Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 10. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
as i investigate old transactions posted at their fb group. i discovered that some of the transactions routed on this wallet address.

1. 0xF9C1134AdB43d180634C05ABc7E47Fd9461a5Dfb
2. 0x51836A753E344257B361519E948ffCAF5fb8d521

some of big eth transactions were transferred to bittrexx and etherdelta so im guessing he is trying to hide all the money to his new accounts

vergegod is still waiting and he treat you as liar
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
as i investigate old transactions posted at their fb group. i discovered that some of the transactions routed on this wallet address.

1. 0xF9C1134AdB43d180634C05ABc7E47Fd9461a5Dfb
2. 0x51836A753E344257B361519E948ffCAF5fb8d521

some of big eth transactions were transferred to bittrexx and etherdelta so im guessing he is trying to hide all the money to his new accounts
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Just signed up for Sphere, a global social network. Sign up & earn  USD.
 you also get 100 tokens
https://sphere.social/?ref_code=5309-45d0bcea

applied, thanks !
 you also get 100 tokens

thanks for your scamcoin too, but we are busy with bitbase...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 you also get 100 tokens
dont do the same as Vergegod did , he is still waiting lol ..
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
Do I understand correctly that BITBASE in essence is exactly like PayPal but smart contract driven? Or is there a middleman involved who holds the funds and waits for all parties to agree to the release of the funds?

the project/dev alrady ran away with millions, read back the messages. bitbase is a scam project

Ok guys thanks for the warning. I was pretty new to this thread but thanks to you learned what's going on here!
he was better than some airdrop dev's lol , we must admit, yakov was good to scam fools like vergegod lol ... only geb warned us
Activity: 15
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
i'm sure these people that yakov scammed will jump on another scammy project and get owned there too Cheesy

and im sure VERGEGOD will follow again lol
lets get high!
For all people we still have hope,Yakov will be caught soon and maybe our money recovery
There the project to track him all people share:
https://bitfundsraising.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/bitbaseno-more-ico-scam/

seems like a scam to me lol  well anyway good luck on deceiving people, taking advantage of the situation just  to gain money
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
i'm sure these people that yakov scammed will jump on another scammy project and get owned there too Cheesy
Activity: 9
For all people we still have hope,Yakov will be caught soon and maybe our money recovery
There the project to track him all people share:
https://bitfundsraising.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/bitbaseno-more-ico-scam/
There is no bitbase u dopey. This was all just a scam by some stupid little kid in his momma basement. But he gonna get caught soon last I heard the police is looking for him . These stupid folks think they can hide behind fake profiles and steal people’s money and walk away . Everything u do on a computer is traceable no matter how many ways u try to hide it. The government can get the records especially the us government they will hunt u down like the rat u are no matter what country U live in .

Do I understand correctly that BITBASE in essence is exactly like PayPal but smart contract driven? Or is there a middleman involved who holds the funds and waits for all parties to agree to the release of the funds?

Lol, do you think that the us government gives a fuck about us ?

yes he give a fuck because you dont pay tax about crypto, and they are right
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Has this been confirmed to be a scam or is there still hope left for BITBASE? A lot of people doubt this is serious. How much did the dev collect?

Dev is now a millionaire. . . 13 million dollars. This is just money from the ICO.

Also, you got to take into account some people sent BTC over to the internal exchanges and couldn't withdraw.

Also, you got to take into account he dumped with yobit on coinexchange as well at $6.

So total profit is hovering around ~15-20 mill dollars  Grin

How did he manage to raise $13 million without anyone seriously questioning his intentions or project? This is not just some newbie losing a couple k dollars, but millions and millions of dollars. I don't even know whom to blame. I start thinking people deserve to lose money if they throw such amounts after someone who could easily disappear. Maybe all victims should overhaul their due diligence process...
there are lots of idiots who believes in easy profits. he deserves every penny he scammed from these idiots. money always flow from stupid people to smarter ones.

I fear you are right especially with the last part of your comment that money always flows from stupid people to smarter people. In crypto you can observe that a lot. Not sure if BITBASE now proved to be a scam as I haven't been following it very closely, but people complaining here are not a good sign for BITBASE.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
There is no bitbase u dopey. This was all just a scam by some stupid little kid in his momma basement. But he gonna get caught soon last I heard the police is looking for him . These stupid folks think they can hide behind fake profiles and steal people’s money and walk away . Everything u do on a computer is traceable no matter how many ways u try to hide it. The government can get the records especially the us government they will hunt u down like the rat u are no matter what country U live in .

Lol, do you think that the us government gives a fuck about us ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

He should be easier to find that Bitpetite who was using Tor
lets get high!

the project/dev alrady ran away with millions, read back the messages. bitbase is a scam project
Activity: 7

Pages:
Jump to: