Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 5. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
This swindler Yakovfabrizio has not yet been caught? collected the money of honest investors and disappeared. Let this be an example for everyone to avoid mistakes in the future, we must study in detail before investing.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
When are you going to release the product?
Activity: 175
I cant find te link to the WP! Can you send me?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
How to add a signature?
do you have referral program for social media?
are you listed on bittrex?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Is there airdrop for this project?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Very personal product introduction, with examples, making the usual difficult to understand things become simple, optimistic about you
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
the second profil yakov Fabrizio is only a fake trying to get more people buying Bitbase, dont be fooled by this person ...
Activity: 15
You already haven't talk for a period of time, there are still a lot of people believe that you, you should come out to comfort those who complain that they continue to complain, but support your people also need a little comfort, are you ok?

Yakovfabrizio full of blood!

Name: yakovfabrizio
Activity: 56
Registration date: September 14, 2017, 05:52:10 p.m
Last login: 12:01:44 PM, November 12, 2017
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
What happen with the website?and why many user complain with Bitbase?is it scam?

no dude, dont worry , buy  more bitbase, this will rise to 10$ in some days, trust me , yakov is very active on github

The long-awaited yakovfabrizio is online today!! Hope he can bring us news and future!

Try again!

Name:   yakovfabrizio
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   September 14, 2017, 09:52:10 AM
Last Active:   November 12, 2017, 04:01:44 AM
What happen with the website?and why many user complain with Bitbase?is it scam?

no dude, dont worry , buy  more bitbase, this will rise to 10$ in some days, trust me , yakov is very active on github

The long-awaited yakovfabrizio is online today!! Hope he can bring us news and future!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Activity: 65
You already haven't talk for a period of time, there are still a lot of people believe that you, you should come out to comfort those who complain that they continue to complain, but support your people also need a little comfort, are you ok?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I wonder with bitbase project, if dev bitbase scamm why not given red trust? honestly I bought bitbase tokens around 8 ETH. and in fact until now no news

coz its useless, he can create a new account anytime ...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I wonder with bitbase project, if dev bitbase scamm why not given red trust? honestly I bought bitbase tokens around 8 ETH. and in fact until now no news
Activity: 4
scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pages:
Jump to: