Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 19. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Q - Do I need CATs in order to sell my data?

A - No, you do not need tokens to sell the data to the companies. The companies (in that very case - vendors) are the same participants of the ecosystem. As bitclave release to third parties you’ll see more products come out on the BaSE platform and it will be used more as a utility then on secondary exchanges
Q - Why Bitclave considered as a utility token?

A - Bitclave has two parties in BASE  ecosystem - users and businesses

So based on the above, the utility is pretty much obvious for the businesses,

taking into account that's used as receiving the users data for them.
there is one more point to clarify about CAT price

the CAT futures listed on HitBTC

those trading at HitBTC are not real CAT tokens

and it looks like the HITBTC issue we had in the last couple of days has subsided finally

and the pricing algorithm is trending with real tokens on the real exchanges like bibox, kucoin etc.
any upcoming news or release in this quarter

BASE release is planned for end of Q2 which is very close

after BASE, i think they will release the ID to third parties for their own development

BASE release will be one of the biggest milestone 

Also keep in mind that this project is an open source project

meaning once BASE is ready it will be released for third party applications by anyone that wishes to use the BASE ecosystem

it will help the mass adoption

BASE release is planned for end of Q2 which is very close

after BASE, i think they will release the ID to third parties for their own development

BASE release will be one of the biggest milestone 
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I am convinced that BitClave has every chance of becoming a new step in the development of search engines on the Internet!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

I also watch and do not intend to sell, I have 100K tokens, and I will keep them until the CAT will cost at least $ 1. If the team gets to realize their project, it will be super!

The total supply is 2 billion which means that it's a long journey to reach $1 in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
For 1 $ will have needed 50x price !!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I also watch and do not intend to sell, I have 100K tokens, and I will keep them until the CAT will cost at least $ 1. If the team gets to realize their project, it will be super!
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
In his last article, Bitclave wrote that they continue to hire more people to join the marketing team. To whom it might be interesting, you can see the vacancies here - https://angel.co/bitclave/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
BitClave is able to change the meaning of search engines on the Internet! I will be very pleased to follow the activity of the BitClave team
Activity: 83
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/0*_iCYq3KfO4N0iN-9
BitClave Weekly Update — June 4, 2018
The week's most exciting BitClave news, including a hello to COO Vadim Gore. Welcome aboard Vadim! 🚀
Activity: 37
Bibox volume is fake , and HitBtc price is fake...very very dissapointed. I'm curious what will happen after launch BASE...maybe nothing Angry
i am expecting to see marketing they were doing during ICO stage

since the ICO, there is nothing about marketing

i understand that they re waiting for BASE release

but if it will be such a poor marketing after BASE, then they can not find anyone who buys CAT even at 20 cents
They can improve the marketing but I think they are doing really well.
In terms of volume, we have a decent volume already although we are not yet listed in big exchanges, having Bibox gives a boost in terms of volume.

Yes, We have some volume in Bibox now. But we need a bigger exchange and also a better marketing. The project needs to be known by more and more people. But the team is now more concentrated on developing of the project. As we see in weekly updates everything is going well. I am sure bigger exchanges will list Bitclave when it's needed.

i am tired of repeating the same thing that volume at bibox is fake, it is artificial trades done by bibox itself

real volume of CAT for 24 hours is round $50k in max ( total of all exchanges )

so things are not going well as long as we have such small exchanges like kucoin and bibox
Q - What distinguish BitClave from Brave project?

A - They are both taking on the marketing industry. Brave throws banner adds in front of you in order to get BAT. One of the first attempts to tackle the industry. Unfortunately if you think about it it’s not going to be very sustainable as companies will be paying and getting less conversion { this is just my thoughts }

BitClave is built around 3 sectors

- Privacy
- Search
- Marketing

that means is as you look for suff the search engines now track and collect data on you without any compensation. But BASE the BitClave blockchain will track your data and keep it encrypted so when the marketers or companies perform marketing campaigns they can target the exact people they want to attract through smart contracts. On top of Search it is also an open source for third party DAPPS. What that means is anyone can build on top of the BASE blockchain.

to be continued......

......continues

Think about it this way. Think of MatchICO as a third party DAPP it just so happens BitClave build it. BASE will be able to monetize every sector that is currently owned by third party marketers. realtor.com / hotels.com / autotrader.com / vacations.com CAT

All these are all third party website they don’t do anything except take your data and take money from the company to show you offers. With BASE all those activities will be tracked by a single source and that’s BASE where google can only extend to google for its data collection BASE will be able to give you better more personal offers. This is much much much bigger than what people think.
Q - What distinguish BitClave from Brave project?

A - They are both taking on the marketing industry. Brave throws banner adds in front of you in order to get BAT. One of the first attempts to tackle the industry. Unfortunately if you think about it it’s not going to be very sustainable as companies will be paying and getting less conversion { this is just my thoughts }

BitClave is built around 3 sectors

- Privacy
- Search
- Marketing

that means is as you look for suff the search engines now track and collect data on you without any compensation. But BASE the BitClave blockchain will track your data and keep it encrypted so when the marketers or companies perform marketing campaigns they can target the exact people they want to attract through smart contracts. On top of Search it is also an open source for third party DAPPS. What that means is anyone can build on top of the BASE blockchain.

to be continued.....
Q - What is BitClave doing for privacy of data? Have they looked into solutions like Enigma, Starkware, or Keep network?

A - Base the blockchain by itself is private nobody including BitClave has access. Your right through the contract are visible but if you know ETH they plan on updating the code for private smart contracts. Either way the Data is kept private. All that will be seen is the CAT transaction on the Network so no issues with data breach

Also bitclave don’t plan on staying on ETH. They build in the API to be able to jump chains when one becomes available
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
lately some guys are trying to spread FUD that CAT will be delisted from kucoin due to low volume

kucoin doesnt delist any coin with low volume, it is not gonna happen for bitclave-CAT

there are multiple factors that are considered when listed on exchanges just low volume isn’t the main reason for delisting it’s much more than that

just ignore such people who are trying to buy cheap
just by reason of low transaction volume is not enough for Kucoin to remove CAT tokens. but if someone spread the FUD news to buy at a low price I think now the CAT token is very cheap, from ICO $ 0.1 to $ 0.022
Yes, now the price is very low, you can very profitable to buy! I think in 2018 we'll hear more about bitclave, if they all can realize that the price will be more than $ 1!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
lately some guys are trying to spread FUD that CAT will be delisted from kucoin due to low volume

kucoin doesnt delist any coin with low volume, it is not gonna happen for bitclave-CAT

there are multiple factors that are considered when listed on exchanges just low volume isn’t the main reason for delisting it’s much more than that

just ignore such people who are trying to buy cheap
just by reason of low transaction volume is not enough for Kucoin to remove CAT tokens. but if someone spread the FUD news to buy at a low price I think now the CAT token is very cheap, from ICO $ 0.1 to $ 0.022
Pages:
Jump to: