Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 43. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I'm more interested in another question. The guys have already collected some money. What will it go for?

Maybe for bananas? Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm more interested in another question. The guys have already collected some money. What will it go for?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So this is not a joke? Is this a serious project?

As far as I know, everything is very serious) They successfully held pre-ICO)

Damn, Donkey Kong's dream is carried out right before our eyes Grin

In fact, this is a very serious and realistic project. I invested in the pre-ISO stage and do not regret about it

In that case, I have many questions. How soon will ICO begin?

The exact date has not yet been announced
Activity: 644

In fact, this is a very serious and realistic project. I invested in the pre-ISO stage and do not regret about it

In that case, I have many questions. How soon will ICO begin?

Really? I learned about this project a couple of days ago. I regret very much that I could not invest
Activity: 476

Activity: 490

By the way, guys, recently announced the idea of a project similar to yours, the Food of the Coin. There, too, promise a banana plantation))
Do they have a road map? I did not find it on the website
Lol, today's ICO are so typical

I do not see anything typical in this project
Activity: 168
Lol, today's ICO are so typical
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I wonder how many days will be ico covered by)) or even for how many hours)

You think this ICO will be so popular?
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
I wonder how many days will be ico covered by)) or even for how many hours)
Activity: 373
is it you have fields other than in china country? I suggest if the business is successful and many people are interested in investing. would be great if dev increase the number of their fields. Southeast Asian region is an endemic region for banana crops. almost impossible for dead banana trees or crop failures in the Southeast Asia land. so the risk that you will get smaller if you have banana fields in Southeast Asia. just a suggestion dude

The plantation is located in Laos, not China. The market is in China. Chinese plantations are using too many toxic pesticides which is why they were shut down by the Laos government recently, which opens an opportunity fot this project to step in and take their place with organically grown bananas. There is great demand for bananas in China that cannot currently be filled by supply. So in fact the company is holding the ICO exactly with the goal of expanding their current acreage that they already have under cultivation to around 4 times the surface area. Laos is already located in Southeast Asia, so that part is already covered also. All this is described in the documentation and youtube videos you can find linked on the website.
Activity: 329
They have a road map inside the whitepaper. You can check it
Ok, I see, thanks Wink
They also have a full-fledged business plan, you can see the website on it
Activity: 784
They have a road map inside the whitepaper. You can check it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
is it you have fields other than in china country? I suggest if the business is successful and many people are interested in investing. would be great if dev increase the number of their fields. Southeast Asian region is an endemic region for banana crops. almost impossible for dead banana trees or crop failures in the Southeast Asia land. so the risk that you will get smaller if you have banana fields in Southeast Asia. just a suggestion dude
Activity: 329
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?
Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.
But it will bring much less profit than if they sold the goods around the world, right?
Not really. In China, bananas enjoy wild popularity, but at the moment most of the plantations were closed due to violations. This is an excellent occasion to come to their market with your product. Because there will be practically no competition!
And why in China have closed such a large number of plantations? What is the reason for this?
Many plantations grew bananas with disabilities. Used harmful chemicals. Due to numerous violations they were closed
In this project, they do not plan to use any fertilizers? How will bananas grow without fertilizers?
They write that only organic fertilizers will be used, without harm to health
And so, the Chinese market is only a launch pad, then exports to China are planned. Maybe later in the whole world Wink
Well, it sounds interesting. ICO campaign has already started?
Not yet. Soon will begin. in October
Activity: 840
The project promises to be very successful! Organic foods are now very popular in the world. But why is it planned to export only to China? How are other countries?
Because in China at the moment a very large deficit of bananas. This is a promising market for trade
But if you export not only to China, but all over the world, will not the company make more profit?
A huge advantage is that it is very close to the plantation on which bananas will be grown. Transport will not take much money.
But it will bring much less profit than if they sold the goods around the world, right?
Not really. In China, bananas enjoy wild popularity, but at the moment most of the plantations were closed due to violations. This is an excellent occasion to come to their market with your product. Because there will be practically no competition!
And why in China have closed such a large number of plantations? What is the reason for this?
Many plantations grew bananas with disabilities. Used harmful chemicals. Due to numerous violations they were closed
In this project, they do not plan to use any fertilizers? How will bananas grow without fertilizers?
They write that only organic fertilizers will be used, without harm to health
And so, the Chinese market is only a launch pad, then exports to China are planned. Maybe later in the whole world Wink
Well, it sounds interesting. ICO campaign has already started?
Pages:
Jump to: