Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 57. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.
Traffic is the real question for all the new platforms which are building on live in the platform and behind we keep huge efforts utilizing the skills in terms of designs, testing, AI all the mechanisms including the google analytic s cluster added but we cannot drive traffic in general and with BEX we can do that also we cannot find the strangers hitting our websites to scam but BEZ team can capture the TOP BOT and NON BOT IP's which even helps us to block those scammers.
Activity: 238
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

This are just the first bounty programs with many more to come, especially as we get closer to our Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Excellent! Finally, Now there is a company of generosity! I will participate and wait for the tokens to enter the market.
Much awaited for the bounty program and its my keen sense of grabbing this opportunity, i will post my applications and keep participating by supporting the behaviourExchange platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I'm very surprised by the bounty program of the developer. There is only a program for FB and Telegram. I do not understand why there is no signature company and no translation company.

This are just the first bounty programs with many more to come, especially as we get closer to our Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Excellent! Finally, Now there is a company of generosity! I will participate and wait for the tokens to enter the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Will there be a referral program?

There will be more bounty programs in our Public Token Sale. You can find our bounty program at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ or join our Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
great news, at last you have made a campaign of generosity, I will definitely take part in this. And I hope that this will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project among users.
Activity: 182
Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
Yes, the connectivity between users and developers is a great thing for both the users and the platform itself. This project uses AI and sophisticated algorithm to observe the behavior of visitors on the website. Which is a great concept. Hope to see them grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
A wonderful idea of identifying each user, including by age. I hope that this will solve some problems that are connected with the fact that many minors spend their time on the Internet
Yeah, this idea is definitely quite unique and has a bright future. This will also help many platforms to identify their demographic hence bringing out good content for their audience.
What's the uniqueness in this idea? Observing behavior of customers online is not new to us. But based on what the admin says the profiling is established by artificial intelligence (AI). That is what made this platform unique.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Good job dev, bounty campaign can make your popularity grow more and because of this many investors will going to join your project. I am looking forward for the success of bex project.
Activity: 406
How will you identify each online visitor? Is this a platform where businesses can build their own website and later on they must ask for basic information from their customers?

Our proprietary technology enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive
quantities of visitor behaviour information. The data is processed by sophisticated
artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different
aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of
the week, time spent etc.
B2C businesses can customize the content of their own web site to each induvidual based on their profile in real time.

Please read more in our whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I think I understood your idea, you want to do the same as Google, but even more individually. Can I disconnect from your services?

Of course you can!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Will there be a referral program?

There will be more bounty programs in our Public Token Sale. You can find our bounty program at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/ or join our Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
The project looks well thought but I've already seen other porjects offering the same thing (Customizing ads on websies to fit the customers best intresst and things they can relate to) .I think there is already competetion out there so the project has to be really strong in other for it to stand out .

Our product is unique and we are not offering the same services as others. We don't customize adds, but with our technology, B2C companies can customize their website content.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So it doesn't customize based on individual visitors activities automatically. When you said real-time, does that mean it will be customized by webmasters, companies or corporates manually after seeing the characteristics of the website visitors?

It does. It means web site will be customized when induvidual visitor visits that website, with the help of sophisticated algorithms and without webmasters.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Oh great one! It is good that the devs are connecting with the community and the fact that the use of AI is really making a huge difference and the sophisticated text mining techniques actually gives me some shills. Nice one!
BehaviourExchange, when the word Exchange is mentioned especially in crypto, trading immediately comes to mind, so this project concept only base on profiling visitors and with demographics and interests in blockchain technology, but how this is important in the crypto space?

We will begin that they are published now very many exchanges and each is unique in own way, in each there is its highlight. Now there is no sense to predict something for the occasion of exactly this project, indeed still even necessary amount is not assembled. During some time it is necessary to observe for movement and news and it is already possible to draw some conclusions being based on it.

We want to leverage blockchain technology and our own cryptocurrency BEX to expand the website network and the number of personal profiles much faster. Shortly after, we will start offering our service of identifying the visitors characteristics to millions of companies worldwide.

COMPANIES will be able to pay for their monthly service in BEX tokens instead of
fiat currency and receive a substantial discount or a certain amount of tokens.

VISITORS will be rewarded with a predefined number of tokens for activating their
profile by registering with one or more social profiles such as Facebook or LinkedIn.

WEBSITES will be incentivized to join the BEX partner network and enjoy the
benefits of free traffic flow from other websites in the network. Those sites that will
keep a predefined number of tokens will be rewarded.

Read more in our white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf or join us on Telegram at https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Merit: 105
Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

Yeah, me too I am waiting for the devs to announce bounty campaigns so that it will help them to promote their project in all social medias. It will surely boost their popularity.

We have some new bounty programs announced on our web page: https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Nice dev, I will surely try this bounty program and hoping that I can earn some free bex from this bounty campaign. I hope by doing this campaign more investors will be attracted to join this project. Good luck.
BehaviourExchange platform really offering identification of each online visitor and customization of website content in real time to all the companies, am just wondering to know how come this could be possible to identify every visitor and if so this service is free and available for particular timing hours only?

The service will be available for a moderate monthly fee. B2C businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 238
Well, the idea is good but I doubt how will this be used by small investors since this is only like a webtracker  as what I understand. Anyway, I still need to read their whitepaper so that I can totally understand what is the real concept of the platform.
Even I don't know much about this project and even untill now i had no free timr to read the whitepaper but soon i will read the whitepaper. But this project looks promising and trustworthy for me.
You should actually read the whitepaper because it is really good to read and it is quite exciting. It would also surely help you more to learn more about this project and hope that it won't take much tjme.
Definitely, so that we will know everything about the platform and its potential. This is platform seems catch my attention since it identifies who visited the web and in this case we will know if there are people interested in the web by just knowing how many are visiting the site.

me too am very curious about this project and the behavior exchange that can identify the presence of a visitor their personal characteristics when they visit their website, this is very interesting Grin

visitors will also be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with other visitors activities, offering information about products or services that are relating with their needs and interests with blockchain technology, i will most likely need to see project succeed so i can have a feel of BEX platform Cheesy

Why does everybody claim to have read the whitepaper but could not give any objective answer to this question? I think the best we can do for now is to wait for the team developers to give clear and direct answers.

The first part of the project (ContentExchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc.
The second part (BehaviourExchange) enables B2C businesses to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. They will be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively, offering information about products or services that correlate with their needs and interests.

You can read more in our light paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Lightpaper.pdf or white paper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehavioiurExchange team
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
How much is the minimum contribution for investors and when are your tokens going to be listed on exchange sites.

Our KYC aplication form as well as information regarding minimum investment and bonuses will be published by Tuesday, February 20th.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Is KYC reallty needed for this project? Because KYC can sometimes very annoying and this will only I think reduce the number of potential investors who wanted to support the platform.
Congratulation on the launched of this new ICO, By the way are there any plans that you will launch other bounties like on twitter or some signature campaigns? Because I only see telegram bounty is available.

I am also waiting for the official announcements of their bounty campaign if ever they have plans to open bounties. If not then let's still support this project to get more investors.

We announced some new bounty campaigns! You can find them at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Very interesting project. An analysis of website visitors that allows you to immediately identify their interests and offer the services that they really need.

Is this really possible to identify their interest upon visiting the website? I am curious about BehaviourExchange and how this project really works. I will be following this project and hoping to see some potentials.

It is possible to identify people intrests based on their reading habits, with the help of sophisticated text mining techniques and AI.

Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 53
waiting for bounty campaign!
Pages:
Jump to: