Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 11. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 150
Do I understand correctly that BITBASE in essence is exactly like PayPal but smart contract driven? Or is there a middleman involved who holds the funds and waits for all parties to agree to the release of the funds?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
well karma is a bitch, he will pay it back someday. i know it Cheesy
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wise men speak because they have something to say
Thats why banks are good comparing to these cryptocurrencies, at least you can file a chargeback if you don't receive anything which promised.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
vergegod , are you still here ? are you still waiting for your prophet yakov and the new coin lol ??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
lol no, you can trade, but sell only , its an advise. dev have runaway with money  

i only want to see one pic of yakov with his brand new lamborghini  Roll Eyes .. i wish its a black on black  daaman lol  Cheesy
lol no, you can trade, but sell only , its an advise. dev have runaway with money 
lol you are still waiting for yakov ??
Activity: 6
wait for the month to come to a conclusion   Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
where are all the bitbase supporters lol ? are you still waiting for the moon lol ??
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
This is so bad. It makes investigating in ICO scary and even more dreadful investing in these lending coins. Bad precedence has been set.
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Jackoff Fabrizio still hasn't responded? lol..hes been gone for awhile. He's counting the 12 million in BTC right now that we all gave him..
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
I thought Bitbase could be like Bitconnect. Hay.
Activity: 37
Scammer always scammer.
Hunt him hang till die thats punish he recieved to all lies he told. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 15
at the moment , no , only if you now someone in the server company who can give the contract name

Only the fbi,. Can find and they have no time for these cases

why not? its a big scale scamming of money. estimation of lowest 15 million dollars were scammed

Im pretty sure that technically people from the US arent supposed to invest in ICOs at all. And since theres no regulations on icos or altcoins...or even bitcoin as a whole right now in the US. Im not entirely sure theres anything the FBI can really do about this anyways. Im not an attorney and really dont have a full understand of exactly what kind or crimes the FBI can and cant pursue. So this is really just my opinion on the matter. Investing in ICOs is and always has been an "at your own risk" investment platform and until there are stricter regulations it will continue to be this way and there will continue to be scam after scam. It is up to us to do better background investigations into these icos to better inform ourselves and make smarter investments. Regulating icos would be great for preventing scams...but would likely make it worse in a lot of other ways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
where are you vergegod ? work more to refund your loose lol

I'm still here. . . f*** YAKOV.  Angry Angry
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
at the moment , no , only if you now someone in the server company who can give the contract name

why not? its a big scale scamming of money. estimation of lowest 15 million dollars were scammed
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

where are you vergegod ? work more to refund your loose lol
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

A good start so far and I wish to thank everyone in participating in the BTB ICO and making this possible in the near future. We already raised over 6000$ worth of BTC and ETH in 24 Hours and is just the start. If you have any questions or anything related to Bitbase project let us know, we are more than happy to hear your opinion.

Stats

Total BTB Token Sold 57,819 BTB out of

BTC Raised

ETH Raised

$5,781.90
USD Raised
of the total of 99,942,181 new token 57,819 which have been sold within 24 hours. I think this is still too little sold while yeng not yet sold too much. according to this sata tokens will not be sold out despite having a long time.
Activity: 6
Hmmmm. That's how my 500$ went away
Pages:
Jump to: