Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 60. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Everytime BTB are trying scamming more people, windydagreat will appear and stop them Cool.
After scamming thousands users, the price of BTBc is a rubbish now Shocked. This is a lesson for those who want to scam Wink.

Over 60 person accused BTB project scammed them here. We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to prove it:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user
Activity: 71
part of mail:
""And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io ""
Activity: 70
if there is like this all project will many participant, because the thread make someone will join in this project, very interesting, maybe this project will never scam and has good future in market
You idiots never listened when others told you to not waste your money in this scam, but yeah you still did, so now you enjoy the fruits of your labour.
As always go over to scam accusations thread with your sob stories, where honestly no one would care anyway.
Cheers
do not jeer
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
They took away the free 50 BTBc. The dev will never ever give anything to anyone, not even a single coin lol. Such a shame...
2000shatoshi ??
and down now is 1589
low is 200 satoshi
it is go down
byby BTBc
a little bump recently
Activity: 6
calm down
wait for suprise form yakov Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 150
2000shatoshi ??
and down now is 1589
low is 200 satoshi
it is go down
byby BTBc
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
scam like bitconnect? Cheesy 300 dollars cough cough
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
You idiots never listened when others told you to not waste your money in this scam, but yeah you still did, so now you enjoy the fruits of your labour.
As always go over to scam accusations thread with your sob stories, where honestly no one would care anyway.
Cheers
where is dev HuhHuhHuh??
but i think BTBc i going to moon soon like as he disappeared
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Its a traders dream to buy it at .0000015
Activity: 8
see this project is very good and many people want to join and I hope this project will be successful later Smiley Smiley

That's why the coin  price is .13

when he locked it up, it went up in price and people was getting paid. now he released cause of the crying and shaming you guys are never satisfied.. "if you aint got no haters you aint doing it right"
I just woke u p.
  I see he gives you whiners back the coins at low price. 
Activity: 177
Post more news here, please! We want to hear from your team members!
see this project is very good and many people want to join and I hope this project will be successful later Smiley Smiley

That's why the coin  price is .13
Activity: 84
Those who sell cheaply will regret it. trust me
Activity: 151
Read the whole forum..erm ..really a big mess now but the price is so so so low.....0.14 cents ..last few hours still 0.4 cents..

So far i do my reseach on those new coins with ICO+lending+staking..like bitconnect and regalcoin..fly rocket up..except this one..

I am still watching on hextra coin and westerncoin...
Activity: 84
I am also signing 50btbc for free. But I do not need anymore. For the purpose of dev is to make the best profit for investors. Maybe invest in you will be 100% more profitable than free now I do not need free anymore because free it makes the currency lose value. But probably because many people cheat thousands of accounts should. dev deleted. Should these people feel sorry, if 50 free is not worth it. Now I just need to spend 2 btc btc to make profit from lending and then the price will be over 10 $ I can x100 to x200 times and whoever comes late can be x10 times. This currency is only $ 0.1. Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: