Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 59. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yacovvvvvvvvvvvv are they stiling my coins i send 1500 coins to coinexchange then another 1341 and the transaction is not pending in btbc transactions and i never get to coinexchange can you please checked and sorted out thanks
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
yeah stop your bs!  go sell and leave here. we dont want to read this bs all the time. bitbase is going to be the place to be if you like it or not!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
buy them and stop begging...loser....
Activity: 14
you can offer free coins in an airdrop and believe people aren't going to dump them
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i told
3700 shatoshi
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
better buy moar! while its damm cheap
Activity: 7
Clearly there are those who in the physical world would probably be served with an AVO, reading by their abusive and threatening  style of communications, whatever, they believe their claims to be legitimate.

Two things can be done to resolve this problem, I think:

1) If there is a clear perception that people were entitled to 50BTBs than they should be given them. This deal with unhappy customers who are loudmouthed and can undermine even the best projects. The worst case result is that those shortsighted /short-term profit takers will dump their tokens/coins causing short term losses for those who sell in panicked response. The smart money medium/long term investor will vacuum these cheaper BTBs  Grin ["a fool and his money are quickly parted"]

2) Unlike shares where companies can continue to indefinitely dilute the share price by issuing new shares, cryptocurrencies have more often then not elected to fix forever their total supply. Look at the samples in the table below. Etherium is the only one without a stated fixed supply which should be is very big worry for those who hold Etherium, the potential for massive dilutions is left wide open. The fact that Bitcoin set such a low max supply was one of the key reasons why it was very attractive to smart money and its price is soared much higher. Checkout the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and you will see the direct relationship with those who have supplies in billions and their corresponding very low prices often in $cents.

Keepcool assessment is this: BTB has a max supply of 100,000,000. Dump as much as people want there is only a fixed supply which will be purchased and locked away by smart long term investors inevitably forcing up prices over time through supply shortage.

So Yakov....Give them the 50BTB and let the smart money soak them all up....end of the short term manipulators and stay on your long term plans....for the really cool progress and the PROFITS!!!!

TIME STAMP: 03.11.2017 12:39:55
                                                                                                                      Max Supply [FIXED]
Bitcoin   $121,690,137,417   $7303.70   $3,929,700,000   16,661,437 BTC         21,000,000 BTC
Ethereum     $28,467,373,149   $298.10   $697,752,000   95,495,732 ETH          not specified Huh
Litecoin       $2,945,962,235       $54.90   $177,822,000   53,659,732 LTC         84,000,000 LTC
NEO               $1,709,376,500       $26.30     $52,939,200   65,000,000 NEO     100,000,000 NEO

Bitbase             $ 50,400,000      $0.504                                                          100,000,000 BTBc
stop selling
dev is working
because not recieve 5$ and everyone are selling >>>> scam
who are you windydagreat
Activity: 39
You can lend the coin on their platform and receive interest once they activate BTBc deposit.
Activity: 213
Everytime BTB are trying scamming more people, windydagreat will appear and stop them Cool.
After scamming thousands users, the price of BTBc is a rubbish now Shocked. This is a lesson for those who want to scam Wink.

Over 60 person accused BTB project scammed them here. We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to prove it:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user

Those scammers and their seeders can not exist more. This scamming coin is going down to HELL. Stop crying for your mom, seeders.
I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT. Grin
2000 shatoshi is real
waiting for 2$
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 177
what rights/possibities do the token-holders get in the end?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
This gives opportunity for those who bought more than 200 btbc  to buy more at better price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I just check it , lending balance scheme is looking awesome to me now.
Activity: 6
It's something like decentralized Escrow ?
Activity: 39
Am i crazy to think tokens are going back over 1$ within a week
Activity: 38

BitConnect (BCC) like btbc

Hello Bitbase Valued Member

Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.
We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Dev  is laughing his ass off now

As he is buying back coins  cheaper than the ico price.
Pages:
Jump to: