Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 53. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Will token it exchange be added to its own listing and will he bargain? And will holders be able token to receive award week each for example for turn-over on exchange?

If or when an exchange chooses to list BEX is solely up to their discretion. We would gladly welcome any exchanges which are compliant and reputable.
We do not plan to reward token holders for their activity on the exchanges.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 406
Designers and dear command , tell me please, than your exchange will be unique as well which key differences will be able to compete with already existing exchanges? It would be interesting to study advantages and to reason.

We are not an exchange. We developed technology, that enables B2C companies to indentfy each online visitor and
customize their website content in real-time, 24/7 for a moderate monthly fee.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So how investors will get profit from participating to this platform? and what are your plans to make this project successful? Most specially the ico sales? I appreciate that devs are actively responding in our concerns.

Please see "The BEX token economy" chapter in our Whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 238
You will know income level of the customers when project will be done?

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
That's a bit demanding, requesting the income of the project . You can determine if the project is gaining by looking if they have achievements, goals that reach and more projects to lunch. I think it is a but privacy. That is only my opinion.

Haha, I also think the same, requesting ones income to determine success might not exactly be the way to go about it. Previous investments etc can be one option to judge. That's what I think
I do not understand exactly how the developer wants to do it, but the changes go on constantly and rely on the success of the past is meaningless, everything changes very quickly.
Yeah definitely, asking investors their income is a cheap move and would look bad for such a big company. They might measure their success by judging the investments made per day and the amount of following they get.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

If this is true, at least they are making noise to make this project known though it is not that effective. If they are really serious in advertising then they must spend more in advertising. The expense will still be covered soon if they will really do their best in conducting this project.
I totally agree with you, i think more prize and more program at advertising will make them nearly to reach their target instead of slowly grow Smiley. Anyway, we should respect and keep observing their own strategy. Hope everything will be ok.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

Thank you for explaining to me. But I just read that they announced a bonus program and a group of telegrams.
They will make announcement about if after private-presale finish? Actually, now have only 2 bounty program, it is not enough to make awareness.
Activity: 252
is there a program bounty facebook and twitter?
this is a good ICO, from which the background BehaviourExchange is able to adjust the content on company website in real time and show different content to each individual visitor, according to each visitor’s profile.
Thank you for the information
regards
I think that apart from social networks, the project needs promotion at the forum, and on the forum the best bounty company is a signature company.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.

Thank you for explaining to me. But I just read that they announced a bonus program and a group of telegrams.

yes, by the way I heard that there is some  miner problems about the airdrops and bounties? I just hope it will be cleared to all participants and also hoping it will be a big help to promote the project.
Activity: 252
Behavior exchange is planning ahead of thier future and this is a good characteristics of thier CEO because he can surely lead all his departments to the success of the project.
The team of this project is really working hard to make this project work really great. This project really has some good side views about and it can be really trusted upon. BehaviourExchange has the potential to get a good number of investors to their project.
Activity: 182
is there a program bounty facebook and twitter?
this is a good ICO, from which the background BehaviourExchange is able to adjust the content on company website in real time and show different content to each individual visitor, according to each visitor’s profile.
Thank you for the information
regards
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

LoL, great question. If they use A.I. in their webpage I also hope that they can find out how much income their each potential investor/trader has  Grin
I doubt that is the purpose of the platform. Income should always be in private to avoid jealousy which sometimes could results to conflict. Maybe this platform will be used for business data and not for personal interest in my opinion.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Targeted advertising is very important in today's world. With it, you can more successfully sell and promote their products and services. This platform will probably take a new step in this direction

Yes, you are right. With Bex platform I am sure all their plans and goals can be achieve if proper marketing and advertising of this project will be made. I hope many people will support it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

They have a mate, I jus browse the site and saw that there are telegram and facebook bounties.  But its kinda confusing because they didn't update or put it in this thread.
I think what the dev means is the private pre-sale which will happen this feb. 23. Lets just wait after the pre-sale if they will change their plan to have bounty programs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 154
Targeted advertising is very important in today's world. With it, you can more successfully sell and promote their products and services. This platform will probably take a new step in this direction
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

That's a bit demanding, requesting the income of the project . You can determine if the project is gaining by looking if they have achievements, goals that reach and more projects to lunch. I think it is a but privacy. That is only my opinion.

Haha, I also think the same, requesting ones income to determine success might not exactly be the way to go about it. Previous investments etc can be one option to judge. That's what I think
I do not understand exactly how the developer wants to do it, but the changes go on constantly and rely on the success of the past is meaningless, everything changes very quickly.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

He probably means the bounty campaign. If I had to guess it'd be the usual signature, twitter (and other social media) campaigns. Most altcoins never have participants in sig tho
Merit: 3
Very soon there will be a pre sale, I think many investors will be interested in the BenaviourExchange project, because it not only exists on paper, but has already started in Slovenia.
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: