Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 6. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello! Really interesting

yes sure , invest all you have, bitbase is future !

I heard it's all the rage in India.

I'm sure I'll be back soon! Pay for it, like me, I've collected enough chips to wait for the return!

If you know IOTA, you will believe that a good project will not be lost. I am not too much of yakov, I only care about the innovation of this project! I firmly believe that time will prove everything, and I will keep buying and paying for it, waiting for its return to the moon!

lol , continue buying while yakov is spending your money in cars and champagne ..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I'm sure I'll be back soon! Pay for it, like me, I've collected enough chips to wait for the return!

If you know IOTA, you will believe that a good project will not be lost. I am not too much of yakov, I only care about the innovation of this project! I firmly believe that time will prove everything, and I will keep buying and paying for it, waiting for its return to the moon!

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

vip
is there a white paper?

It's forthcoming. Meanwhile, hunt down one of BB's wallet addresses and send them as much money you can afford to lose so not to be locked out from making a mint off their escrow program.
I spent more than 4 hours to do the research. I am personally participated on this project and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.

It's time to come back! See you on the moon!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I spent more than 4 hours to do the research. I am personally participated on this project and wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole. If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Is this the end of bitbase or what
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Hi Yakov Fabrizio and your associates, will you be contacting investors (who contributed to BTBc ) directly via email to invite them to the new cryptocurrency you have been working on? If so, when will you do so? 

Unlike some on this forum, I am not interested in destroying startups with a good business model just because of a less than perfect marketing campaign. 

Keepcool

Hope gives life, send him all your money, you take care of nothing he will take care of everything.
Activity: 7
Hi Yakov Fabrizio and your associates, will you be contacting investors (who contributed to BTBc ) directly via email to invite them to the new cryptocurrency you have been working on? If so, when will you do so? 

Unlike some on this forum, I am not interested in destroying startups with a good business model just because of a less than perfect marketing campaign. 

Keepcool

lol , dumb or comic ? what do you choose ??

Mirror and selfie is where you will find the answer to your question...given you were not being addressed.
Activity: 30
is there a white paper?

Keepcool

lol , dumb or comic ? what do you choose ??
Activity: 7

Keepcool
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
He registered 3 days after the scam too
Meждyнapoдный ICO Global oбcyждaeт бaзoвыe тexнoлoгии Martcoin-Global Gambling. Пpeдпoлaгaя пpoдaть ICO 8 дeкaбpя. Xoдят cлyxи oб этoм пpoeктe, пoэтoмy дaвaйтe пocмoтpим нa Martcoin:
Register Link: https://my.martcoin.io/ref/16adb152
Teлeгpaммa: https://t.me/martcoinchannel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ martcoin
Facebook: https://fb.com/martcoin

another russian trying to scam us lol , it wont be easy this time jintaigor .

Whats the price ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Finally something of my interest.

The escrow aspect is pretty cool, ain't it bud? The first of its kind.

lol , i think he want to buy some , maybe you can give him a chance lol .. Vergegod ?? where are you , ive found a person who can buy your bitbase
vip

The escrow aspect is pretty cool, ain't it bud? The first of its kind.
Activity: 50
Activity: 50
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: