crypto have anything to do with this?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
It is already known on which exchanges will the tokens of this company be traded?
While I have not seen any information about this
This will be known only in October
Well, what about the big investments? If I am willing to invest a large amount, how can I do this? Can I put fiat money into this project?

There is a private sale for such big investors advertised right now on the website https://bananacoin.io and you can just follow the instructions to get in touch directly with the founders to discuss your investment. Also they are available to chat on the telegram group where you can send them a DM.
Activity: 373

The founders of this project have repeatedly stated that anyone is welcome to visit the plantation, as long as they advise sufficient time ahead of arrival when they plan to come so that arrangements can be made for giving you the tour and to get instructions how to find the place and accomodations to the visitors. Apart from that, they did hold a lottery among the pre-sale participants already and will give the 3 winners that were randomly chosen a free trip to visit the place and then show everyone a video of that visit and testimony of the winners so everyone can see this is a real existing and working plantation not a scam.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
It is already known on which exchanges will the tokens of this company be traded?
Well, what about the big investments? If I am willing to invest a large amount, how can I do this? Can I put fiat money into this project?
They said that if the investor is ready to invest a very large amount ($ 100,000), they are ready to meet personally with this person!
It is very good. This says a lot about the honesty of this company, I believe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
They said that if the investor is ready to invest a very large amount ($ 100,000), they are ready to meet personally with this person!
Wow, I did not know about it, it's pretty cool!
Activity: 168
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?
The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!
It is very good! Smiley
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?
The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!
Among the investors will be a lottery, and three of them will be able to visit the plantation and personally communicate with the farmers.
But on the site they say that each investor will be able to visit the plantation
Maybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont knowMaybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont know
still somehow strange. The site says one thing, but in fact it's not. Undecided
I think this is the right decision. After all, if all investors want to come and see the plantation live, then imagine how many people can come! After such a visit, no bananas can grow on such a land LOL
Well, maybe you're right, this is the right decision
Among the investors will be a lottery, and three of them will be able to visit the plantation and personally communicate with the farmers.
But on the site they say that each investor will be able to visit the plantation
Maybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont knowMaybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont know
I think this is the right decision. After all, if all investors want to come and see the plantation live, then imagine how many people can come! After such a visit, no bananas can grow on such a land LOL
Pages:
Jump to: