Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification - page 26. (Read 33423 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi, my rank is now full member.
made a proper signature and added an avatar.
I ask you to take this into account in the following calculations

You can post your concern in our bounty section. This is Ann thread section which is exclusive for Beluga's update and development. Hope you continue our project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
so far we got monaco, tenx, centra etc etc what does beluga offer more than those?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How do you plan to solve the issue of calculating and paying sales tax? Can merchants use your platform to have difficulty with this?
Activity: 283
Nice project. Invested some and watching closely
Activity: 364
Hi, my rank is now full member.
made a proper signature and added an avatar.
I ask you to take this into account in the following calculations
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
waht is the date to list the tokens. as i could not find the dates.

If you mean exchanges, they will come in april.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wow! i am Loving these.... Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
waht is the date to list the tokens. as i could not find the dates.
do we need to post our email and eth address here for reward coins? I've already registered my email for newsletter.

No you dont need to do that , if you would read everything what it says on webpage and popup window for 5 bbi token reward. You would see that is says join telegram and wait for e-mail on march , how to claim your free tokens Smiley Hope that help
Activity: 81
 do we need to post our email and eth address here for reward coins? I've already registered my email for newsletter.
Happy new 2018 Year to Beluga Team and Members , wish sucess in 2018 for belugaTeam . One of the most amazing projects so far Smiley
Activity: 78
I think the project has a very bright future and the announcement of the proejct is also good and clear and I would like to join the folding bounty indeed held by this project Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 104
Bounty manager - https://t.me/noozzle_live
Does the rate of BBI change depending on the market value of ETH? I sent a small test amount a few days ago but since then the price of ETH has dropped so does mean I get less BBI if I purchase more today?

Hello! No the price is stable, it does not reflect the volatility of ETH. Only the bonus will be less, in 2 days it will be 10%, instead of 15%.
Hello Beluga , what is your plan of raised funds ? You will keep them in ETH or Change for USD/EUR to protect from Ethereum price drop just in case ? Thanks

Hello!

We will come with that announcement in near the future. Stay tuned Smiley
Hey, I bought BBI for 0.25 ETH, but it's nothing shown in my Funding History? Here is my TX: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc6026ec199df51e32ef45dd7326647afd4a32f9364ea3b47164eb23d64f76f56

Maybe someone can help?

Hello,

It should appear shortly after your transaction, varies on the network speed. If you still got an issue, please PM us or telegram.
Does the rate of BBI change depending on the market value of ETH? I sent a small test amount a few days ago but since then the price of ETH has dropped so does mean I get less BBI if I purchase more today?

No its fixed , but if you buy today or till second January , you will get Bonus 15% . Then after that its like this  :

Pre-sale 10% Bonus
1 ETH = 316.80 Tokens
Jan. 3, 2018 to Jan. 31, 2018

Pre-sale 5% Bonus
1 ETH = 302.40 Tokens
Feb. 1, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018

ICO N/A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 Tokens
Mar. 1, 2018 to Mar. 31, 2018

That is correct. 15% bonus will expire soon..

We wish you very Happy Holidays & take some of that well deserved break.

No its fixed , but if you buy today or till second January , you will get Bonus 15% . Then after that its like this  :

Pre-sale 10% Bonus
1 ETH = 316.80 Tokens
Jan. 3, 2018 to Jan. 31, 2018

Pre-sale 5% Bonus
1 ETH = 302.40 Tokens
Feb. 1, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018

ICO N/A Bonus
1 ETH = 288 Tokens
Mar. 1, 2018 to Mar. 31, 2018
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 118
 Cheesy I very happen  , BelugaPay  is great project  in 2018
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
KnyazED
Joined to the signature bounty campaign of the project BelugaPay.
Pages:
Jump to: