Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 49. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Don't have any update about their bounty program? Well, this is so hard to increasing their community atm with 2 bounty programs only Sad.
What kind of bonus program does this project have? What do you mean to increase the number of participants? For what?

For bonuses for the pre-sale, you need to whitwlist. You can find bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
How long does it take to be whitelisted on the pre-sale? Also, do I need to do KYC to withdraw or depositing my BEX?

It takes no time. KYC will be published today at https://behaviour.exchange/. You will find all the information there.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Behavior exchange is acquiring team members who are expert in marketing and cryptocurrency I bet we will see a legit project with aoot of supporters in the future.
Yes, BEX tokens will get huge demand due to the projects marketing strategies and development. They are working with a great team which is very hard working and always active to answer the supporters and investors of the project. I think they have already got huge investment from some angel investors.

What exactly are they different than about every other ICO that you claim "due to the projects marketing strategies and development". I can't see much difference tbh
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.

I was hoping that you added more bounty campaigns like on Twitter, Reddit, Steem. But the most important and will have a big impact on all is a signature campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Behavior exchange is acquiring team members who are expert in marketing and cryptocurrency I bet we will see a legit project with aoot of supporters in the future.
Yes, BEX tokens will get huge demand due to the projects marketing strategies and development. They are working with a great team which is very hard working and always active to answer the supporters and investors of the project. I think they have already got huge investment from some angel investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
On February 23, pre-sale will start. Is it known with a discount that coins will be sold? I wonder if it is possible at this stage to collect a decent amount, or do developers seriously not put on pre-sale?
Activity: 154
This development can succeed and be a pioneer in this.I am impressed by the fact that this project not only exists as an idea or plan,but has already been implemented in Slovenia.This is a good indicator that it will continue to develop
Activity: 378
ok lets join the bounty campaign and store some stakes till end of ICO  Grin  Then after launch we will see how this platform is going to work really.
Because I can not imagine that even with A.I. to get so many details from a customer without asking questions.
And the team does not have an alpha version? Or can they release a sample during the company? I think this can attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
ok lets join the bounty campaign and store some stakes till end of ICO  Grin  Then after launch we will see how this platform is going to work really.
Because I can not imagine that even with A.I. to get so many details from a customer without asking questions.
Activity: 196
Does Behaviour Exchange project have exact times for the ICO time, how many stage at their plan? And now is only Private Pre-Sale at 23rd right?
If you are wishing to participate with BehaviourExchange you can join the official telegram channel to avoid missing out and the private Pre-sale is for limited number of Contributors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Does Behaviour Exchange project have exact times for the ICO time, how many stage at their plan? And now is only Private Pre-Sale at 23rd right?
Activity: 238
how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.
I have notice that. Since i got into this forum and search about ICO, my facebook ads and google ads became ads that are about ICO. So that is how they get information from a user, it has a similarities with the goal of this project.
Yes, of course, it has long been known that Google collects data on your requests on the Internet and then selects advertisements for you. Sometimes this is really convenient, but most often on the contrary and advertising is annoying. The project BehaviourExchange is an understandable idea, I will follow the development.

For Google, if you read their policy you will find out that they already told you what's type of info they collect about about, and they even give option which disable some options. I think sometime this thing can helpful for us and some time no, but I think we can still use some browser like brave that give full control. The good about BehaviourExchange is allowing small website to benefit from this technology as well.
We require better dedication to actually find the complete information and our priority should always aim on the BehaviourExchange white papers that gives you a clear roadmap and the goals BEX is aiming to reach to hit the moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I have notice that. Since i got into this forum and search about ICO, my facebook ads and google ads became ads that are about ICO. So that is how they get information from a user, it has a similarities with the goal of this project.
Yes, of course, it has long been known that Google collects data on your requests on the Internet and then selects advertisements for you. Sometimes this is really convenient, but most often on the contrary and advertising is annoying. The project BehaviourExchange is an understandable idea, I will follow the development.

For Google, if you read their policy you will find out that they already told you what's type of info they collect about about, and they even give option which disable some options. I think sometime this thing can helpful for us and some time no, but I think we can still use some browser like brave that give full control. The good about BehaviourExchange is allowing small website to benefit from this technology as well.
Activity: 56
It seems to have similar algorithm to systems such as Google AdSense, but I hope users' demographic data will be used to offer more assets, which are personalized, than just ads.
Yes, it is better for who have demand on using BehaviourExchange platform. Well, 1 week more for private sale,i hope i can join it, what is minimum amount to invest at here?
I think you should contact the BehaviourExchange Team directly, as they have opened the ICO only for limited number of strategic investors. I mean whis is why they don't write about the minimal contribution publicly.
Activity: 434

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
I go to this bounty and see no one join this bounty? I have mistake or not? Or they don't need make report at this topic?
Activity: 98

well then is a great opportunity to get onboard right now atleast when you join bounty you will earn more stakes before more hunters start and also am sure once one or two exchange partner with this it will no doubt make some noise around
Agreed the sooner you join the bounty the more profits you will be able to get a hand on ,especially that there are limited spots to be reserved like the translation campaign.
Merit: 105

It's good to now that dev already announced the bounty campaign. I am sure that it will be a big help to their advertising, I hope many members will join so that they can attract many investors to participate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think that this project can be successful and can achieve able
As it have the potential and the right team.

But for now, I think they will also need a bigger promotion not only in telegram and facebook. They can also try Reddit, steam, medium, twitter campaigns. I would also suggest that they can launch a signature campaign surely it will have a big impact in the ICO.

You can already find us on Reddit, Steemit, Medium and Twitter.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Images I agree at the current scale of progress the above mentioned platforms are sufficient for this project.
Activity: 518

well then is a great opportunity to get onboard right now atleast when you join bounty you will earn more stakes before more hunters start and also am sure once one or two exchange partner with this it will no doubt make some noise around
BEX bounty seems great with their operation behind as team is really having huge efforts for bringing the better opportunities with the bounty program and it is my time to participate and grab the opportunity.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Pages:
Jump to: