Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation - page 11. (Read 105036 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I love the concept of going from abstract to concrete. It also make ICO's more reliable
Activity: 784
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?
The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!
It is very good! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
If the whole business is based on the crypto currency, then how can it be insured against the volatility of the exchange rate on the Exchange?
The fact is that the underlying product is a real product whose value is tied to the market value of this product in USD. This can be considered a kind of insurance!
In general, do they have any business plan, which describes all the costs of further expansion of the plantation. To know what exactly will the investment go?
Of course, you can look at it on the website, there's a whole section devoted to this!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
If I invest in a project, can I visit the plantation as a guest?
Among the investors will be a lottery, and three of them will be able to visit the plantation and personally communicate with the farmers.
But on the site they say that each investor will be able to visit the plantation
Maybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont knowMaybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont know
still somehow strange. The site says one thing, but in fact it's not.  Undecided
I think this is the right decision. After all, if all investors want to come and see the plantation live, then imagine how many people can come! After such a visit, no bananas can grow on such a land LOL
Well, maybe you're right, this is the right decision
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Among the investors will be a lottery, and three of them will be able to visit the plantation and personally communicate with the farmers.
But on the site they say that each investor will be able to visit the plantation
Maybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont knowMaybe the lottery participants received a ticket fully paid by the company? I dont know
still somehow strange. The site says one thing, but in fact it's not.  Undecided
I think this is the right decision. After all, if all investors want to come and see the plantation live, then imagine how many people can come! After such a visit, no bananas can grow on such a land LOL
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello, I really like bananas and invested in the project 0.029 ETH
My tx of investment - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcfb72edb97b252923f09d6c53d1495d84761c9eebf20db26b37ecf0dcb6a65a9 and https://etherscan.io/tx/0x618bb38cc39432cd868d53be8e27bdafa1241e8f4c401dfd2f73cf199eb9fc3a
The first three letters of my registration email are art *
I want to receive a PROMOCODE
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, I really like bananas and invested in Bananacoin.
My tx of investment - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe8852c2957ee2c0d4af749dbccac54b4072c337e548573c812a6e8e39c534677
The first three letters of my registration email are dar***
I want to receive a PROMOCODE
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
That's why this project was created at all?
What do you have in mind? What subtext?
such that this is an obvious fraud and nothing further, except how to raise money and will not leave
Why do you think so? Why such arguments? What are they based on?
Well, think for yourself, this is a ready-made business that is already making a profit. he is in his bones
And why, it's another specification, compared to others, and it's not necessary to confuse everything with each other
I think you are exaggerating everything. I do not think that developers will want to deceive their investors and take their money
Well, we can verify this only after some time, when the program will end
I agree, now it is not necessary to make hasty conclusions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
such that this is an obvious fraud and nothing further, except how to raise money and will not leave
Well, think for yourself, this is a ready-made business that is already making a profit. he is in his bones
And why, it's another specification, compared to others, and it's not necessary to confuse everything with each other
I think you are exaggerating everything. I do not think that developers will want to deceive their investors and take their money
Wow. Thanks for the info, I thought it was really just a joke
Activity: 588
Activity: 532
In my opinion, this is the most unusual project among all the rest

I agree, other projects are simply not close by name)

Do you know what a project is?

Honestly, it's not, just know that it's all called. Never interested in

I can briefly tell you the main functions, if you are interested

Yes, of course, I will be glad to know the information about the project, except for the name

In general, the project is a business that is ready to sell bananas intended for its expansion, making profit

Wow, is this a ready business?

That's right, their business is already profitable and working
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: